Saw some nice muscle cars, classics, rat rods, and a ferrari over the weekend. *PICS*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 06:34 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
i live on beach and kernan. i recognized the 2nd place with the tropical smoothie. hit me up next time.

Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice pics! The 67 Vette is awesome. Not a fan of the rat rods or bikes but luv the muscle cars. Like jb said.........brings back some memories.

Old 10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
that ferrari omgosh what i would do for ONE!!!! NICE PICS!

Old 10-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
how the heck does the driver get in the truck?!?!?!

Old 10-16-2007, 11:38 PM
..... I WIN .....

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by empfl
awesome pics.. i wonder how that guy gets in his truck
Originally Posted by g35cali
^^^seriously how does he
Originally Posted by nghiars
how the heck does the driver get in the truck?!?!?!
hahahahaha... That suburban is my best friend Chris... He owns North Florida Offroad off of Beach Blvd (904) 642-4030. He jumps off the tires into the truck. Getting ready to put hydraulic steps down. He just got done adding that lift. He went up 21 inches form his old set up... It's just his show truck. I did the stereo in it. 3 tv's 2 JL Audio 13's JL amps... NOT his daily driver. He's got an F350 lifted 8 inches with big rims for the daily. Here's a picture of it before, and thats my old Tahoe with 24's...

I had to link him to this thread....

Attached Thumbnails Saw some nice muscle cars, classics, rat rods, and a ferrari over the weekend. *PICS*-chris-1.jpg  
Old 10-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
yeah, man....your boy has a crazy setup! I was sitting there just staring at it for at least 15 minutes, hahah... the flames going into the fender was a nice touch, and I don't even want to think about how much that whole lift kit cost? I just kept on thinking, this truck could seriously roll right over my G if it wanted to, hahah... Does he have door pop solenoids? where does he put his feet when he jumps from the tire to get in? I thought it was funny, about 3 or 4 people came driving by. Each one stopped, and sat there for a minute with this look on there face like "Holy Sh*t!" hahah

Old 10-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Oh wow, thats not any 360... it's a challenge stradale (the lightened track version). Those are pertty rare/ hard to get.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:43 AM
..... I WIN .....

Originally Posted by DRAGMODE
yeah, man....your boy has a crazy setup! I was sitting there just staring at it for at least 15 minutes, hahah... the flames going into the fender was a nice touch, and I don't even want to think about how much that whole lift kit cost? I just kept on thinking, this truck could seriously roll right over my G if it wanted to, hahah... Does he have door pop solenoids? where does he put his feet when he jumps from the tire to get in? I thought it was funny, about 3 or 4 people came driving by. Each one stopped, and sat there for a minute with this look on there face like "Holy Sh*t!" hahah

It's a CRAZY truck. It just got finished about a week ago. I haven't had a chance to get up there to look at it. The lift was 100% custom. It's more the time than the money... It's been a work in progress for about a year. we use to have to use the tire to jump up in it, by putting your foot between the tire tread. You still use the regular handles to open then door. Last time I was up there, he was talking about putting some automatic drop down steps to be able to get in the truck.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by stpdevil
Oh wow, thats not any 360... it's a challenge stradale (the lightened track version). Those are pertty rare/ hard to get.
yup, that's why I was sitting there drooling on it, hahah.. If you notice, no carpet...carbon fiber door panels with nothing but a pull handle hahah, racing tow hook, the whole engine compartment was carbon fiber...it was pretty bad@ss... the brakes were HUGE!

Last edited by DRAGMODE; 10-17-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by nathanjax
It's a CRAZY truck. It just got finished about a week ago. I haven't had a chance to get up there to look at it. The lift was 100% custom. It's more the time than the money... It's been a work in progress for about a year. we use to have to use the tire to jump up in it, by putting your foot between the tire tread. You still use the regular handles to open then door. Last time I was up there, he was talking about putting some automatic drop down steps to be able to get in the truck.
few more for you....

Old 10-17-2007, 10:39 AM
..... I WIN .....

If you notice, he has airbags on his truck too. It can be lowered or raised about 16 inches. To get in, he jumps up the tire, lowers the bags, and then jumps up and in. Dragmode, he saw you with a few of your buddies that day. I guess you went and moved your car next to it to take some pics? Anyways, this thing is a beast.

Old 10-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DRAGMODE
yup, that's why I was sitting there drooling on it, hahah.. If you notice, no carpet...carbon fiber door panels with nothing but a pull handle hahah, racing tow hook, the whole engine compartment was carbon fiber...it was pretty bad@ss... the brakes were HUGE!
Oh yes I absolutely did notice. That's so cool.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you said that the picture of it next to your car is in the lowered setting, but yet the bags look fully inflated... either way, nice pics, sick lift on that truck.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:47 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by G35in305
you said that the picture of it next to your car is in the lowered setting, but yet the bags look fully inflated... either way, nice pics, sick lift on that truck.
i think the kit can still be adjusted higher, the airbags just help with getting in and out.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:17 PM
..... I WIN .....

Originally Posted by w0ady
i think the kit can still be adjusted higher, the airbags just help with getting in and out.
It looks like it's ALMOST all the way up... The only reason he put airbags on it is so he can 3 wheel the truck.... seriously... I was playing with the burban yesterday and you can get in with it up or down... He drives around town with it about half way up.

And yes it can 3 wheel, as funny as it sounds. He's got front/back/side to side... I'll try and get some pictures.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Saw some nice muscle cars, classics, rat rods, and a ferrari over the weekend. *PICS*