Colorcars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 04:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Colorcars

Hi all:
I'm in east Canada and a company has set up an office here named Colorcars. They are based in Florida for the past 18 years, and there business is to locate "experienced" cars for clients. Late model used I should say. Has anyone heard of them, good or bad? Seems like a decent idea, you tell them the year model color, interior, etc and they find it for you. They charge a fee of course, and you have the maximum price up front, though they say it is usually lower.... maybe. The good deal here is no money changes hands until you inspect the car to make sure it is as you ordered. They also deal in no collision or flood damaged cars. Any feedback on this company would be appreciated. Maybe someone in your area could check the B.B.B. for complaints, or play the devils advocate and think of the downside here. Anxiously awaiting responses.

Old 06-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Sorry, I never heard of them before but, that doesn't make it a bad thing either... Where in Florida is "Colorcars" located?

Old 06-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Its not located in Orlando. Checked our BBB listing here and "Colorcars" wasn't found...

Old 06-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the quick response ppl. They are located at North Tamiami Trail in Nokomis, Florida.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.