Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Built Motor????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VRT Shawn: you're quite the ballsy guy. It's either you're new to the shop (and to my350z, in general), or you hope and pray that this forum has a rather short memory. No one in their right mind is going back to VRT, or any reincarnation of that chop-shop

Old 10-22-2007, 05:44 PM
WoW.... I doubt he'll be responding!

Old 10-22-2007, 06:02 PM
He is reading the thread right now. Lets see if he responds.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow

Hey guys. I Know all about Mike Alverez and I'm not surprized by all your comments. Violent Racing Technology was owned by him and went bankrupt. The main tech and his sister, who invested a lot of money, now own it as Verified Racing Technology.

They are honest people and are running into this brick wall that Alverez has built. I assure you all it is a totally different company, with only the best intentions.

The new owners have come out thousands of dollars to take care is a few people that got f ed during this transistion.

Last edited by VRT Shawn; 10-22-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:06 PM
So thats why Mike is still working out of his house with the VRT cars that have been recently seen at his house including the Ranger with the VRT sticker on it. Don't feed us the BS. No one here is that stupid. Its still in the family and Mike is still running it behind the scenes. He just dumped the company off to protect himself from getting sued. You are the same mechanics and "techs" who did Mikes dirty work. Why would it be any different if you all knew you were doing wrong to peoples cars then. Surely when you are putting used parts in peoples cars you know you are doing wrong. How does it feel to fleece people of their money and parts? You all are the ones who knew you were putting used parts on that were sold as new. You all have lost all business from these forums and don't expect to regain any of it. We will make sure of that, trust me. We will follow you around to every post you make.

Last edited by dave079; 10-22-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:15 PM
"got"

thanks

I know I jumping into a fire my registering on this forum, but I'm trying to get out the word that Alverez screwed people, not us. VRT is under new ownership

Old 10-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by VRT Shawn
"got"

thanks

I know I jumping into a fire my registering on this forum, but I'm trying to get out the word that Alverez screwed people, not us. VRT is under new ownership
Sorry won't help you here. We know better than that. Again we all know he is behind the scene still. If it were his main "tech" still there, he is no better that Mike was as he knew what Mike was doing to people. Don't even try to register at my350z. What you are receiving here is tame in comparison.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:20 PM
The new owners have come out thousands of dollars to take care is a few people that got f ed during this transistion.
Name the people who you are handing these "thousands" of dollars to. Basically every one of them is on these forums and not one has received a penny in compensation for the outright theft that took place.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh, so you spy around the place or what? Creepy!

To respond, yes Alverez still lives at that house. Kristene bought the business and the house. He aranged to live there til January 1st, as per the contract.
No, he has no say in the company what so ever. The techs there use to swap parts all the time when Alverez insisted on it. That was who sign their pay checks. Its not that they wanted too, more or less, they had to.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:25 PM
You claim to be a new company, with new ownership. However, your "new company" sent me three different e-mail solicitations, with a contact person listed as "Mike". However, you also claim that it's under "new ownership".

Sorry, but it's too much of a coincidence to believe that Mike A is out of the picture.

Go on, move to another platform.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:27 PM

To respond, yes Alverez still lives at that house. Kristene bought the business and the house. He aranged to live there til January 1st, as per the contract.
No, he has no say in the company what so ever. The techs there use to swap parts all the time when Alverez insisted on it. That was who sign their pay checks. Its not that they wanted too, more or less, they had to.
I'm sorry, but your argument did not further you cause. To say that Alvarez "lives at that house" and "arranged to live there til Jan 1st" adds little to your credibility.

Then to say that the techs "had to" swap in used parts b/c Alvarez signed the checks? Again, adds ZERO CREDIBILITY to your operation. If anything, it just shows that his/your techs care more about the paycheck, than they do about their work, ethics, and character.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Look, I'm the new salseman for Verified Racing Technology, I know the history of it, and I understand all of your concerns.
I'm just trying to help the poor suckers that bought the company. They are good friends of mind. I'm just trying to help.

As far as who have they helped so far, I'm not sure.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:30 PM

Nope just enough people on here who care enough not to want other people getting screwed. VRT will never have a good name again on these forums. Again no one believes the BS. I got 3 email letters in yesterday with a contact number to call Mike. Again those "techs" regardless of what you say are no better than Mike. They have no morals or business ethics if they just did what Mike told them without question of screwing the customers over. I would also again like the names of the people who have handed over thousands of dollars to which is more complete BS.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
I see how passionate you are to failure of VRT. If you got screwed by Alverez so badly. You should sue! I would!

To go even further, if you did decide to sue, I would be more than happy to testify on your behalf if you are being truthful with me. I sure the new owners would too, they got screwed out of a lot more money I bet.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:36 PM
I know nothing of these emails. I'm sorry. Its either auto or Alverez is screwing us as well.

It sucks. I'm in no way defending what he has done. I only want to defend the ones who own it now.

Last edited by VRT Shawn; 10-22-2007 at 06:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Built Motor????