Supercharger Installer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercharger Installer

Does anyone know of a good installer in South Florida? Preferably West Palm Beach?

Thanks in advance,
Bryan

Old 03-17-2005, 04:27 PM
Someone in the SE Forum recently mentioned an installer in/around the SFL area.

The only place I know of is Lokey Infiniti. They've done 2 Vortec installs and each of their installs went w/o any glitches. In fact, gspot35 is still running his sedan strong! They even have a tuner near by should you choose to use them.

Lokey also gives FGC discounts (but only to the club members ) on aftermarket mod installs.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by neffster
Someone in the SE Forum recently mentioned an installer in/around the SFL area.

The only place I know of is Lokey Infiniti. They've done 2 Vortec installs and each of their installs went w/o any glitches. In fact, gspot35 is still running his sedan strong! They even have a tuner near by should you choose to use them.

Lokey also gives FGC discounts (but only to the club members ) on aftermarket mod installs.
Thanks for your help. Do you have any idea what the install goes for at Lokey?

Old 03-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
John Oliva is the service director at Lokey. He posts under LokeyInfiniti, try sending him a PM.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by bkingston
Thanks for your help. Do you have any idea what the install goes for at Lokey?
For a FGC Member or a non-member? I do know member pricing, but I think it's only fair for you to speak with John himself.

I send him a weekly club roster so he knows who's who.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:56 PM
My friend is a mechanic over at *** Trix in WPB his name is Jose. He has done many race engines, my STi/ wrx motor swap, and recently done 2 350z TT kits, one greddy and one APS. If you go tell him Glenn sent you, he's a very good friend and the only person I would ever let touch my vehicles!!!

Old 03-17-2005, 11:11 PM
THE BATMOBILE
billet design

Old 03-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by speedygp
My friend is a mechanic over at *** Trix in WPB his name is Jose. He has done many race engines, my STi/ wrx motor swap, and recently done 2 350z TT kits, one greddy and one APS. If you go tell him Glenn sent you, he's a very good friend and the only person I would ever let touch my vehicles!!!
*** Trix is the one place I did get an estimate from. They wanted 1200 for the supercharger install, and 825 for the clutch/flywheel, exhaust, and gauges. That price does not include tuning which was going to be another 280.

Old 03-18-2005, 09:02 PM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been to Billet a few times, they do good work. They have two TT G's they have fully built, done custom exhaust, plenums, etc.. He said it would be around 2K for S/C install, thats EVERYTHING including tuning.

I met one of the guys from JapTrix, haven't heard much about them, never been to their shop.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Where is Lokey Infiniti?? Are they an infiniti dealership??

Old 03-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Lokey Infiniti is in Clearwater (near Tampa). Yes they are an Infiniti dealership-mod friendly.

Old 03-19-2005, 01:29 PM
MyG37 Administrator

Mod-Friendly.. I understand they do some installs but are they giving a warranty?

Old 03-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
Mod-Friendly.. I understand they do some installs but are they giving a warranty?
Understand this... NO ONE GIVES AN ENGINE WARRANTY ON A VORTEC OR TT INSTALL, however Lokey Infiniti will help you with your Infiniti warranty if they install your S/C. They will not deny your tranny if the syncros fails due to a S/C install but if you blow a rod due to excessive boost... well you're probably on your own.

If your A/C quits working they'll warranty that, if your window regulator goes out or your fuel gage quits working, they'll warranty that too.

See where I'm going with this....

Orlando Infiniti told me that because I had springs on my car that I lost my "warranty". When I asked which warranty I lost the guy said the whole thing. Fortunately the service manager clarified that it was just my entire suspension warranty, including any TSB's. I just pointed to the sticker on the side of my car that says "LOKEY INFINITI PERFORMANCE DIVISION" and smiled.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:32 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by neffster
Orlando Infiniti told me that because I had springs on my car that I lost my "warranty". When I asked which warranty I lost the guy said the whole thing. Fortunately the service manager clarified that it was just my entire suspension warranty, including any TSB's.
Hahaha, warranty? Since when are struts not considered a wear-and-tear item? They'd usually tell you struts are subject to wear and tear and not cover them anyway.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:27 PM
MyG37 Administrator

I want that sticker too!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Supercharger Installer