May Discussion Thread (Once Again)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Banned
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
Spoke with Ian about an hour ago on the phone we had a long talk. he is grateful for everyone showing their support. And he is doing fine him self.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Demonteverde
Folks...as of last night...it's going to be some time before I can make it out to the local meets (unless somebody can pick me up)...I got into a very very bad car accident last night. I'm okay, no bodily harm came to me. My plans of Zdayz are canceled for this year. I'll probably need some personal time to come to grips regarding what happened with the accident as a fatality was involved in this...

Allot of emotions and stress are going through my veins/mind right now...

Now I walk to work...
Ian, wow I'm so sorry to see and hear about this unfortunate accident at an unfortunate time. I didn't know about this news until Lenox posted in another thread. Man we just talked and hung out last weekend at the Lollicup meet and your car was looking great as always. Whether your car may or may not see the light again, I got your back and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll give you a few days to gather yourselves and will certainly drop a line. Hang in there bud.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Dam Ian Sorry to hear this had to happen to you.

Best of luck my friend

Old 05-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Hey guys. Thank you for the concern and the support. I really do appreciate it very much. Thank you.

I actually just got back into Orlando around 9pm. This time I took the main highways (75 to I4). There will be no more backroad traveling for me for quite some time.

I'm still somewhat at a loss of words to say about what happened. But I know there's nothing I can do to change the past. What's done is done. It was an accident. Definitely wasn't intentional. I accept that.

I know some of you have called me and texted me out of concern (I truly appreciate, thank you all). I'm sorry I didn't call or text back. I really haven't slept since it happened, it was a day of allot of driving back and forth for me and I just didn't feel like telling this story over and over again. It hurts a little with disappointment to even think about it. I still can't believe what happened. It's kind of surreal for me.

But I just wanted to let everyone know i'm okay/good/fine. I'm home now here in Orlando and just a little shaken at the moment. Give me a few days to recuperate and i'll be shaking and moving with the G crew again

Also, no need to crucify kroft/christina. She was just trying to lighten the mood with humor. Even I smirked when I saw that, but I was expecting Kennedy/Bryce to say it first

I did not add any details into what happened and i'm not going to but just to clarify so no one gets the wrong impression/false ideas:

I was in a car accident yesterday.

I was not speeding nor was I street racing.

I was obeying the speed limit and had the car on cruise control.

I had no external distractions affecting my driving (cell phone, radio off, was not under alcoholic influence, drugs, prescription or otherwise, was not tired/no falling asleep at the wheel)

Yes...a fatality was involved that night.

I have not been cited nor was I found guilty of any crime and neither has the other party as of yet. Everything is still under investigation currently.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see you post Ian. I told my brother about it today and he hopes everything is okay. He says if there is anything he can do let him know.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Demonteverde
Hey guys. Thank you for the concern and the support. I really do appreciate it very much. Thank you.

I actually just got back into Orlando around 9pm. This time I took the main highways (75 to I4). There will be no more backroad traveling for me for quite some time.

I'm still somewhat at a loss of words to say about what happened. But I know there's nothing I can do to change the past. What's done is done. It was an accident. Definitely wasn't intentional. I accept that.

I know some of you have called me and texted me out of concern (I truly appreciate, thank you all). I'm sorry I didn't call or text back. I really haven't slept since it happened, it was a day of allot of driving back and forth for me and I just didn't feel like telling this story over and over again. It hurts a little with disappointment to even think about it. I still can't believe what happened. It's kind of surreal for me.

But I just wanted to let everyone know i'm okay/good/fine. I'm home now here in Orlando and just a little shaken at the moment. Give me a few days to recuperate and i'll be shaking and moving with the G crew again

Also, no need to crucify kroft/christina. She was just trying to lighten the mood with humor. Even I smirked when I saw that, but I was expecting Kennedy/Bryce to say it first

I did not add any details into what happened and i'm not going to but just to clarify so no one gets the wrong impression/false ideas:

I was in a car accident yesterday.

I was not speeding nor was I street racing.

I was obeying the speed limit and had the car on cruise control.

I had no external distractions affecting my driving (cell phone, radio off, was not under alcoholic influence, drugs, prescription or otherwise, was not tired/no falling asleep at the wheel)

Yes...a fatality was involved that night.

I have not been cited nor was I found guilty of any crime and neither has the other party as of yet. Everything is still under investigation currently.
I did say something to veronica about it but if you want rid them DIBZ lol for old time sake! Miss you buddy glad to see you post. WITH LOVE Kennedy... NO HOMO! lol Invite to tomorrow night beers and redwings game you better come out and have fun ill pick you up if you need me to.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Hockey really? Who watches that anymore?

Old 05-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Banned
Hey, Kennedy sorry to say but Ian is giving the break kit to me for Free.
This is the Truth.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Received 242 Likes on 174 Posts
Wow, Ian, so glad to hear you are back & doing ok. I still mean what I said in the text to you earlier, so just remember that love always!! and of course I'm still praying!!

Old 05-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
I still mean what I said in the text to you earlier, so just remember that
Damn! what did you say in that Text?? Hey Ian come over and Get me Doggy style
if you need to relive some stress lol. I really mean it remember that I can make water Disappear and then reappear lol.

Last edited by Evil Wayzz; 05-11-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Received 242 Likes on 174 Posts
^^ Ok was that necessary? I'm just trying to be a good friend & be supportive.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:56 PM
yeah lenox, chill out with the comments.
im starting to feel like everything i read in your posts is drama or **** talking about something. i know its all in good fun but it seems to be taken too far sometimes. nothing has been directed towards me but i even feel offended by some of your posts. I know its just your personality but can you take it down a little bit?

lets try to start a less depressing, more FUN topic!

Whats everyones plans for the week?

Ill start- Tomorrow im going to summer school then taking my girlfriend and grandma to see Star Trek at the IMAX theater... ive never been to an imax befoe :-D

Old 05-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Banned
^^^ moood killer^^^^

Old 05-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
I'm going on a quick road trip to Pittsburg tomorrow and then flying back Thursday 1st class.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:33 AM
cool, whats the reasoning behind the road trip?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: May Discussion Thread (Once Again)