New Changes at Orlando Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Changes at Orlando Infiniti

Central Florida G35 Owners, good news.

Ian and I spend about an hour and a half speaking with the owner of Orlando_Infiniti_(OI), Peter Wilson, on Tuesday evening. We talked about quite a few things, but the most important issue was "customer service".

Peter assured me that things in the future would be different at OI. It is clear to me that Peter personalizes everyone's experience at his_dealership_and as he pointed out, it is very difficult for him to know what 64-67 of his employees are doing at any given time.

Peter has requested that if ANY member of this club (or even any casual reader of this forum) has any type of service related problem pertaining to his dealership that we go and see him immediately! He has even given me permission to post his personal cell phone number so that if there is a problem, we can contact him and notify him of our concerns. (This is a pretty unique approach to customer service if you ask me ).

In return for posting Peter's phone number, Peter has asked for us to not post anything negative in this forum UNTIL he has had the opportunity to make things right. By Peter's own words; (loosely quoted) "If I do not make things, then by all means, feel free to say whatever you like on that website of yours."

Peter's cell phone number is 407-468-9617.

So, let's let anything that might have happened in the past remain in the past. We all have developed our own personal opinions about this dealership based upon past experiences, let's put any negative experiences behind us and allow OI to make a change for the better, and a change that will benefit us all and a change that is more than welcomed.

Thanks Peter! I look forward to many years of doing business with you and OI. Cheers.

Last edited by neffster; 11-03-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:38 AM
By the way, I through my first Service_Engine_Soon light yesterday morning on the way into work. I called OI and asked for the service dept. Peter actually answered the phone and told me to come in that afternoon and they would take care of me.

When I showed up, Peter himself came out to see that I was being taken care of and the service writer was AWESOME. The technician brought out the OBD-II consult and downloaded the data off of my car. It showed code P1273 (air fuel sensor) which received an odd voltage reading.

Bottom line; the car was fine, the service was FANTASTIC and I was in and out of there in under 10 minutes. Definitely an A+ experience in my book.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
He must have figured out that most people dealing with OI usually don't get "Theking" service so they go around talking s***. That's just great, they get better around the time I'm moving.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:59 AM
I had my G in last week for my first service at OI (15,000). Overall I would say I had a decent experience. No pressure, I was in and out pretty quick, and the loaner was decent (I prefer my 05 over the 04 loaner). They did keep my car overnight, but I had the loaner, and I work 2 minutes away from OI, so I didn't mind. I did get a bit of miss information about my warranty, but that was cleared up in a follow up call from the service rep. Compared to other Dealer’s Service in the Orlando Area (Royal VW, Fields BMW, Carmax and McNamara Pontiac-Isuzu) I would say they exceed all but Fields, which they are on par with. Basically I feel comfortable taking the car back to them.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Todd, I thought that was you in the sweet looking red coupe with pillar gauges getting the royal treatment. I was loving your car but needed to fight the !-4 traffic on my 35 mile trip home. On Peter and my test drive he did mention the above info you posted Sounds great. Yes, the past is the past and now I must search for new tires.

Old 11-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
This is great news. Thanks for talking with Peter and letting him know our concerns.

Old 11-03-2005, 02:47 PM
No problem. It was actually Peter that contacted me about 10 days ago to discuss our website. Looks like things have the potential to make a big turn around. I guess only time will tell, but it sure seems to be getting off to a good start.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i'm glad things worked out for the best

Old 11-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how much did he pay you to say this stuff??? i know how you presidents work!!! thats good to hear though about talking to him, i honestly have only had good service with them....

and thanks for his cell number, btw his refrigerator is not running

Old 11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Now that Todd has spoken I had a conversation with Peter by accident prior to his meeting with Todd. I can concur Peter wants things to head in the right direction and I can only hope we will all heed the suggestion of leaving the past in the past. Right now OI has everything to gain and everything to loose. Heck I might even take the TT by there to see what sort of service I get

Old 11-04-2005, 06:48 AM
Based on the great visit I had yesterday, Peter and his staff are headed in the right direction. Everyone in service and in parts were on point. Great job Peter!

Old 11-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i wonder if they would repair my block under warranty if i just up my jets to a 200 shot for a while, hmmmm.... i have the jets sitting here

Old 11-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
i wonder if they would repair my block under warranty if i just up my jets to a 200 shot for a while, hmmmm.... i have the jets sitting here
I will be sending the link to this thread to Peter later on today as he requested. I wouldn't want to ruin your plans, right 'Jim'.

Old 11-04-2005, 09:25 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
if they really wanted to prove themselves they would move the dealership closer to me!!! GET ON IT!!

Old 11-04-2005, 09:30 AM
FGC's official flip flopper
Originally Posted by dabomb
if they really wanted to prove themselves they would move the dealership closer to me!!! GET ON IT!!
And a satellite branch in Ocala

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Changes at Orlando Infiniti