Spotted Gs in your area thread...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Received 242 Likes on 174 Posts
Originally Posted by galkor
Spotted Caribbean Blue (I think) tonight on Sand Lake at I-Drive
Yeah that was me!! What time did you spot me? I went to Kobe for dinner and then to Chili's for drinks tonight for my friend's birthday! I didn't see you (I don't think ) What does your car look like?

Old 05-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The guy that helped me the last time at your shop had a slightly modded Ford Focus - younger kid I think. Forgot his name - but nice fella. It was back in Jan or Feb.

Could you guys look up how much it would be for brake replacements. Not sure, but I'll probably need my slotted rotors resurfaced too - if you guys do slotted there. They are not drilled - just slotted. I have a 2003.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege 2.0 turbo.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
Yeah that was me!! What time did you spot me? I went to Kobe for dinner and then to Chili's for drinks tonight for my friend's birthday! I didn't see you (I don't think ) What does your car look like?
I think between 5:30 and 6:00. I was filling up at the BP station, saw you go by. Would have said 'hi' but by the time I was done...

I have an '07 LP coupe with rear spoiler. Only mods so far are clear corners and grounding wires. OEM 17" but new wheels and front strut bar on order.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ha, I was at Sandlake an I-Drive around the same time. Stopped off at Golden Coral to get a bite

Old 05-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by orl-g
ok
i have a red s14 and now a red coupe.
i think i have seen your coupe in the parking there.
your best friend used to work at rosen centre, maybe valet or server???
i think i saw it there too.
i work at rosen hotels too, but at the shingle propery.
didnt fuel **** have their car wash there at your job???
My friend worked at the Rosen hotel as valet, but he now works at shingle creek you might know him he drives a white s2k,

BTW I have a friend that is in that crew and i would appreciate it if you don't call it that

Thank you

Old 05-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Originally Posted by galkor
I think between 5:30 and 6:00. I was filling up at the BP station, saw you go by. Would have said 'hi' but by the time I was done...

I have an '07 LP coupe with rear spoiler. Only mods so far are clear corners and grounding wires. OEM 17" but new wheels and front strut bar on order.
Oh, ok... No I didn't see you, sorry I was on my way to Kobe for dinner

Originally Posted by hpric
Ha, I was at Sandlake an I-Drive around the same time. Stopped off at Golden Coral to get a bite
Oh for real?? I guess I-Drive is the cool kids hangout lol

Originally Posted by Dubi2087
BTW I have a friend that is in that crew and i would appreciate it if you don't call it that
Are you talking about Fuel *****? Last time I checked, that's the name of their club, kind of like we are the FGC. When I first got into the car scene 4 years ago, it was the Fuel ***** meets that I would always go to... Every single Saturday night for like 2 years lol... And once I got my car a year ago I started going out there again. I still stop by every once in a while. Long story short, I'm pretty sure they don't get offended by being referred to by their club name (unless your friend is not in their club and doesn't want to associate with them.. and in that case he probably shouldn't hang out with them). Just my 2 cents.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:28 PM
^The crew that washes cars at my store is called Lady Fuel. He must be talking about another group. Soooooo......

Last edited by Dubi2087; 05-21-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

^The crew that washes cars at my store is called Lady Fuel. He must be talking about another group. Soooooo......
Ok we are talking about 2 different clubs here...

Lady Fuel = all girls car club. They have meets, do fundraisers, etc. Nena is the President - cool girl! Her screen name on this forum is LadyFuel.

Fuel ***** = Majority of members are guys, meet at the corner of Orange and 50 every Saturday night. Domestic muscle cars who don't care for imports too much unless you're cool with them. www.fuelslut.net

Old 05-21-2009, 02:38 PM

Thank you
yeah i thought it was just a car club name...not looking to offend anyone so take it easy there Dubi.
we can go smoke one if you want.

and i dont know your boy but Ive seen the s2k, its white with red wheels, aftermarket exhaust. its nice but I would've just boosted the 240 in that case!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 02:43 PM
^LMAO Na I researched it and we were talking about 2 different crews like Caribbean Blue said. Yeah Lady Fuel washes car at my store, but they **** me off everytime they come.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

^^ haha why is that?

Old 05-21-2009, 02:51 PM
because I would ask them to not have there buddys park there cars in our parking lot due to the fact that our customers come first and it makes the parking lot look full and customers do not pull in because of it and also they take up most of the spot with civics and s*** and they ALL get in our way when we pull cars around and i have told them repeatedly not to park in our parking lot and to stay out of the way.

Plus every time she ask me if i was going to let them wash my car i said no because they use the same dirty water for every car and that I don't want to find scratches on my car. Plus i enjoy washing my own car.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by orl-g
yeah i thought it was just a car club name...not looking to offend anyone so take it easy there Dubi.
we can go smoke one if you want.

and i dont know your boy but Ive seen the s2k, its white with red wheels, aftermarket exhaust. its nice but I would've just boosted the 240 in that case!!!
Yeah he had two 240s one was a 95 with suspension mods and wheels and stuff, the other one was a 1991 coupe with a Silvia full front clip. He still has plans for another one.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
silver g35 black rims big nail in back right tire texas plates at spc - you parked next to my cl 55. You on here?

Old 05-21-2009, 05:26 PM
spotted Evil Wayz today around noon on 436, coming out from between the toyota and lexus dealers close to university

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spotted Gs in your area thread...