Exterior-Vendor Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components

ARCH Industries - CS POLY Rear BUMPER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 12:04 AM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Get a poly inven so I can have your kuruma.. haha

Old 11-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When will they be shipped?

Old 11-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Am I the only person who is Getting impatient with all of this waiting? Or does everybody else have some information that I don't? I really don't understand why Arch hasn't even responded to me over the past several days. I've been more than patient up until this point. and that is provided Arch initially told me this bumper would be ready by mid September, the end at the latest.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
They just said they had a problem and they will be shipping soon..

Old 11-16-2010, 05:40 PM
where did they say this? I feel like I'm missing out on a source of information that everybody else has....

Old 11-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Premier Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry for the lack of updates, been going back and forth to the shop to check up on the last missing piece... CS REAR!!!! they were having issues w/ the tooling machine/poly mixture but we're filling orders this week.

We now know that any future projects that have a pre-order... all timeline are rough timelines... the ETA on these things grow lengthy even w/ the smallest things. We are here to provide the best possible parts not to simply breeze through and end up w/ people not liking their products.

Once again, ALL CS Poly orders will be shipped out this week, Friday being the latest. We are anticipating parts today/tomorrow and Thursday.

FOR THE FASTEST UPDATES... ADD US ON FACEBOOK! WE POST AND RESPOND DAILY! AND OFFER SPECIALS ON THERE!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ARCH-I...s/320235780190

Old 11-19-2010, 03:05 PM
So have they been shipped out? Its friday

Old 11-21-2010, 02:05 AM
STILL WAITING... I'm really startign to lose my faith in arch.....

Old 11-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Anybody have any info? because I haven't gotten a reply from arch to any of my PMs in the past week

Old 11-22-2010, 09:50 AM
^^ be patient my friend... i think some of the CS rears were shipped out on Friday.. we all should be getting an update..

Old 11-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by 6mt2nr88
Anybody have any info? because I haven't gotten a reply from arch to any of my PMs in the past week

via text he said had the FLU really bad...

my car is late 2 weeks (for other reasons not related to ARCH) but now the only thing left is the F and R bumpers, I am sooooo impatient at times....

I am trying to be patient myself, but I never am when it comes to my car. I refuse to have it sitting for parts with the technology of airplanes and tracktor trailors...its not a money issue, its the princiPAL

edit!
I got the info I needed!!!!

Corey/aka GZILLA

Last edited by G ZILLA; 11-22-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 AM
I ordered from Arch 2 weeks ago. I received my front KZ and Impul sides in 5 days. These guys are stand up, despite what you might be thinking. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for the delays. Try to be patient. The products are well worth the extra time investment. As soon as this passes, I will be ordering a rear CS from Francis just the same.

Just my 2 cents...

Old 11-29-2010, 12:59 PM
OK spoke to Francis via txt message.. im just relaying what ive been told...

** As per Francis he is still sick with the flu and has been slowly improving health wise.. He said most of the orders have been shipped already and those members have gotten there tracking #.. but due to the machine being cleaned the batch of CS rears were delayed ..(this was for last week or prior not so sure) hopefully he can have accurate news by Wed regarding the CS rears.. **

this is the info i got from Francis... just wanted to update the thread.. not the best news but its better than nothing.

Last edited by Buddi; 11-29-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Arch= Fraud

Ok so and the recent days the transaction with Arch has gone down hill...

On the 22nd of November i recieved this PM:
sorry for the ALL the delays! i truly feel bad. We were only able to get 1 bumper ready for shipment since the shop is having issues w/ the mixture.

What is the address you wish for it to ship to? I will also need a contact number. The 1 bumper will be going out today and it will be your bumper!

please feel free to txt my personal line (edited for his privacy). I"m sorta sick but your package will be going out today.
then on the 23rd I texted him and he gave me the shipping order number of 732574 and saying it will arrive in 5-7 business days.

Then on the 27th I checked in on the tracking and it still said awaiting courier pick up on the 23rd. I texted Arch asking if it was picked up his reply was.
Yes it was. Their system never updates accordingly. They do not have live tracking.
I thought this was a little odd but i went with it.

then Today November 30th, the date it said was estimated elivery, I called GPX and they said they never recieved it. I texted ARCH and his reply was
It was dropped off I'm going to call them n figure what is up
I texted asking for updates and he said he was waiting for manager to call him back.

Then I called GPX again and the contacted the Clairmount Station where the bumper would be shipped out. and the representative told me that he just filed the tracking number and never brought the item to be shipped. Also they told me that this is a frequent occurance with ARCH and that the shipping items are frequently not brought in on time to match up with the order placed.

Because Arch Specifically lied to me saying that it was shipped out. when it really haden't I then told him I wanted a full refund. His reply was:
If u want a refund I can do that. I wish it worked out better but there was a billing issue n they did not call me on it.
again another lie and excuse. there was no billing issue... The only issue was he never brought them the bumper to ship.

The question I pose to the Mods and Admins on this forum: Is this the kind of business practices that should be promoted on the forum? Shouldn't there be some sort of penalties for vendors who take advantage of the members?

Old 11-30-2010, 03:30 PM
wow

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ARCH Industries - CS POLY Rear BUMPER