Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Built Motor????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Explain to me how you can "BUY a Business" that has no assets.. No shop,no product,no tools,no lift..They worked out of someones House..Whats to buy?? Not the VRT name, it aint worth the ink its written in...And besides you changed the VRT name to Verified Racing Technology upon purchase..
Please tell me who is stupid enough to buy VRT after all the fiasco? Tell them I got a bridge for sale, cheap..
Couldn't have said it better. Anyone stupid enough to actually believe Mike still isn't behind this crapheap of a company deserves a good backhand slap. It's Mike's way of trying to salvage what tiny morsel of a company he has left.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dave079
Won't happen. We all know that Mike is still a part of VRT regardless of what this guy says, and that would open up a slew of easily won lawsuits due to incriminating himself. VRT will never clear their name of what they did and will never have a part of this community again if we can help it. Notice how the guy can't name a single person of who they gave out "thousands" to in restitution for what they did. Its because it didn't happen. Why trust even a new owner that still has people that used to work for Mike and knowingly committed serious crimes of theft because Mike paid them. They are nothing more than accomplices to the crime and should be held liable for what they did also. Anyone who throws a cent at this worthless company is nuts. Notice "Shawn" hasn't even bothered replying back in hours. I wouldn't doubt if he were Mike.

Exactly my point. If they can't even issue a statement that seperates the "new VRT" from the "old VRT", why would they expect anyone to believe they're as legit as Shawn says they are?

This whole VRT fiasco has screwed the so-called "new owners" in ways that haven't even been invented yet.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
This thread has gotten WAY off topic. As much as I hate VRT, this thread serves no purpose now.

To the OP: you may create an additional thread asking for a built motor. This thread has obviously become sidetracked a bit too much.

Thanks.