Jacksonville Peeps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2010 | 04:05 PM
|
Picking up the car in the morning, Black Obsidian with Charcoal interior, Sport, Prem, Nav, illuminated kickplates, midnight grill and front chin spoiler. Hoping to drive it straight from the dealer to get tinted.

Old 03-24-2010 | 05:25 PM
If you need some PAINT PROTECTION FILM for your new car , just give me a call.
I am a dealer for XPEL and ventureshield, All my Pre-cut kits are XPEL so you know it will fit on your car like a glove. Or if you want to buy pre-cut kits from me let me know, check out a few cars I have recently installed paint protection film in my website.

cconceptz@gmail.com
www.coolconceptz.com

Old 03-25-2010 | 12:24 PM
|
So much for picking up my new car today. Atlantic Infiniti sucks *****. Worst customer service ever. I dont think they know what they are doing. I put my tag back on and walked out.. "CaribbeanBlue" I sent you a PM, give me a call.

Old 03-25-2010 | 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by JaxG
So much for picking up my new car today. Atlantic Infiniti sucks *****. Worst customer service ever. I dont think they know what they are doing. I put my tag back on and walked out.. "CaribbeanBlue" I sent you a PM, give me a call.
Damn, that sucks. What happened? You may want to talk to Paul Carangelo...He's the customer relations manager.

Old 03-25-2010 | 12:31 PM
|
they changed the price again when i went to pick up the car. At the start they gave me one price over the phone, then when I came in, they said oh no we figured wrong. Here is the price. Now I go to pick up the car, they changed it again. Said Im not tier1, but tier 2, and tried to raise the lease payment by $100/mo more. Ugh, I dont think so..

Old 03-25-2010 | 12:34 PM
|
And I have a "B" VPP# which is employee pricing. They are trying to add a bunch of crap fees and stuff also. This would be my 4th car im getting from them, but they treat me like an effing kid.

Old 03-25-2010 | 12:35 PM
fgc moderator
were you still talking to john o'brien? they've always taken care of me but my experience with atlantic is the lower down people dont really know what they're doing. sadly ive heard more bad stories than good from atlantic.

Old 03-25-2010 | 12:38 PM
|
Originally Posted by w0ady
were you still talking to john o'brien? they've always taken care of me but my experience with atlantic is the lower down people dont really know what they're doing. sadly ive heard more bad stories than good from atlantic.
No it was john camlin.

Old 03-25-2010 | 01:08 PM
|
Ah, I just had my friend at Corporate in ATL verify that I AM tier 1, and basically Atlantic was tryin to bend me over.

Old 03-25-2010 | 01:16 PM
Just curious...How do you get a VPP number? Not exactly sure how all that works, as I bought my G37 a month after it came out and VPP was not accepted, so I never bothered inquiring.

Old 03-25-2010 | 01:19 PM
|
Originally Posted by JLai
Just curious...How do you get a VPP number? Not exactly sure how all that works, as I bought my G37 a month after it came out and VPP was not accepted, so I never bothered inquiring.
2 of my best friends work at Nissan Corporate in ATL. They are allowed so many per year for friends.

Old 03-25-2010 | 02:23 PM
yeah you need to talk to John obrien if you make a purchase from Atlantic.

He is the sales manager and he makes pricing decisions. Herman is a good guy but he does not have any authority there. I went in there last year on a day John was not there and my simple deal (we had allready done on another car a month before) totally went to $hit when some big-cheeseburger guy got involved in it.

He actually did me a favor though. I just waited 6 months and got it for another $5k off becuase the 2010s were out. I think just about everyone around here has been irritated with Atlantic at one time or another. They made me so mad in 2003 I drove up to Atlanta and bought my 6 speed G35 from them instead.

Old 03-25-2010 | 02:26 PM
|
Yeah they keep calling back apologizing now. 3 times so far. I told them to suck it. My friends at corporate got me in touch with the executive mgr at Orlando infiniti, hes working up a deal for me now.

Old 03-25-2010 | 05:33 PM
good luck. haven't purchased/leased a car from atlantic infiniti yet, but by the looks of it, probably won't. you should get their hopes up by telling them you'll be there at 3, then 4, then 5, then next week..etc, etc. hope your problem gets resolved.

btw jax people, wtf is wrong with jacksonville and car dealers (new and used)????

Old 03-25-2010 | 06:24 PM
i dunno, but it's a sad state of affairs here...only 1 infiniti dealership, 1 benz, 1 bmw. Atlanta has 5 or 6 just for infiniti

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jacksonville Peeps