Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

SplitSecond box and R4 software

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by booger
THIS THREADS TOPIC is about a guy.....cough cough .... who said in his THREAD .... that he was a pro now with the R4 software and the SplitSecond box . He stated that it had ping and knock sensors .
No - sorry, you have not made this thread that. It is a continuation of your rage against me - that has now proven you wrong, though you can't handle that either.

The knock and ping sensors I was referring to, but did not get the words out when I wrote "the systems", was the word 'factory'. I was referring to the factory ECU's sensors that automatically retard timing and adjust and learn when those events happen. Sorry for missing the one word - I just read the original myself and realized I miss typed.

Your targeting and harassing...and that's against the rules. Especially when you have ZERO justification to do so.

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Any one can copy a dyno sheet...you copied two different sheets and posted them . The first isnt a SC car . The second one Ive seen before and is a strange dyno , thats why I remember it .....just cant remember who's it is . That loopy stuff is why I remember seeing it
If you really knew what you were doing and were oh so knowledgeable as you say, you would also note that the end drop is where boost fell off. I don't know why, but as soon the as the car hit 8lbs., after it was hot, boost just fell off. I don't know if it's a BOV issue or what, but again, it's one more things to look at. The car put out power to about 7.8 lbs. and the BOV opened right at 8lbs.

That's all...so maybe others have the issue as well, and that's why you've seen a similar dyno before. I'd actually like to see the one you said you saw, so I can actually talk to that owner and see what's up too....if it really exists that is, as your likely lying AGAIN!

Rick

P.S. The first dyno is from MY SC'd car...I've explained that the dyno was not right from those runs - which is why I have gone to a different dyno to get it done.

Old 12-18-2006, 11:37 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bill, don't sweat this...remember when TOPSECRET2001 was posting and trying to get me kicked off? Now you don't see him around either...I don't know much about your situation, but I will stand on the side of someone who's been on this site fopr a very long time and has been through the ringer with his Vortech setup...Bill knows his stuff.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by GlenRoseFireFighter
Bill, don't sweat this...remember when TOPSECRET2001 was posting and trying to get me kicked off? Now you don't see him around either...I don't know much about your situation, but I will stand on the side of someone who's been on this site fopr a very long time and has been through the ringer with his Vortech setup...Bill knows his stuff.

I respect that - but this time it's Bill who's doing the posting and trying to get someone kicked off. Bill and I have had other threads go by without issue at all, but this he can't let go of and he continues to target and harass un-provoked. The only thing that is provoking him at this point, are the facts I am putting out that he doesn't want to accept, in rebuttal to his harassment.

I can't do anymore than I have.

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Banned
LMFAO
I think your the only one trying to save face . I have nothing to save anyway . I havent been lying left and right . You keep talking about this dyno or that dyno . Like I said....its easy to come up with a fake dyno chart .
SO lets talk about your claims of the SS box having [ ping and knock sensors ] That you ARE a PRO at tuning the R4 software ??????
You have been caught in to many lie's Rick ! LETS talk about them....tell the truth and we'll let it be !!!!

You keep trying to turn this around and insult me...I dont care.......it isnt working . WHy do you keep trying to save face for your self . Every one here....except a hand full of young impressionable guys on this site....know your just a bullchitter......PLAIN AND SIMPLE .

SO if you think Im just mad because I lost ???? what did I lose ? there are plenty of cars that make more whp than mine and I dont call them bullchitters . I dont say they are telling lies .

SO lets look at the facts....shall we ?

[1] You claim 340whp N/A . But all you can say is you have head work and cams . You cant talk about the bottom end , because its under R&D . TOP SECRET . The most you could possibly have is a stroker kit . By the way , after you were backed into a corner about it . Then you said you had the stroker kit . SO a stroker kit will net you at most 350 CRANK HP...not 340whp

[2] You then say you have put on 13 different exhausts on your car to do R&D.....LMFAO....You spent $10,000.00 just to test a bunch of exhaust's ????????

[3] you say you made 400whp on 5psi and 440whp on 7psi . You showed two different dyno's that dont even look like they are from the same car . If they were , the trq and whp curves would look alike . They just would be higher up in the rpm range . I dont care what you have in your car...your not going to make 400whp on 5psi.

[4] You came up with this list of gains that you claim was proven and tested with your....cough cough.....R&D . A list of gains you added in your head because the manufactor of a exhaust or test pipe said you would gain . One of them had you saying you gained 57 or 59 WHP with a header , test pipe , and a FastIntentions exhaust . Maybe even a plenum or CAI .
Thats ricer math and you know it . SO does every one else . Ricer math doesnt add up!!!!!

