Infiniti of Palm Beaches - Scott Scheer Avoid like the plague!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti of Palm Beaches - Scott Scheer Avoid like the plague!

Infiniti of Palm Beaches
3101 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
561-615-3279

This dealership is an utter joke. I avoid it at all costs, sadly it's the only dealership within the vicinity hence the lack of options when needed warranty work. Thankfully my experience isn't as horrid as other members have had at this location. (They've even damaged customer cars that went in for service)

I scheduled an appointment two months ago to get the plastic face of the radio replaced in my G35 Coupe, as it was peeling off, for the second time.
They ordered the part, yet never called me in.
When I called back two months later. I was informed that the part was never ordered, but they'll order it now. What a joke.
Week later, I get a call from parts, my part is in.
I brought my car in today for service, only to stand in line 20-25 minutes just to get my car into the service area, that's how absurdly long the line was.
They literally book appointments on appointments.
Finally I speak to the representative, only to be told that it will take an hour for them to replace the plastic face.
Requested to speak to the Service Manager (Scott Sheer), complete and utter joke. This man has no respect for his customers. He told me to either wait, or leave. When I requested Cooperates number his response was, this is a privately owned dealership, that won't get you anywhere.
Quite the customer service indeed.

Again avoid Infiniti of Palm Beaches at ALL COSTS.

Scott Sheer Service Manager
3101 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
SScheer@schumacherauto.com

Sal Delgreco

Infiniti General Sales Manager
561-656-5099
CELL: 561-389-2726
Sdelgreco@schumacherauto.com

Last edited by Leonwho; 07-06-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
wow sorry to hear about your horrible time thank god we all live 4 hrs away from there lol

Old 04-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
I have been there on many times.. I didn't seem to have a problem with the service guy I had at first.. took car of me no problems (car was still under warranty).

Prolly about 3 year later.. Go in for moister getting into my head light.. I thought I was gonna get the same guy and NOPE.. I get a guy that I haven't seen there b4.. He asked me all type of stupid question about how u wash the car and all other bullsh*t.. me and this joker didn't get along AT ALL..

Went back.. to get an oil change and other stuff done... This time i get another guy.. he said hey do u want his to wash your car.. something said DON"T do it.. but i must have said sure.. get the car back and it's clean.. to days later my calipers are red/orange.. they must have sprayed some cleaner on my wheels (thank god it didn't mess up the lips/dish on the rim). I take the car back .. and the first thing they said "we only use soap and water" I was like bull**** .. cuz i just put the rotors and calipers on here and they sure didn't look like this.. long story short they didn't fix it or give me any type of discount or anything

Thats just a couple stories.. i got a bunch more.. I gotta admit the first service guy I had was great (his name is BOB) the rest of them are A*S HOLES

Old 04-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
To the OP, that is crappy service but why not just put the new face on yourself?

Old 04-08-2011, 01:42 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
fill out the surveys for the dealership and contact corporate. they usually take customer satisfaction seriously at higher levels. especially if there are many complaints about a dealer.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by Kidcane
To the OP, that is crappy service but why not just put the new face on yourself?
Trust me, I've asked.
They told me they had to do it since it's warranty work, and they needed the old part.
They wouldn't give me the part, since it's under-warranty. They wanted me to PAY for it, if I was going to install it myself.
They make it seem like doing warranty work is painstaking labor, and I should be utterly grateful for it.

Originally Posted by w0ady
fill out the surveys for the dealership and contact corporate. they usually take customer satisfaction seriously at higher levels. especially if there are many complaints about a dealer.
Just as Scott the joke of a service manager said, they're privately owned. Nissan Corporate can't do anything to them.
They just take the complaint, and move on.
So that's what he's hiding behind as an excuse for his bad customer service.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:39 AM
fgc moderator
they still represent the infiniti brand, so i doubt they can hide behind private ownership forever.

Old 04-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Aren't all sealerships privately owned? They still have franchise agreements they must abide by.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts
Call Infiniti of North America they represent Infiniti so they will get under fire.

btw the Service Manager your talked to, was he in one of the side offices like the other advisers or in his own office?

Because there is a head service writer that is the head guy, then there is a "Manager" who is in charge of the service and garage.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts
next time u go into infiniti of palm beach see william garcia hes always helped me out and gone above and beyond what he does at least from my experiences

Old 04-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Dealerships

Not all dealerships are privately owned. There are several publicly traded dealership groups.

AutoNation
Penske Automotive
Sonic Automotive
Group 1 Automotive
Lithia
Asbury Automotive
CarMax (yes CarMax owns some new car franchises too)

This particular group is privately owned and is part of the Schumacher Automotive Family. Chuck Schumacher appears to be the main contact right now.

Yes, Nissan of North America will have an interest in this specific dealerships customer relationships and CSI scores. I would suggest contacting them directly. I know several people, years ago, had terrible service in Jacksonville. We contacted Nissan directly and received some help. Similar type of stories, all poor service, etc.

Hopefully, this helps some.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:50 AM
fgc moderator
Originally Posted by bunnone
Yes, Nissan of North America will have an interest in this specific dealerships customer relationships and CSI scores. I would suggest contacting them directly. I know several people, years ago, had terrible service in Jacksonville. We contacted Nissan directly and received some help. Similar type of stories, all poor service, etc.
^this. i saw a huge turnaround in jax's service after all the complaints i had first heard from friends.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've been to that dealership when trying to purchase my first G.

I had to wait 15-20 minutes for someone to be free and then I had to go up and ask them for help (previous experiences had them come to me). I told them the model # and description of the car I wanted ('07 G35 Prem. Package) and they showed me a Lancer. But that's not the worst part, they tried to completely rip me off and wouldn't seem to budge on the price. They tried justifying it with BS fees. To sum up my experience, it wasn't too pleasant. If you want to complain, I know that the dealers are owned by Mr.Schmaucer(sp?) and maybe if you wanted voice your opinion, call up his office and tell him of your experience. Infiniti of Coconut Creek

Old 05-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by thescreensavers
Call Infiniti of North America they represent Infiniti so they will get under fire.

btw the Service Manager your talked to, was he in one of the side offices like the other advisers or in his own office?

Because there is a head service writer that is the head guy, then there is a "Manager" who is in charge of the service and garage.
He's office is the far most left.
It's a bit bigger, not the closet sized cubicles most of them sit in.

Also if anyone can find Charles A. Schumacher's contact information, I'll gladly inform him of my experience.

By the way, the plastic face of the radio they changed is peeling in the same right bottom corner again.
I called them up and informed them, his response was I'll order another face.
I asked him if it's a common problem, his response was "I don't know, I've been here a week" -
I asked him if maybe it's an issue with the inner bracket that keeps it in-place, he goes - "This is the only solution we have, ordering the same part"
No problem, I said, order the part.
It's been about three weeks, haven't heard back from them.

Last edited by Leonwho; 05-01-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
I'll read a little later cause I'm leaving but this place is horrible!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of Palm Beaches - Scott Scheer Avoid like the plague!