Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

SplitSecond box and R4 software

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SplitSecond box and R4 software

Some one on this site has miss led people here with posts about the SplitSecond box that comes with the Vortech SC . Some one posted that it has ping and knock sensors . THIS IS FALSE information .

The SS box is tuned with the R4 software . It has two maps , one for fuel [ adding or subtracting injector pulse width from the Stock ECU ] and a 2nd map for timing [ retarding timing only ] . It also can control an aux. fuel injector . And turn on a aux. fuel pump .

The maps are in 500rpm cells from 500 to 8000rpms . And a vacuum and preasure map ......all vacuum and up to 16psi .

Its a problem because this person is a sponsor on this site and is deleting or having all posts deleted that show him being confrontrd by me about his bullchit and his made up lies about his car . Its not hard to figure it out . Does 340whp N/A sound familiar ? Does 400whp on 5 psi sound familiar ?

Last edited by booger; 12-17-2006 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Never enough
HAHAHAHAHA this just gets better. Man those guys sale some wolf tickets!

Old 12-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Banned
http://www.ismcentral.com/rick_dyno/rick_dyno2.jpg

https://g35driver.com/forums/attachm...3&d=1166395764

Now do these two dyno's even look like they are from the same car ?

Old 12-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
They don't look like the same powerband to me.... are they both supposed to be the same Vortech set up?

Old 12-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Banned
yes...first one he claims 5psi and second one he claims 7psi . Notice on the first dyno , the trq. curve is totally wrong for Vortech SC . The second one is a adjusted for DynoJet numbers...but is way over corrected , because of the huge trq. [ around 390trq ] with a AT5 ?????? First off your not going to make 390trq. and 440whp on a Vortech @7psi and for sure not 390trq.

Old 12-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Banned
Oh and that second dyno...Im sure I have seen it some where else . I remember because of the funny loop to loop it does and after they let off the gas , it goes backward . But I can remember where Ive seen it . So would have to think he copied it off the forum some where

Old 12-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
This gets funnier by the day, you would expect with the amount of knowlegable people on this board that a sponser would know better not to post false information like this.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by urban
This gets funnier by the day, you would expect with the amount of knowlegable people on this board that a sponser would know better not to post false information like this.
This guy(RICK) RICHARD OR DICK, has been posting BS for a long time. He is the same guy that said he running 290 degrees duration and something like .700 lift. in his secret camshafts. Like I asked him, how do you even start your car up.

I think that thread got deleted.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Bill - you just can't handle it..that's the truth!

Bill - or should I say BULL!

So you try to call my bluff and I tell you that I'll post the dyno right after I get it done after the fuel system adjustments. You tell me to put a dyno where my mouth is...

So I do that...and you still can't shut your trap. Your problem is that no matter what I prove, you'll still call fault because you've been beaten and just can't stand it. Just because someone else can do something you can't, doesn't mean it can't be done.

You need to stop this BS already...I've proven everything I need to, per what you say would be proof, and you still call it BS...your the hurt little 50 year old child here. Sorry if you can't figure this out for yourself, but stop taking it out on me.

I've done what I need to do to prove your and idiot just trampling needlessly on a sponsor and member of this site. Anyone with half a brain would see that your just a toilet as a member at this point.

The first dyno, by the way, as explained in that thread, was not the best or most correct, as the dyno was having problems. We couldn't get the TQ readings proper, but the HP seemed fine in comparison to another known car. I had fuel problems that had to be resolved - those are now done...and the dyno shows properly - from a different dyno altogether, as the first is still problematic.

You also claim the dyno adjustment to be over standard - well if you actually knew what you were looking at, you'd notice the TCF is 1.0 - NO OVERCORRECTION! AND the correction is SAE, as shown on top of the dyno sheet as well. You'll also note that there is no DynoJet Mode correction banner showing either - for that simple reason - it wasn't correcting for that either.

