Invincaman does it again!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 12:31 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Invincaman does it again!

Me and Alan(Invincaman) with my new '05 and it's new clear bra. I highly recommend using Alan if you are in the market for a clear bra.

Attached Thumbnails Invincaman does it again!-wia1a.jpg   Invincaman does it again!-wia15.jpg   Invincaman does it again!-wia16.jpg   Invincaman does it again!-wia19.jpg  

Last edited by louisdarke; 02-16-2005 at 12:37 AM. Reason: photos missing on first post
Old 02-16-2005, 01:15 AM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
where is alan located and could you tell me the price, please? im very interested in a clear bra...

Old 02-16-2005, 01:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I live in Melbourne if ur close then I might be interested.

BTW 98intrigue (or anyone living near Melbourne) I see you live in Orlando. Are there any tracks there where I can go and how much does it cost? Thinking bout doing that for my spring break.

Old 02-16-2005, 07:08 AM
If anyone wants to contact Alan you can go to the club website and click on the ISI link. So far he's either done 4 or 5 FGC members kits (not including doing mine twice, one when the car was new and one after the deer incident).

His normal fee for doing a clear bra on a G35 is $600.

As a FGC member you get the c-bra for 10% off and Alan will order you the kit for $540 (incl. taxes, install and shipping) if you don't make him do a 2nd day air on the kit as it comes from CA.

Alan will travel to Melborne, Jacksonville, Clearwater and EVEN MIAMI if you plan things with him in advance. He usually makes appointments about 2-3 weeks out because he is VERY GOOD and is always busy doing installs.

FYI, I've seen about 10 differnet c-bra installers work with various patterns at the car meets in the past year or so. No one can touch this kit and no one can do work this well!

Make sure to tell him that you're a FGC member for the club discount!

Old 02-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
louisdarke, you should post this on the main G35 Coupe board too!

Clear bra looks great, and you got it done right the first time!

Old 02-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Clear Bra Install

Alan is located in Orlando, and I think the best thing to do is have him quote the install price for your specific car and what you are looking for as far as coverage for the vehicle. He will drive to a customer, as he did for me in Clearwater. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but he really is worth working with if you have the chance.

Old 02-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
last thing i would like to get some opinions on, before i go about the clear bra..

my front bumper was just painted by the dealership a little over a month ago. so the rock chips on the bumper are a few here and there or non-existent. on my hood, right above my grill, there are many rock chips. should i have this touched up before installing the clearbra? or just get it installed before the chipping gets worse?

Old 02-16-2005, 11:20 AM
chips on car

you should try to have the chips fixed as best as possible. also wait a bit on the fresh paint, i think. probably at least 2 weeks to a month. but i am no expert on that. alan explained, and i can confirm from prior bra installs on my cars, you can see the chips worse with a bra than without. depending on the color of the car too. certain colors will show imperfections more. you really should have as little or no damage to the paint at the time you install the bra. but the bra is going to protect you into the future from any more damage. i took great care in making sure i did not have any damage to my new sedan before getting the bra. it wasn't easy. i didn't drive the car nearly as much as i would have liked to, and stayed off many of the roads i normally drive.

Old 02-16-2005, 12:27 PM
If you get the touch up paint from the dealership, Alan will touch up your G before he applies the c-bra. He did my G the first time and I could not tell where the 4 chips were when he was done.

If your bumper or hood is pretty beat up, you may want to talk with him to see what he recommends.

Old 02-16-2005, 03:16 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
dont forget a kit is being raffled off on March 5th...only pay $200 install fee

thats $340 off!!!!