LokeyInfinitiParts.com Grand Opening Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LokeyInfinitiParts.com Grand Opening Sale

As mentioned last week, www.lokeyinfinitiparts.com was opened for business last week. You may not know that all Genuine Infiniti Parts are always 10% off list price, which mirrors the standard discount we offer to members of the FGC. We've "sweetened the pot" a bit in honor of our Grand Opening and to encourage all of you to check us out.

Starting today and until Monday, March 3, we are offering AN ADDITIONAL 10% off all Genuine Infiniti Parts & Accessories when you place an order of at least $50! Coupled with the everyday prices of 10% off, you are now able to buy your parts for what we sell them for to our wholesale accounts- but ONLY until Monday March 3rd.

To take advantage of this offer, please use the Promotion Code GRAND10 in the Shopping Cart and make sure your order meets the $50 minimum before shipping and tax. This code is good through Monday, March 3. This is the first promotion we've done, so I am uncertain as to how it will show up on your invoice. Rest assured that I tested it this morning, and it did take the 10% off the parts. The discount is not valid on our Clearance Items or any non-factory parts.

We've been busy over the past week adding more items to the site, and will be continuing to do so. Our hope is that some of you will take this opportunity to stock up on maintenance parts like oil filters, wiper blades and microfilters or grab those floor mats or any other accessories you've been eyeing.

As always, we thank you all very much for your support over the years. It is our hope that through this new website we will be able to help more people, especially those that might not be close enough to work with us in person. From time to time we will be doing various promotions to keep things fun.

Take care, and thank you very much!

Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 AM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
sounds good

Old 02-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
buying stuff

Old 02-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Please note that the GRAND10 promotion code requires a $50 minimum purchase of OEM Factory Parts. The code will not apply to any non-Infiniti items on the site. The code DOES apply, however, to the nifty Adidas Infiniti polo shirts on the site and makes these shirts a nice buy.

Thanks for the support, guys!

Last edited by LokeyInfiniti; 02-25-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:24 PM
no g35 coupe mats??

Old 02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Thank you John for offering a spectacular deal for all of us here. Nothing better than growing support of the club from Lokey Infiniti

On a little side note, I've set up an appointment with the service dept to get my coolant system flushed this Sat., so I may stop by and say hi to you when I'm down there.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:58 PM
_jb
Photographer

Thanks, John... I just bought a couple of shirts and a new windshield wiper refil kit... I still have the original wiper blades on my Coupe... I think about getting new ones every time it rains, but never when I'm at Lokey... Now I can buy them when I think about them.

Cool that you sell Crawford high flow CATs too. Makes it easy to get a set and have them installed all at one place.

Great job on the new web site and thanks for the discount!

Trending Topics

Old 02-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
How come I can not send you PM? Need to know how much a set of G37 headlights will run. Can you order them without bulb and ballast. I really just need the housings.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Kidcane
How come I can not send you PM? Need to know how much a set of G37 headlights will run. Can you order them without bulb and ballast. I really just need the housings.
Please email us at inquiries@lokeyinfinitiparts.com and one of our staff will reply promptly.

Thanks!

Old 02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by _jb
Thanks, John... I just bought a couple of shirts and a new windshield wiper refil kit... I still have the original wiper blades on my Coupe... I think about getting new ones every time it rains, but never when I'm at Lokey... Now I can buy them when I think about them.

Cool that you sell Crawford high flow CATs too. Makes it easy to get a set and have them installed all at one place.

Great job on the new web site and thanks for the discount!
John, we got your order and it's already packed up & ready to go. Thanks for the support!

Old 02-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by surfquikslver
no g35 coupe mats??

We definitely have them but Matt, our Parts Manager-turned-webmaster hasn't made it that far down the list yet. He should have those up within a day or so, and in plenty of time to take advantage of the discount code before Monday.

Thanks for thinking of us, and keep checking the site for those mats.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:59 PM
awesome ill check again later this week. Thankyou!

Old 02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by surfquikslver
awesome ill check again later this week. Thankyou!
Wow- Matt in the Parts Department is fast! The mats are up there now.

Thanks again.....

Old 02-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by LokeyInfiniti
Please email us at inquiries@lokeyinfinitiparts.com and one of our staff will reply promptly.

Thanks!

Email sent. Thanks

Old 02-26-2008, 11:06 AM
_jb
Photographer

Got my shirts and wiper blades this morning. Fast service! Everything looks good... Shirts are hot!

Thanks John... Thank Matt for the speedy service, too!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LokeyInfinitiParts.com Grand Opening Sale