I think you're done here...just give it up and accept the fact that someone else did what you couldn't! It may have taken you 3 years - oh well - it took me about 3 months...sorry dude!

Rick

SplitSecond box and R4 software-rick_dyno_12_12_2006.jpg

Old 12-18-2006, 12:40 AM
Never enough
I think you have it backwards. I think YOUR done here. Keep on posting BS and sell it to these guys on this forum. Why dont you post this stuff on my350z.com?
BTW what happend to the post with your marijuana numbers? I see you started another one with lower numbers after you were called out on em.
Man you really need to stop all this BS. Yeah I got your PM about the secret flux capacitor stuff. Thanks for the laugh!

Old 12-18-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by G352NV
I think you have it backwards. I think YOUR done here. Keep on posting BS and sell it to these guys on this forum. Why dont you post this stuff on my350z.com?
BTW what happend to the post with your marijuana numbers? I see you started another one with lower numbers after you were called out on em.
Man you really need to stop all this BS. Yeah I got your PM about the secret flux capacitor stuff. Thanks for the laugh!
ummm...NO...like I said - no matter what proof I give you, you still wont believe me.

Your just wrong...be men and accept it and own up to it.

Rick

Old 12-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Your TQ spike is downright unbelievable, as well as not the usual centrifugal supercharger curve. What gear was this done in? Cause it looks like 3rd gear if the mph shown is correct.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Never enough
Man I needed a good laugh! Im done with your post's Ill stop now. I think everyone has seen enough to make up their own minds. Have fun with your 340hp NA car and your 400 HP FI car on 5lbs of boost.

Old 12-18-2006, 03:41 AM
Banned
Any one can copy a dyno sheet...you copied two different sheets and posted them . The first isnt a SC car . The second one Ive seen before and is a strange dyno , thats why I remember it .....just cant remember who's it is . That loopy stuff is why I remember seeing it .

THIS THREADS TOPIC is about a guy.....cough cough .... who said in his THREAD .... that he was a pro now with the R4 software and the SplitSecond box . He stated that it had ping and knock sensors .

http://www.splitsec.com/

Here is a link to SplitSec's web site . Go there and look for a file called [ U-Tune ] Down load it and see if it says any thing about knock sensors .

See dude .... it has nothing to do with you personally . I have nothing against you . Just the bull chit you spread . I pretty much know the Vortech kit inside and out . Ive had it on for almost 3 years . Ive had it off several times with engine builds and heads being taken off .

I dont like to see guys come on forums and bullchit people trying to make them selves look like they are some big car nut that knows every thing .

I havent even started searching and I find more bull crap you post . Out right lies about your car , Vortech , SplitSecond , The exhaust you sell , The R&D you SAY YOU DO ., Chit...13 different exhausts ??? come on who do you think your fooliing

I came to this site , and others like it for information about the car . Ive learned alot from good , nice , intelligent people on this site and the others like it . If you need to know something or have project you want to do . All you have to do is come here and ask .

The TRUTH DUDE THE TRUTH Thats all you need to do...is tell the truth

Last edited by booger; 12-18-2006 at 03:56 AM.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Bill -

Your unwilling to accept the truth when it is given to you...so there's a fight not worth fighting anymore.

Considering I scanned that dyno myself, about 5 days after it was done, and then posted it here to once and for all to prove you wrong, about your lies and out of context posts, and the fact that you wont EVER accept anything as truth, means there's no use fighting your mid-life crisis BS.

Grow up already. I did what I needed to do and what you asked me to do - and that was post the real and last dyno of my car after the fuel system was fixed to prove you wrong in your harassing ways of me. the only problem now is that you never figured my car would ever pull those numbers and that I would ever be able to prove it.

I've done that...and you're done now.

Who are you foolin'? Your just trying to save face now so you don't get kicked off the board and deemed an unrighteous jealous idiot.

Rick

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: SplitSecond box and R4 software