Purchase Program at Lokey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Purchase Program at Lokey

How many of you have purchased a G35 through the program I have seen offered here? Is it everything they say it is? You really can get it for 500 over invoice without a lot of hassle? Even if you have to order it? I would like to go down there this week. Appreciate your input, guys.

Old 03-22-2005, 07:45 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1. About 10 or so of us.
2. Yes, and much more.
3. Absolutely.
4. Yes.

BUT... you have to be an FGC premier member in order to participate in the program. GL, let us know how it goes.

Old 03-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by gator1
How many of you have purchased a G35 through the program I have seen offered here? Is it everything they say it is? You really can get it for 500 over invoice without a lot of hassle? Even if you have to order it? I would like to go down there this week. Appreciate your input, guys.
Here's the deal:

Step #1: Send in $110 to the Florida G35 Club and have the funds verified by the treasurer (Demonteverde321). Paypal is an immediate approval of funds where sending in a personal check takes 7-10 days for the post office and the bank to clear the check. Send the following information:
a. your first and last name
b. your g35driver screen name
c. your t-shirt size
d. your personal e-mail addy
e. your home mailing addy
f. your occupation
g. your telephone number

Step#2: Call John Oliva at Lokey Infiniti BEFORE you call another person at that dealership. Do not step foot inside of the dealership w/o speaking with John Oliva, Service Director @ Lokey Infiniti (727)531-4774. John will get you in touch with the proper FGC sales rep.

Step#3: See if they can locate the exact car you want. If not they'll order the exact car you want.

$500.00 over invoice and not a penny more is the deal. To be totally honest, I don't know how many people have ordered a G through this program but I've been told it's about 10 people in total.

The list that I can think of off of the top of my head;
1. Finiti35
2. JDM_CPV35
3. JDM's father
4. Infinitiz
5. gjocky
6. ChazM
7. Escobar929

...and I'm forgetting a few, sorry. You know it would be MUCH EASIER if everyone (or anyone for that matter) would have written the requested write up about their buying experience with this program and let me post it in the official sticky thread. This way you'd be able to read about everyone's experiences and see exactly who participated in this offer.

Old 03-22-2005, 08:19 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
To exact, the list goes like this...

1. tspree15
2. Pinosport
3. ChazM
4. Escobar929
5. RBGSedan35 (Escobar929's dad)
6. gjocky
7. Infinitz
8. Myself

and counting... maybe I'm forgetting someone too.

If any of the aforementioned 7 (besides me) happens to read this, PLEASE guys be kind enough to take 5 minutes of your time and write a short writeup about your buying experience at Lokey Infiniti. Remember if it wasn't for that publicity, you wouldn't have known about this deal either.

Todd I'll get my writeup to you by the end of the week..

Old 03-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Yes it is really worth spending the $110 to get the car for $500 over invoice. The car was prepped and ready in no time, and it was real cool to literally drive my car off the showroom floor (no BS). If you check the board people are estatic when they get the car for $1500-2000 over invoice! The sales people are top class and if any problems arise, they will not give you any trouble resolving it....believe me

Old 03-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by gator1
Didn't buy mine through this program, but did buy it from Lokey . . . . flew in from Atlanta to get.

My experience is they are 'stand-up' group.
What they say is what they do.

Old 03-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Florida G35 Club Premier Member
1. tspree15
2. Pinosport
3. ChazM
4. Escobar929
5. RBGSedan35 (Escobar929's dad)
6. gjocky
7. Infinitz
8. Finiti35
9. AznLuder

Adding myself to the list. This was the easiest car buying experience ever. John and Lokey Infiniti really hooked me up and the program is definitely legit. I was able to trade in my '04 coupe for a new '05 coupe (at invoice with 500 destination fee) and keep my payments relatively the same. The only haggling I had to do was with my trade-in and even that was easy! They gave me the offer and it wasn't low enough for me so I gave them a bottom line monthly payment I wanted to get to and it was done. Only took one pass through the sales manager instead of hours going back and forth. The deal went through on Friday night and I got the car Monday (shipped in from another part of FL).

I wasn't aware that I had to pay the shipping fee, but that was my fault for not understanding.

I'm surprised they could do this deal even with the 6MT coupes since they are much rarer than 5AT coupes. The previous week, I was getting my oil changed at Infiniti of Tampa (where i bought my first 04) and that dealership sucked donkey *****. They only had 2 6MT coupes and they were VERY stingy with them. I tried haggling with them and I was willing to pay 500-1000 over invoice (made them an offer). They gave 500 more on my trade-in, but they wouldn't budge 1 penny off the sticker msrp price! It was like they wanted these coupes for themselves and didn't want to sell me one. So after 2 hours of haggling I left.

Lokey is the shizzznit...

Old 03-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
I have to concur 1000% that this was worth every penny............

Old 03-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Not only is the deal hassle free, but its the best dealership i've ever stepped into. I didnt even have to haggle about my trade-in, they gave me $200 OVER blue book, which i was more than happy to take. Needless to say you would be a fool not to buy a car from them.