Okay. Afternoon everyone

Old 08-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
tgif!

Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Teh Redhead Moderator

Received 242 Likes on 174 Posts
Originally Posted by SN00P
I am now a official photographer for Slammered.

Congrats Chris!

Originally Posted by 98intrigue
Lenox, with the condition your car is in...I highly doubt you will get 12k for it. I wish you the best of luck though. A G37 would be nice!
True story. Mine is an 03 6MT with 105k miles and the black book trade in value was $8500 which was disappointing but obviously trade in value is much lower. I was offered $10,500 stock from an individual (after parting out everything). Then I decided not to sell it. You might be able to get $10-11k private party but no more than $8-9k trade in value at Lokey tops. Then if they allow more for your trade they will discount the new car less. Trust me I know

Originally Posted by Black07Gcoupe
Get it Lenox!! My Mother has a 37s and I love taking it out on occasion. But I dont know about the 6mt's, I am not fan of the 2 stage clutch. Those paddles and the 7sp rev match is SICKKKKK!!
I'm still getting used to the clutch on my g37.... my g35 has an aftermarket clutch though and it engages closer to the floor... the g37 engages about halfway which I don't like as much.

Originally Posted by Sen
3 day weekend bishes

And good morning !
Me too! I "had to" leave work at 4:30 today (instead of 7pm) because I hit my 40 hours... I think this will become a regular thing to leave early on Fridays since I rarely take a full hour for lunch during the week.

And I'm off monday for my birthday so I get a long weekend too

If anyone wants to do something tomorrow night, text me! I don't know what I'm going to do yet but I want to get a group together. Either a restaurant/bar or some sort of activity... I don't really care either way, just want to spend my birthday weekend with friends

Old 08-12-2011, 10:39 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Evil Wayzz
So I am 99% percent considering upgrading to a 2008 G37 Coupe! My G is paid off and I could possibly get 12k for it and put that towards a 24k or lower Used G37.

Lokey infiniti offered me a Used G37 for 2 days to test it out if I was interested.
I may take them up on that offer. I did some searching and found plenty of 08's G37 coupes between 19-24k used w/ navigation, paddle shifters and little extra features i would like. If I could finance it and have my monthly payments under $300 after 12k down I might sign on the dotted line very soon!

All these problems plaguing my 03 G coupe is thawing fuel on the fire of me getting a upgraded car.
Also I noticed on the G37 coupes the paint around the steering wheel chips very easy....
Fly to Cali, buy Patman's coupe (one of my favorites on the entire forum) and drive it back.

Do that... and I'll have a very hard time talking smack to you ever again

Old 08-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm still getting used to the clutch on my g37.... my g35 has an aftermarket clutch though and it engages closer to the floor... the g37 engages about halfway which I don't like as much.
Yes exactly, its feels a lot like the clutch on my brothers old CTS-V. Just does not float my boat. I love my factory clutch, but a new one would be nice too! I look forward to picking every bodies brain on which one I should go with in the future.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:49 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Also....

W00000T! First full paycheck from the new job!

Originally Posted by SN00P
just pop the clips off right ??? isn't there stickers all underneath it ?? what all do i gotta do Ash ?? ill do it tonight cause im going to a huge show saturday and wanna look good
Yeah just pop out the big round circle clip things.
There aren't any stickers, but the underside of the hood will be a little dirty where it was... nothing a little waxing won't solve though

Originally Posted by Kidcane
Sorry man I no can do. Chris or Ash have the powa!!
^lolwut?

Originally Posted by w0ady
if the girl is paying attention to cash vs card, shes not worth dating.
I love the way Lyndon comes completely out of nowhere just to make an excellent point

But the real answer is: Pull a Bruce Wayne and take her to a restaurant you own

Old 08-12-2011, 11:51 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts

Big day tomorrow! !! Ready for the trip! !

I did the back because every sedan gets nasty when driving .. 10 bucks total to do everything. Came out good I thought

Old 08-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Banned
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
^ Wheres the big trip? My plans tomorrow I am going down to Naples for a all day, first date! I've been talking to this pretty lady for about 2 weeks and have amazing conversations every night! She lives in Miami so we are both going to drive 2 hours and hangout in Naples. I booked a hotel at the Naples Palm Grand Resort & have a day planned for a trolly ride, dinner on the shore, a walk on the shore & wine at our room while looking at the sunset..... My Budget $350.00 I hope I can manage to control that lol! WIll check in tomorrow on FB of all the places I go and update photos on sunday from my trip. Here is the pretty lady I will be going with:

Yes her bike.

We met off FB threw mutual friends... & have skyped over 7 times already.
this is why I was asking questions about money... I don't take her for a gold digger but ( I was going to think of what Kayne West said)...
This will be my most expensive 1st date lol. But I think she might be worth it long term

Old 08-13-2011, 12:05 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
You can do better .. she isn't all that good looking imo..but she does have big hooters

O im going to the other coast! Sanford florida with the team im on to reck shiit up at the ultra event

Old 08-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Banned
Bro your crazy. she is great for me and a step above all the other females Ive been meeting. 25 with a masters degree... She has lots of other perks I look for and hard to find.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:09 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Wow wow! ! It was my opinion .. im sure she is cool and a keeper. I wish you luck tho homie! Hopefully she is everything for you! .. I just think driving 2+ hours all the time to see her will be $$$ and will get old fast... get the g37 then worry about a girl later :P

Old 08-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Evil Wayzz
^ Wheres the big trip? My plans tomorrow I am going down to Naples for a all day, first date! I've been talking to this pretty lady for about 2 weeks and have amazing conversations every night! She lives in Miami so we are both going to drive 2 hours and hangout in Naples. I booked a hotel at the Naples Palm Grand Resort & have a day planned for a trolly ride, dinner on the shore, a walk on the shore & wine at our room while looking at the sunset..... My Budget $350.00 I hope I can manage to control that lol! WIll check in tomorrow on FB of all the places I go and update photos on sunday from my trip. Here is the pretty lady I will be going with:

Yes her bike.

We met off FB threw mutual friends... & have skyped over 7 times already.
this is why I was asking questions about money... I don't take her for a gold digger but ( I was going to think of what Kayne West said)...
This will be my most expensive 1st date lol. But I think she might be worth it long term
^^^ guess this is just in case you are never heard of after tomorrow...?
a date is for you and her to enjoy not a million internet heads who jus gonna hate???

Old 08-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Banned
Chris is just hatin cause while he be blue tapeing, ill be tapping. someone that he fantasizes about.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:12 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
See you guys tomorrow at Ultra! Im gonna stop by since i live like 5 min away... ill park next door and walk over to meet you guys, i cant stay long and i didnt want to enter my car just to have to leave way early...

Old 08-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
LMAO @ Chris!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FGC's Hot August Discussions