My Twins R going 2 Performance Factory

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Twins R going 2 Performance Factory*UPDATE*

well folks....as some of you may know i've been having trouble with my car.my motor spun a bearing on the dyno last year and i had my motor built by Nigel at premeire performance...problem was that he used 11 to 1 comp. ratio forged pistons and i kept blowing my head gasket on the dyno after that.I recently bought an 05 auto motor w/18k miles on it. I had a friend of mine who works for Warren Henry Infiniti pull it apart and build it with cp 8:5 to 1 comp ratio forged pistons,eagle rods arp head stud, cometic head gaskets etc. so far i've put 1200 miles on the motor and have been talking to Jeremy about installing the u-tec and tuning the car for me! Well......my day is THURSDAY!!!My goal is to hit the 500 rwhp # but Will settle for anything close to that.....I believe Jeremy is the man to help me achieve these #'s as i've watched and read countless threads about the great work he does!
wish me luck everyone and i'll be sure to update everyone with the results!

Winston.

P.S. I chose not to go into all the details with my problems at Premiere and Nigel because it would take way too long to explain!

Last edited by Silver-Bullit; 03-23-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:48 PM
_jb
Photographer

Geez, Winston... Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Smart move taking it to Jeremy.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by _jb
Geez, Winston... Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Smart move taking it to Jeremy.
thanks Jb...you have nooo idea what i went thru!
btw love ur new wheels!

Winston.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Really looking forward to the results! Good luck man!!!! I'm sure the drive back down here will be sweet!!

Old 03-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sorry i missed your call earlier, just got off from work

i'll call you tomorow

Old 03-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Winston, you're car definitely will be in good hands with Jeremy and Performance Factory as he does a first class job in tuning the UTEC. Hoping you hit safe powerful numbers with the new tune.

Old 03-21-2007, 06:00 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
i can promise you, you wont be disappointed when you get your car back from jeremy. good luck!

Old 03-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Good luck Winston! Jeremy will take care of it I'm sure.

Old 03-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
You'll be in good hands.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks guys....btw Chuck i would LOVE to see ur car in person, i'm gonna spend the day thursday at performance factory why don't u swing by. any orlando member who can stop by would be nice!
Winston.

Old 03-22-2007, 03:39 PM
I just dropped my G off to Jeremy for the same thing yesterday. I am looking at 500whp on a safe tune. Keep me posted. Yours will be first to be done.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey guys, winston is HAULing a$$ back to miami, we spent well over 12 hours today on the dyno and basically sorted through minor problem after minor problem that was with his car. mostly fuel related...

the car really needs to be given some TLC with someone (me) who cares about doing stuff correctly. winston is a very cool guy and deserves his car running top notch.

after getting all the fuel issues worked out, we werent able to make any power over 9 psi due to either A: coupling leaking, B: exhaust manifold leaking pre turbo or 3: a vaccuum line issue.

we simply didnt have enough time to work our way through the all the small stuff.

car runs great on 9 psi though and put down around 400 all day. the car could make 14 psi but no power increase due to one of the small issues.

i drove it though and it felt very strong for 9 psi and i am sure winston will be happy till he has a chance to spend another day here.

THANKS for all the nice comments guys and watch out for a blue Z here soon!!!

Old 03-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
hey guys, winston is HAULing a$$ back to miami, we spent well over 12 hours today on the dyno and basically sorted through minor problem after minor problem that was with his car. mostly fuel related...

the car really needs to be given some TLC with someone (me) who cares about doing stuff correctly. winston is a very cool guy and deserves his car running top notch.

after getting all the fuel issues worked out, we werent able to make any power over 9 psi due to either A: coupling leaking, B: exhaust manifold leaking pre turbo or 3: a vaccuum line issue.

we simply didnt have enough time to work our way through the all the small stuff.

car runs great on 9 psi though and put down around 400 all day. the car could make 14 psi but no power increase due to one of the small issues.

i drove it though and it felt very strong for 9 psi and i am sure winston will be happy till he has a chance to spend another day here.

THANKS for all the nice comments guys and watch out for a blue Z here soon!!!
Sorry for the thread hi-jack, jermey did you ever get my PM about the EDFC?

-sean

Old 03-23-2007, 11:12 AM
WOW....is basically all i can say!!! my drive back home from Perfomance Factory to miami was FUN!!Let me start off by saying that if anyone of you guys that HAVE NOT put the U-TEC in your car and have it tuned by Jeremy......U are missing out on alot of power! I've been twin turboed for one year now with the e-manage blue and have blown the original motor TWICE like i stated above but NEVER has my car felt like this with LESS hp than what i Dynoed on the e-mange! It's a totally different car!

I also need to let it be known that my day @ the Factory was great 1st class treatment from Jeremy and his crew (big ups to Matt and his Sweet lookin Z! and Eric for the mulitple trips the the parts store!)Victor with his Wicked Azz honda!

next for me is to put t-bolts all around run new vacuum lines and check for leaks and TURN UP THE BOOST!

later.
Winston.

Last edited by Silver-Bullit; 04-05-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:00 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
congrats winston. glad to hear the car is running. just think about how much more hp you'll have soon!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Twins R going 2 Performance Factory