Lokey Service Reccomendations?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lokey Service Reccomendations?

I own a midly modded 2004.5 Coupe and I need to get the car serviced for a couple reasons. I'm considering making the drive over to Clearwater to visit Lokey because all and all they've got a great reputation here on the boards. Furthermore they seem to be the only dealer here in the Tampa Bay area thats tollerant of modifications. Has anyone had personal experience over there and would reccomend someone in service? Thanks!

Old 07-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
John Oliva heads up the service department over there. Heck, they even have a performance division at Lokey. See John's profile. He is known as LokeyInfiniti.

John's profile

Old 07-27-2005, 05:44 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
i go there all the time.

most of the time i see cory jordan. awesome guy and is very helpful. if you see him tell him that daniel bazley sent you

i have worked with greg a few times and he is very helpful too.

i forget the other guys name cause i've only worked with him once. his office is the one right outside john's door.

Old 07-27-2005, 05:47 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
birdman

are you goin to be able to make it to our meet this friday at 7??

i am goin to be down here at westshore workin on drivens car before the meet. maybe you can meet up with us before the meet and we can finally get that window mod in your car. hopefully you can. or saturday i get off work at 8pm and sunday i get off at 6pm. we can meet up one of those days if you cant make it out friday. hopefully you will join us though. check out the come one come all to tampa thread.

Old 07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lokey installed my headers and I really can't say enough good stuff about them. I'd give them my full recommendation for just about any type of job you can think of.

Old 07-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by neffster
Lokey installed my headers and I really can't say enough good stuff about them. I'd give them my full recommendation for just about any type of job you can think of.
Come on give them your recommendation for any job. No one can provide the level of service and knowledge they can.

Old 07-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the names guys, I'll definitely be getting in touch with eithier John or Cory sometime next week. It seems to me like its worth every one of those extra miles. My previous dealer has always given me flack about my mods, so one that accepts it will be a welcomed change.

Old 07-28-2005, 03:41 AM
That person would be

Brian Casey
1-727-531-4774 ext. 2386

Originally Posted by SFLG35

i forget the other guys name cause i've only worked with him once. his office is the one right outside john's door.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:01 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
I recommend them as well. I've had several things done at Lokey from oil change to Random Technology high flow cats install to new tires being put on. They've always done a first class job and followed up with a "how did we do?" phone call.

Even my brother had all his performance accessories for his Nissan maxima put on by Lokey's master tech so their skill in the aftermarket is not just relegated to G35's. They can do most Nissans too.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:23 AM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
I've had 2 oil changes, replaced a fuel pressure regulator?, and I had my new wheels/tires mounted. Everytime I have scheduled service, it has been the most convenient time that I asked for. When I had my wheels/tires installed, they spent almost 2 hours after closing time to help me out. I have nothing but great things to say about Lokey Infiniti and John Oliva and Brian Casey.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by G35Sean
Come on give them your recommendation for any job. No one can provide the level of service and knowledge they can.
I had "any job" in there at first but I changed it after I realized that I wouldn't allow them to do one thing, wash my G. That's one job I'll do on my own.

Lokey really is an amazing dealership. They stayed until after closing to install my headers, they searched for a broken O2 sensor just to plug the wide band hole in my h/f cats, they've given us club member discounts on services including mod installs, they've donated items for our raffle, they've given free items away UNSOLICITED at our quartely All Florida Meets, and so much more!

This is why I try to go out of my way to head over there for service whenever it is possible. I just make sure to bring my detailing products with me.

Last edited by neffster; 07-28-2005 at 07:17 AM.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:50 AM
I need to go check that dealer out. They install mods also right?

Old 07-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by neffster
I had "any job" in there at first but I changed it after I realized that I wouldn't allow them to do one thing, wash my G. That's one job I'll do on my own.

Lokey really is an amazing dealership. They stayed until after closing to install my headers, they searched for a broken O2 sensor just to plug the wide band hole in my h/f cats, they've given us club member discounts on services including mod installs, they've donated items for our raffle, they've given free items away UNSOLICITED at our quartely All Florida Meets, and so much more!

This is why I try to go out of my way to head over there for service whenever it is possible. I just make sure to bring my detailing products with me.
I had to laugh at that one. Most of us including myself are the same way. Not because they do a bad job washing cars but we prefer to do it ourselves.

Old 07-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Lokey is an awesome dealer, period! From sales to service. I hate to think about when I actually move away from this area, and have to find another dealer to handle my vehicle's service needs.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:11 PM
I moved from the Jacksonville area to the Tampa area at the start of June just so Lokey could be my dealer! Well, not quite- but I'm glad that they will be doing the service on my G from here on! Crawford plenum install in August coming up!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lokey Service Reccomendations?