[5] After you said your car was tuned with the SC on . You claiomed to be an EXPERT at tuning the R4 software . You then went on to say that the SS box had [ PING AND KNOCK SENSORS ] Guess what ????? It doesnt and you were caught in another lie !!!!!!!

I havent even searched your post for more than 15 minutes to find what Ive found . Im sure if I really got into it . I would find a bunch more garbage .

SO....at most...I'll give you the fact that you let FastIntentions use your car to make the exhaust for our car . Then for some reason , they let you try to sell stuff for them on this site and My350Z

BUT , for some reason...EGO MAYBE !!!!... you decided to tell people a bunch of garbage about your car and your self .

AND NOW...you have been had....OWNED !!!!!! as the younger guys would say.
If your going to make BIG claims RICK...you have to back them up.....but you back them up with lies and bullchit

I have nothing to gain or prove . I came to this site and other for answers and advice on our car . I was greeted with nice people with know how and GOOD ADVICE AND GOOD INFO . Im just trying to weed out the bullchit from the truth .

[4]

Old 12-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
I respect that - but this time it's Bill who's doing the posting and trying to get someone kicked off. Bill and I have had other threads go by without issue at all, but this he can't let go of and he continues to target and harass un-provoked. The only thing that is provoking him at this point, are the facts I am putting out that he doesn't want to accept, in rebuttal to his harassment.

I can't do anymore than I have.

Rick
I mentioned NO NAMES IN THIS THREAD...you dicided to come in and claim that I was talking about you

Old 12-18-2006, 12:20 PM
[1] You claim 340whp N/A . But all you can say is you have head work and cams . You cant talk about the bottom end , because its under R&D . TOP SECRET . The most you could possibly have is a stroker kit . By the way , after you were backed into a corner about it . Then you said you had the stroker kit . SO a stroker kit will net you at most 350 CRANK HP...not 340whp

Too bad man - your wrong and my car isn't built that way anymore...so oh well...nothing I can do about proving this anymore.

[2] You then say you have put on 13 different exhausts on your car to do R&D.....LMFAO....You spent $10,000.00 just to test a bunch of exhaust's ????????

Yep - only it wasn't $10,000 for the exhausts alone - it was dyno and R&D time too..you wont believe that either...but I don't care what you believe...the shops I did business with know what I brought them.

[3] you say you made 400whp on 5psi and 440whp on 7psi . You showed two different dyno's that dont even look like they are from the same car . If they were , the trq and whp curves would look alike . They just would be higher up in the rpm range . I dont care what you have in your car...your not going to make 400whp on 5psi.

I've already explained the first dyno TQ issues...move on. And it's 7.8PSI...post the facts if your going to claim them as such!

[4] You came up with this list of gains that you claim was proven and tested with your....cough cough.....R&D . A list of gains you added in your head because the manufactor of a exhaust or test pipe said you would gain . One of them had you saying you gained 57 or 59 WHP with a header , test pipe , and a FastIntentions exhaust . Maybe even a plenum or CAI .
Thats ricer math and you know it . SO does every one else . Ricer math doesnt add up!!!!!

No ricer math - just you flaming. Also - the list of mods - WITH A TUNE! AGAIN, you post out of context and lie. POST THE FACTS IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE THAT CLAIM!!!

[5] After you said your car was tuned with the SC on . You claiomed to be an EXPERT at tuning the R4 software . You then went on to say that the SS box had [ PING AND KNOCK SENSORS ] Guess what ????? It doesnt and you were caught in another lie !!!!!!!

That's been explained as well - another out of context post here...can you post anything properly - or just tainted for your benefit only?

SO....at most...I'll give you the fact that you let FastIntentions use your car to make the exhaust for our car . Then for some reason , they let you try to sell stuff for them on this site and My350Z

No - The guys at Fast Intentions were the last stop - but I wanted them to be the first, when they were over at LaBree Motorsports - but LaBree didn't want me to spend the $10K with him for some reason...oh well...so I did as much as I could with a few other shops, then when the guys left and opened up Fast Intentions...I went there to finalize what I was doing.

This has been posted as well...but you try to taint it and bring in others just for your own benefit.

Bill - just stop already! I have posted all the support and proof you asked for, and you keep bringing it up over an dover like it I never did.

Stop fishing and harassing!

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 12:22 PM
I mentioned NO NAMES IN THIS THREAD...you dicided to come in and claim that I was talking about you
Again - another lie by you - Post #3 - or are you going to delete that!!!

