Lokey Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
was up guys i live in ny but i come to fl alot we roll with the squad / Gsquad on the form as well but ah i was jus wonderin were you guys located at

-ravi aka blackhood /.....www.cardomain.com/id/g35performance

Old 03-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
hey do the math.........Kim wants to know where here stipend is for using her picture as she slumbers. Her charge is 99 cents per viewing so make sure to cut the check for the exact amount asap

Old 03-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeff send me a pm with your e-mail.

Old 03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by blackhood sedan
was up guys i live in ny but i come to fl alot we roll with the squad / Gsquad on the form as well but ah i was jus wonderin were you guys located at

-ravi aka blackhood /.....www.cardomain.com/id/g35performance
Nice ride. FGC is statewide. The biggest groups are Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville and Tampa. Let us know when you'll be around again.

Old 03-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by dothemath
For those of you that saw me laying on the ground taking a picture of my official straight from Japan Nissan Skyline. Here are the results.
Those pics are hillarious!

Old 03-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Infinitz, I hope Kim isn't sore that I posted that pic. She was just lulled to sleep by those incredibly comfortable seats that we have... and maybe the very early start to the day had something to do with it as well I took a picture of my wife as she slept going up to West Virginia and showed everyone. She didn't like that pic too much hehe. I'll set up a pay pal account for the $.99 deposits for viewing and foward them to you each month! She'll be rich I tell you.

Mia g35. Not everyone likes the rebadging thing, so I ordered the real thing. I wondered why the shipping cost was so low to get a car shipped over from Japan.

Old 03-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
great pics, wish I could have been there.

Old 03-07-2005, 12:06 PM
thanks man car is not done yet.... but how you guys do it there are there differnt clubs in all the towns or its its one club n you guys drive to the differnt areas ..... i be in tampa and orlando lik every month it will be nice to drop in keep me posted

blackhood.

Old 03-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
congrats on a great meet !!! wish i was there

Old 03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
thanks man car is not done yet.... but how you guys do it there are there differnt clubs in all the towns or its its one club n you guys drive to the differnt areas ..... i be in tampa and orlando lik every month it will be nice to drop in keep me posted

blackhood.
FGC is divided up into 3 divisions NFL (north florida), CFL (central florida) and SFL (south florida). This was our first statewide FGC meet. There are mini meets all over the state. SFL just had a good sized meet about a month ago. The Orlando crew meets every Friday. Let us know when your around. Check the FGC and southeast forums on G35Driver. We usually post before a mini meet. You can also check out our FGC Website
Where in NY do you live?

Old 03-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Iam Out Here In Longisland/queens But We Hold Down It Out Here With The G's Man We Got Some Good Meets We Just Finish A Dyno Me We Had A Meet At The Delership.... We Be Around But Ah I Def Gotta Stop At One Of The Fl Meets Just Keep The Meets Posted... What Division U In By The Way Were U At The Orlando Meet? Like How Are The Turn Outs Alot Of Cars? Or Just A Few, Let Me Know- Blackhood.

Old 03-08-2005, 07:10 AM
Iam Out Here In Longisland/queens But We Hold Down It Out Here With The G's Man We Got Some Good Meets We Just Finish A Dyno Me We Had A Meet At The Delership.... We Be Around But Ah I Def Gotta Stop At One Of The Fl Meets Just Keep The Meets Posted... What Division U In By The Way Were U At The Orlando Meet? Like How Are The Turn Outs Alot Of Cars? Or Just A Few, Let Me Know- Blackhood.
We're kind of getting off topic here, since this thread is about photos of the Lokey Meet. Anyway to answer your questions (any more and you should start a new thread ) the CFL chapter of the FGC meets up once a month, just as the NFL and SFL chapters should. When we have a FGC monthly meet, most everyone shows up. Our last big recruiting meet was at a local mall and we had ~17 G owners there. This will hopefully be a typical turnout for all of our meets to come (unless of course the group keeps getting bigger).

The CFL guys get together weekly, usually on Friday nights, and we post about these gatherings in the SE Forum. The monthly meets for the FGC are posted in the FGC Forum, so you'll want to keep an eye on both forums when you're in town.