Buy my Super Charger!!! CHEAP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buy my Super Charger!!! CHEAP

OK, before this goes fully public... I wanted to give someone local a chance...

$4,500 for all of this...

Polished Vortech S/C with both the 3.33 & 3.12 pulleys, GATES Belt for the 3.12 pulley, Defi Boost Gauge, Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge, AEM Wideband, G3 Gauge Pod, KP Technologies Shift Light, Split Second Box, Auto Sport Wiring Harness. Brand new air filter. With a very good group buy pricing structure these items cost over $5,800 just a few months ago.

This kit has been used for ~4,500 miles and had the synthetic oil changed at ~2,800 miles. The kit also comes with a “Neffster certified warranty”. This means that if there are any missing parts, I will personally pay for them out of my own pocket and pay for overnight shipping from Vortech to a continental US location of your choice. The Crawford h/f cats would be a good choice to add with this package due to them having the necessary welded in bungs for the wideband A/F gauge. Intercooler has 2 slight dents, one on the top and one on the bottom which will not affect performance at all.

Update: The kit has been removed and it is at my house. The blower is attached to the bracket, the pulleys are attached to their bracket, the FMU is attached to all of the fuel lines, the split second box is soldered to the autosport wiring harness, the gauge pod is fully assembled, pretty much everything is assembled and the install should be SUPER EASY & FAST! If you ever thought about going FI, this is the deal of the year for sure!!!

Old 12-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Already got one but that is a great deal!

Old 12-14-2005, 01:05 AM
love to buy it.... could you do a little better on the price Mr. Neffster?

Old 12-14-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by luongdmd
love to buy it.... could you do a little better on the price Mr. Neffster?
I'll entertain any and all offers, however I'm going to post this on my350z.com and g35driver.com PRIVATE CLASSIFIED Section on Thursday morning. The reason for the post here is to try to sell it locally so I can be around during the install, to save on shipping costs, etc...

FYI, I paid $4350 +3% credit card fee for the blower. I'm selling this kit, which is $5800 worth of stuff that I got at a HUGE discount (means it should have been closer to $6500 new just for the hardware). My install was $1000 and the tuning was $200. I paid over $7000 OTD when all was said and done and I'm just trying not to take too big of a hit.

BTW, your installation should only be HALF of the $1000 I paid. Most of the kit is already installed. Heck, soldering the split second wires to the autosport wiring harness took 2 hours. The pulley, bearings and support bracket being installed will save you a good 30 minutes, the blower is hooked up to the blower support bracket which should save another 30 minutes, the fuel lines are 100% hooked up including the FMU, fittings, t-connections and I'm even including an installed OEM fuel line to help w/ the install). The boost gauge and accessories are clamped, t-fittings installed to the boost lines, etc. The gauge pod is assembled and all of the wires are connected so this REALLY is a good deal already. My guess is you'll spend 5 hours on the entire install.

Again, PM me with your BEST offer and I'll give you an answer in a week or so. My guess is that I'll get my asking price w/o any problem, but we'll see.

Thanks for your interest.

Old 12-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bump for a great deal, are you guys reading what all comes with this extra, i know , i helped remove it all from his car yest. add up the extra gauges, gauge pod, that includes an AEM wideband, worth 350 new, he paid extra to have that wiring harness hardwired into another harness so it will just plug in, the supercharger is polished, i think this is a great deal and if i had an extra few thousand laying around i would buy it for sure...not to mention the extra pulley for more boost and a few other things that WILL definently cost you if you bought the SC somewhere else

Old 12-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Would it still need to be tuned after installed? And would it all work fine for an AT?

Old 12-14-2005, 10:58 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
great price...don't negotiate, Neff.

Old 12-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by stpdevil
Would it still need to be tuned after installed? And would it all work fine for an AT?
yes and yes. I'm running this setup fine with my 5AT.

Old 12-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I know that neff had his tuned in NC, but is there anywhere closer to the Tampa Bay area to have it tuned? I figured i might ask Z fever cause they have done some work on our 300zx tt, but I'm not up for driving 8 hours

Old 12-14-2005, 11:14 AM
My wife would kill me if I dropped $4500 right now--especially without telling her!!! I do agree with everyone else that that should really be about the price to ask for.

That being said, I might could manage to 'hide' a purchase of some headers. Did you get those Crawfords off???

Old 12-14-2005, 11:15 AM
There ARE places closer but CPRace and Sharif are THE BEST! You don't have to drive to NC. Japtrix in S. FL is got a dyno and should be able to start tuning soon.

Old 12-14-2005, 12:01 PM
FGC's official flip flopper
There is also coastal dyno in Tampa that has a mustang dyno and they know the SS Software. I am gonna get my retune there when i get my blower back from vortech (I will have added a spacer and TD exhaust)...so I need a retune for sure. And Coastal has done a few other G/Z vortech tunes.

Old 12-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by g8tor20
There is also coastal dyno in Tampa that has a mustang dyno and they know the SS Software. I am gonna get my retune there when i get my blower back from vortech (I will have added a spacer and TD exhaust)...so I need a retune for sure. And Coastal has done a few other G/Z vortech tunes.
They've never done a Z/G, by Reinhart here in Jax (Orange Park) is a Vortech dealer/distributor and installs them regularly on Ford/Lincoln/Mercury products, and has a dynojet...

Old 12-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by r10apple
My wife would kill me if I dropped $4500 right now--especially without telling her!!! I do agree with everyone else that that should really be about the price to ask for.

That being said, I might could manage to 'hide' a purchase of some headers. Did you get those Crawfords off???
Someone already bought them for a great price.

Old 12-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by stpdevil
I know that neff had his tuned in NC, but is there anywhere closer to the Tampa Bay area to have it tuned? I figured i might ask Z fever cause they have done some work on our 300zx tt, but I'm not up for driving 8 hours
Go to Coastal and have it done. They've done BOTH Scott (esemes) and Craig (gspot35) cars and they were running very strong.

I would have gone to Coastal and had Lokey done the install but we got a KILLER group buy and saved a bunch of money on the S/C's and tuning so we all drove to NC. Coastal comes highly recommended by MANY different people. I was going to have them retune my car after the new bumper was installed... Oh the pain......

Originally Posted by r10apple

Headers are off and sold (and shipped as of 1:30 today). Sorry.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Buy my Super Charger!!! CHEAP