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
One last thing I will say - to the Admins if they are looking on at all...keep this thread and don't delete it when/if you shut it down...other members need to see what Booger has been doing. I know many of the threads he goes on get closed or deleted...but please leave this one for posterity, or he'll start all over again.

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Banned
OK all - I have some news and updates for ya!!

I don't have dyno's to show yet - I went to the dyno Friday - and there were some issues with it, so we couldn't get done what we wanted.

ON THE OTHER HAND - I have become a pro on the R4 software and tuning the car. The software and what the box reads and monitors from the car allows you to tune the car without a dyno - though you won't know your HP and TQ - but you can easily max out your performance without the Dyno.

With the laptop hooked up, I downloaded the stock Vortech fuel and timing maps for backup purposes. One thing I did get from the Dyno were good A/F readings, so I used that knowledge to my advantage, as I don't have a wideband and gauge installed at the moment.

With the software you are able to adjust timing and fuel on 2 separate maps, and monitor manifold pressures and boost as well. The system monitors for ping and knock so things are really safe there too.

A few days before the Friday Dyno trip - we ran the car against an RS6 Audi - you know Biturbo 500HP monster car - well, some what kept up with it, but the Audi would well walk away in 3rd and so on.

Well - the day of the dyno - that Audi got some love and affection from Fast Intentions in the exhaust arena - only making it faster and better.

My car - got a first level tune by me with my Apexi - and gained about 42HP on the dyno, if it was even reading OK from that perspective at all...all I know is, the car did feel better.

So - the Audi and my G raced again. My car beat it and walked away from it this time. The Audi, after several runs, could not keep up or catch me - even from rolling start runs.

NOW - a few days later - with R4 software in hand and a little tinkering - it's a whole new car since Friday. The car is ranging from 8.9 - 10.2lbs. of boost and is just a damn hot rocket.

It looses traction going into 2nd, 3rd and at the mid of 4th too. 1st is controllable, but the 295/30/19 PS2's work really well when a bit warm. The car is at least 40-60HP faster than Friday and the torque down low is really beefy now too.

We will be getting the car on a new dyno this week...so stay tuned.

I'm tossing the Apexi SAFCII - the FTC and R4 software does it all. Side by side with the UTEC and it's capabilities - there is no reason to spend another dollar. If I bought a tuner kit - different story, of course - but you may as well save the dough....

Rick

here is the post that you mention you ARE a Pro at tuning and the SS box has ping and knock sensors .

I didnt mention your name in post #3 I posted some links to dynos

If all my claims of you being a liar and a fraud werent true . You just wouldnt post and try to defend your self at all . BUt you keep trying....lmfao

Old 12-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Banned
Why would the admin. being looking at this thread ? Because you PMed them saying Im picking on you ?

Sorry ..Im just looking out for the young new members that dont know any better . That would have a tendency to believe you and your bullchit .

Old 12-18-2006, 12:55 PM
If all my claims of you being a liar and a fraud werent true . You just wouldnt post and try to defend your self at all . BUt you keep trying....lmfao
See Bill - you made it clear that all bullchitters don't fight their claims and just disappear and ignore you, which proves what they are...I'm not doing that...because I'm not doing what you say I am.

Make up your mind...if I stop posting - you'll say you were right because I can't defend myself, then you say what you do now...get real man!

Your 1st post and #3 all point to you saying who you were referencing..so stop that BS too.

Also - as far as being a PRO...sure..I figured out the software and how to tune the car on my own with the R4 with I have NEVER used before..Pro in that context really means I actually learned how to use it.

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Why would the admin. being looking at this thread ? Because you PMed them saying Im picking on you ?

Sorry ..Im just looking out for the young new members that dont know any better . That would have a tendency to believe you and your bullchit .
WHY? Because your presence on a thread tends to end up in that thread being erased or shut down...like they aren't watching you????

You have sour history man...

NOW that's funny!!!!

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Never enough
Man I hope this thread stays up! PLEASE MODS DONT LOCK IT!! These members need to know about this stuff!

Old 12-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Banned
With the software you are able to adjust timing and fuel on 2 separate maps, and monitor manifold pressures and boost as well. The system monitors for ping and knock so things are really safe there too

THE SYSTEM MONITORS FOR PING AND KNOCK SO THINGS ARE REALLY SAFE THERE TOO. YOUR QUOTE ...not mine .

There is no way you were talking about the cars ECU . If you were you would know for sure that you are NOT SAFE relying on the stock knock sensor to retard timing soon enough.

You sure do talk alot and say absalutely nothing !!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: SplitSecond box and R4 software