WTB: DG coupe oem front bumper/lip ; DG Inven front bumper ; DG Impul side skirts ; etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DG coupe oem front bumper // oem lip // impul sides // etc.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the following list of body parts preferably painted in Diamond Graphite (DG) but if the price is right I don't mind painting. I'm located in MA and shipping is not a problem if you are willing. Here we go:

-OEM non-sport front bumper
-OEM side skirts

Aside from the exterior pieces, I am also looking for the following:

-rear floor mats (willow)
-center console (willow) - complete or just the lid

Feel free to text or call me at (413)313-2787, my name is Kyle.
Thank you

update

Last edited by kylesideways; 05-05-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:39 PM
bump! hit me with anything

Old 03-18-2014, 10:01 PM
I will have oem front bumper,side skirts,rear bumper and trunk with spoiler available in late april. these are from my 03 DG coupe. front bumper needs a bit of work. once my car comes out of storage I can send you pics. these parts will be extremely cheap , won't be asking much for them. I am located in eastern Canada.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by MarcLovingHisG
I will have oem front bumper,side skirts,rear bumper and trunk with spoiler available in late april. these are from my 03 DG coupe. front bumper needs a bit of work. once my car comes out of storage I can send you pics. these parts will be extremely cheap , won't be asking much for them. I am located in eastern Canada.
Hey man, thanks for the reply. Would love to see any pics you have of the side skirts and front bumper whenever you have them. The rear bumper/trunk I won't need.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:33 PM
Received 169 Likes on 137 Posts
bump

Old 04-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Bump! Updated list. Still actively looking. Hit me with something people

Old 04-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Jaygotboost
bump
Haha, beat me to it! Thanks friend. Hows the part-out going?

Old 04-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey Kylesideways, thanks for the interest. I haven't parted out yet, still waiting on my bodykit to arrive.
just a heads up the front bumper has a medium to small size dent in the middle at the bottom of the bumper, it could be popped out at a bodyshop fairly easy. side skirts are in good condition but keep in mind this is off a 2003 coupe so expect normal wear. not sure if you planned on re-painting these or not?
I would like to get 100$ plus shipping, for the bumper and both side skirts and of course if you can wait a couple more weeks.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:14 PM
Hey Kylesideways, thanks for the interest. I haven't parted out yet, still waiting on my bodykit to arrive.
just a heads up the front bumper has a medium to small size dent in the middle at the bottom of the bumper, it could be popped out at a bodyshop fairly easy. side skirts are in good condition but keep in mind this is off a 2003 coupe so expect normal wear. not sure if you planned on re-painting these or not?
I would like to get 100$ plus shipping, for the bumper and both side skirts and of course if you can wait a couple more weeks.
I too have an 03' which is pretty low so I will expect wear. Depending on the condition I'll most likely re-paint because I have primed fenders that need painting too. I don't mind waiting, but I'd like to get them as soon as you can. If you wouldn't mind PMing pictures or even texting me when you get a chance that'd be awesome. Where are you located btw?

Thanks again!

Old 04-23-2014, 08:46 PM
I'm located in New Brunswick which is next door to Maine. Right now my car is plasti-dipped matte white, so you won't be able to see any marks or nicks(will obviously clean them up for you), but if you re-paint, my side skirts would be just fine for you, my front bumper is a bit banged up at the bottom. I can send you pics of bumper and side skirts and you can decide for yourself. If you want to give me your cell number I can text you the pics asap.

Old 04-29-2014, 01:31 PM
I'm located in New Brunswick which is next door to Maine. Right now my car is plasti-dipped matte white, so you won't be able to see any marks or nicks(will obviously clean them up for you), but if you re-paint, my side skirts would be just fine for you, my front bumper is a bit banged up at the bottom. I can send you pics of bumper and side skirts and you can decide for yourself. If you want to give me your cell number I can text you the pics asap.
PM sent

Old 05-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Any word?

Old 05-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Received 169 Likes on 137 Posts
Bump for Kyle

Old 05-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Bump still looking for oem bumper mainly

Old 06-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Bump. Anyone have oem coupe bumper?