Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Speaking of VRT . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Canadian
I got the same email. lol
I got 3 of them yesterday all at once.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
I recieved a PM from Mike at VRT a few months ago claiming to have an awesome custom coil over suspension, specifically for the G35X, and if I was interested to let him know. I wish.

Last edited by GEE35FX; 10-22-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:48 PM
I am now being threatened by VRT Shaun through PM's. That will really help their business.

"Wow dude! Just read some the past messages of that thread. Sorry I have nothing better to do than respond to forum messages ALL DAY long. I actually have a life, and work for a living.

NO, I'm not Mike Aleverez! Dont you EVER insult me that way - f u

What I said was 100% truth.

More of what you said is slander, with no backing.

Sue Mike Alverez if he did you wrong and stole money from you, or anyone else!

If your not careful and want to continue slandering VRT.. They could sue you.

Get your facts straight first!

If you were to talk to me in person, you'll find out how real I am. Its so easy to bash someone on a keyboard in a forum from someone who you have never met."

Last edited by dave079; 10-23-2007 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, that guy has no idea what he has gotten into.

From what I know, Mr A did pawn this company on to his last investor who just happened to be the sister of the last mechanic that I know of that worked there, his name is Mike as well (Mike Knopp). He seemed nice enough to me with the limited time I spent with him. However he did get his sister into this mess and had her invest/buy this company for him to run along with Mr A's house "Case De Alvarez" with her money she got from a personal settlement. When they got left holding the bag with this mess of a company they tried to keep the JWT autherized installer status, but were refused by JWT. So, I am not too sure if Mr A is still behing the scenes or not (doubt it) but I have been told that he still lives in the house he sold to them and is now doing real estate and is driving a new Mercedes E55 AMG.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dave079
I am now being threatened by VRT Shaun through PM's. That will really help their business.

"Wow dude! Just read some the past messages of that thread. Sorry I have nothing better to do than respond to forum messages ALL DAY long. I actually have a life, and work for a living.

NO, I'm not Mike Aleverez! Dont you EVER insult me that way - f u

What I said was 100% truth.

More of what you said is slander, with no backing.

Sue Mike Alverez if he did you wrong and stole money from you, or anyone else!

If your not careful and want to continue slandering VRT.. They could sue you.

Get your facts straight first!

If you were to talk to me in person, you'll find out how real I am. Its so easy to bash someone on a keyboard in a forum from someone who you have never met."
Dave, I bet you are shaking in your shoes. The guy needs to learn how to spell, and string understandable sentences together, before trying to insult our intellegence, or attack you.

Old 10-24-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by sharif@forged
Dave, I bet you are shaking in your shoes. The guy needs to learn how to spell, and string understandable sentences together, before trying to insult our intellegence, or attack you.
Yeah for VRT to lash out at anyone at this point is hilarious. Their credibility is so low right now that you would think that they would try to avoid confrontation at all costs.

Old 10-24-2007, 11:12 AM
anybody see the latest sport compact car? They are showing the project g35 built by VRT. its a big article. everybody should send them letters trashing VRT

Old 10-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shadyg35
anybody see the latest sport compact car? They are showing the project g35 built by VRT. its a big article. everybody should send them letters trashing VRT
If only SCC knew the truth about VRT . . .

Old 10-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL, I just finished a 35K build and before I started on Feb of this year I called VRT. I looked on the forums and did my homework. They look very good so it seemed. There is even a VRT car here in CAlgary Alberta Canada with the VRT bagde and all. However what changed my mind is after seeing it in person and watching it on the dyno put up 375 HP max in 5th gear.
Now 8 months later the same car is overheating and has washed out the rings.
I am glad I went another way.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sinister350GT
However what changed my mind is after seeing it in person and watching it on the dyno put up 375 HP max in 5th gear.
classic.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:15 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
If only SCC knew the truth about VRT . . .
this was discussed on my350z and there were letters sent to the editor

Old 10-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by 617G
this was discussed on my350z and there were letters sent to the editor
Hopefully they take those letters seriously and don't just dismiss them as people being haters.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Haha I got an email from VRT today. I had sent them an email a week or so ago and this is their response. Seems like they really care about their reputation and what their company did to people.

"I don't know who you are but I never stole from anyone. I don't appreciate being accused of that. Mike Alvarez is no longer associated with VRT.

I think it's really sad that people have nothing better to do than go on stupid forums and talk trash about people they don't even know. I don't care about the forums because I get several leads a day. I wish people in this industry would just grow up.

Kristene"

Old 10-25-2007, 05:28 PM
^^^LMAO!!! They better hope that those "leads" don't decide to register on Driver or my350z.com.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Another response:

The company that Alvarez formed VRT LLC is bankrupt. I have nothing to do with VRT LLC. I created Verfied Racing Technology with a new corp number, seller permit etc.....

I have never screwed anyone over because I have nothing to do with VRT LLC. If you feel the need to talk trash on the forums that is fine. If you think it's hurting my business it's not. I just don't appreciate people that don't educate themselves with the facts. YOU DON"T HAVE ALL THE FACTS!!! The only person that knows all the facts are me and if you want to be educated all you have to do is ask NOT ACCUSE. I have more leads than I know what to do with and would love to pass them on but why should I?

So do what you want I really don't care. I have told my staff not to bother with the forums.

Hope you have a nice day.

Kristene

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Speaking of VRT . . .