Who Has The Fastest G35 In Florida?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 02:57 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
thats your car? someone told me one of the turbos went out on that G the other nite?

Old 05-31-2007, 09:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When is Chris' car going to be done......man i cant wait to see that.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by 2slo2bfurious
His car makes me nervous... Where are you Jorge? Probably a good match against vqtt's car...
I already replied to him on www.southfloridaracing.com. My car is going back up to Forged Performance to install L19's, AAM stage 2 fuel system, HKS EVC boost controller, HKS navigator, and a retune. I also need new tires cause mine are bald as hell. As soon as I get my car back I plan to me up with him.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey Gman from what i have heard about the AAM i wouldnt get it.....I would talk to Sharif about the CJM fuel return system......

Old 05-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
there i a fully , built SGP car G35 Coupe here iN Vero Beach. The owner doesn't come on the message boards....

basics are:

Greddy TT
Built motor by SGPRacing
HKS Fcon Vpro
Full Cage

Old 05-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by WILD121
Hey Gman from what i have heard about the AAM i wouldnt get it.....I would talk to Sharif about the CJM fuel return system......
I purchased the AAM fuel system like two years ago. I've never had any problems with it other than the strong smell of fuel, but that turned out to be something with the fuel pump installation. The fuel system I am getting installed is the Stage II system.

http://www.forgedperformance.com/sto...cat=251&page=1

Old 05-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
So that black Billet Design G35 is yours???

People have posted pipctures of your car before, but no one knew whos it was. It's sick!

Old 05-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by 98intrigue
So that black Billet Design G35 is yours???

People have posted pipctures of your car before, but no one knew whos it was. It's sick!
yeah thats my car. and yeah i had a turbo problem the other nite, the nut that tightens the front turbine wheel came off and destroyed my turbo but i'm workin on that as we speak. [MAN WORD TRAVELS FAST] i wasn't going to say anything cause i didn't want anyone to call me out and then i say my car isn't running and have everyone talk sh** cause i wouldn't be ready to run just yet. but will be back on the road soon. the good news is my motor is fine and i destroyed an EVO when i hurt my turbo.lol and yeah it says G14 CLASSIFIED on the rear. in the begining i was tryin ti keep it a secret that i was TT when i still had the factory front bumper on it.

Old 06-01-2007, 02:52 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
actually it was the person in the EVO that told me bout your turbo

Old 06-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vq35tt
i guess then your the top dog in fl.? your jermey right? you have your own shop in orlando. i've talked to you on the phone before. remember i was the one asking about the rims 16' to put on the rears for slicks cause i have brembos. you were telling me about some guy in i think in MD. that had a set on his car. whats up man. are you puttin a t88 on your car? now that i think about it i think i remember you saying something like that, that you were going single turbo. is your car up and running now or no? and what set up do you have now if your running?

yeah man, thats me, i am already working on the T88 single. its in progress.

its going to be nasty!!

stop by the shop one day if you are in town...

Old 06-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
yeah man, thats me, i am already working on the T88 single. its in progress.

its going to be nasty!!

stop by the shop one day if you are in town...
whats up bro, just wondering i know, we all know you know your stuff when it comes to this motor but don't you think a T88 is a bit to big for our motor? i'm just lookin at when your gonna be comin in boost and how high you can rev. i just don't see it workin as great with that T88. how high can you rev you motor to safely? you must have serious head work done. how much power are you tryin to make?

Old 06-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by QuadCam
there i a fully , built SGP car G35 Coupe here iN Vero Beach. The owner doesn't come on the message boards....

basics are:

Greddy TT
Built motor by SGPRacing
HKS Fcon Vpro
Full Cage
i believe this is the same guy [silver car] he came to BILLET DESIGN yesterday and is gonna get it tuned there. i got a call that he was there and wanted to meet him but i couldn't get there in time. but he'll be back. i heard he totaled the car and bought it back from ins. and is now gonna make it a road race car. but none of that is confermed cause thats what i heard. don't quote me unless i say i heard it from the owner, witch i haven't talked to yet. i wanted to see about doing a race but i think he's only a track guy now after the accident.[just rumers for now] don't wanna start crap that i don't know the full story.

Old 06-01-2007, 11:02 AM
_jb
Photographer

how much power are you tryin to make?
This is an easy question!

Jeremy always wants to make a couple hundred horsepower more than he currently has...

Old 06-01-2007, 11:16 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
whats going on john hope that you find some people on here to go

Old 06-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
i believe this is the same guy [silver car] he came to BILLET DESIGN yesterday and is gonna get it tuned there. i got a call that he was there and wanted to meet him but i couldn't get there in time. but he'll be back. i heard he totaled the car and bought it back from ins. and is now gonna make it a road race car. but none of that is confermed cause thats what i heard. don't quote me unless i say i heard it from the owner, witch i haven't talked to yet. i wanted to see about doing a race but i think he's only a track guy now after the accident.[just rumers for now] don't wanna start crap that i don't know the full story.
That sounds like Mike's car. I know he was going for more of a road race setup, aand I remember that he bought the car back from his insurance company.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who Has The Fastest G35 In Florida?