Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Built Motor????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although I don't want to speak on the forum's behalf, i'm sure i speak for a ton of people here:

No one wants to see VRT succeed. Why, you may ask?
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...&highlight=vrt

of but many different thread and stories about how VRT short-changed my enthusiasts. Furthermore, if the "new owners got screwed out of a lot of money", why would they even buy into such a shoddy company? And if they really are who they say they are (honest people) have them come on here, and post.

Personally, i'd rather drive my car into a ditch, than have Verified Racing Technology/Violent Racing Technology/Very Ridiculous Techs, or whatever you want to come up with, work on my car.

Hell, if they really want to show they've turned over a new leaf, call up one of the many screwed-over VRT customers, hand them a check, and offer to take on some builds, free of charge. Maybe then, VRT's name and reputation will change.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by usingthejohn
Although I don't want to speak on the forum's behalf, i'm sure i speak for a ton of people here:

No one wants to see VRT succeed. Why, you may ask?

of but many different thread and stories about how VRT short-changed my enthusiasts. Furthermore, if the "new owners got screwed out of a lot of money", why would they even buy into such a shoddy company? And if they really are who they say they are (honest people) have them come on here, and post.

Personally, i'd rather drive my car into a ditch, than have Verified Racing Technology/Violent Racing Technology/Very Ridiculous Techs, or whatever you want to come up with, work on my car.

Hell, if they really want to show they've turned over a new leaf, call up one of the many screwed-over VRT customers, hand them a check, and offer to take on some builds, free of charge. Maybe then, VRT's name and reputation will change.
Dont forget about Robins culmination thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Back on topic, I bought my block from GT motorsports. It was the stage 1 shortblock. My minimum whp is 550whp( i got 15psi springs on greddy twins). So far, so good.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by dave079
Dont forget about Robins culmination thread

hahhaha, i was looking for that thread. But to be honest, i got tired of searching through all the crap after typing "VRT", so i just posted the 4 i had bookmarked, lol. It isn't until you go back, that you realize how many people got the VRT shaft.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by VRT Shawn
Hey guys. I Know all about Mike Alverez and I'm not surprized by all your comments. Violent Racing Technology was owned by him and went bankrupt. The main tech and his sister, who invested a lot of money, now own it as Verified Racing Technology.

They are honest people and are running into this brick wall that Alverez has built. I assure you all it is a totally different company, with only the best intentions.

The new owners have come out thousands of dollars to take care is a few people that got f ed during this transistion.

I am not one of these people, and my car was "The last" to come out of that shop under Mr.A "ownership", yet i have not had any help from VRT to get my car back in running order, it is now at GTM being repaired bc of the work that VRT did NOT do. Missing parts, parts not on my car that i paid for, these are just a couple of things that i have had done to me from here. SO the information you are trying to pass off on us are falling on def ears.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:48 PM
to the original poster:

GTM and Relentless Autosports are great shops. If you're in the midwest, or eastern region: Forged Performance or Audible Mayhem, or MRC Motorsports. Check my350z.com for reputed and reliable builders.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:53 PM
to the original poster:

GTM and Relentless Autosports are great shops. If you're in the midwest, or eastern region: Forged Performance or Audible Mayhem, or MRC Motorsports. Check my350z.com for reputed and reliable builders.
Audible Mayhem = Performance Factory

Yes I would use almost all of these shops listed.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Buying VRT may have single handedly been the worst business transaction I have ever heard.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:58 PM
^^^
LOL....i was drawing a blank, so i used PF's username

Old 10-22-2007, 07:00 PM
to VRT:

i issue you a challenge: call up Dsport, Sport Compact, or whoever else gave you publicity in the last few weeks, and issue a statement addressing the shenanigans that happened over the last few months. Although i'm not sure how it will do in regards to business dealings, it may prove you're word is to be taken seriously, and that you are trying to turn over a new leaf.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by istan
Buying VRT may have single handedly been the worst business transaction I have ever heard.
+1,000,000,000,000!!!!

Plan on having little to no business!! VRT screwed the brother of a good friend of mine (gammawolf) out of thousands!! Not 2 or 3 thousand, like $20-$30 thousand!! I will always make sure to go out of my way to make sure NO ONE ever does business with VRT again.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:22 PM
to VRT:

i issue you a challenge: call up Dsport, Sport Compact, or whoever else gave you publicity in the last few weeks, and issue a statement addressing the shenanigans that happened over the last few months. Although i'm not sure how it will do in regards to business dealings, it may prove you're word is to be taken seriously, and that you are trying to turn over a new leaf.
Won't happen. We all know that Mike is still a part of VRT regardless of what this guy says, and that would open up a slew of easily won lawsuits due to incriminating himself. VRT will never clear their name of what they did and will never have a part of this community again if we can help it. Notice how the guy can't name a single person of who they gave out "thousands" to in restitution for what they did. Its because it didn't happen. Why trust even a new owner that still has people that used to work for Mike and knowingly committed serious crimes of theft because Mike paid them. They are nothing more than accomplices to the crime and should be held liable for what they did also. Anyone who throws a cent at this worthless company is nuts. Notice "Shawn" hasn't even bothered replying back in hours. I wouldn't doubt if he were Mike.

Last edited by dave079; 10-22-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Shawn, Im looking to get some new 700BBs installed. PM me with a price quote please.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by usn hm 350z
Shawn, Im looking to get some new 700BBs installed. PM me with a price quote please.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Explain to me how you can "BUY a Business" that has no assets.. No shop,no product,no tools,no lift..They worked out of someones House..Whats to buy?? Not the VRT name, it aint worth the ink its written in...And besides you changed the VRT name to Verified Racing Technology upon purchase..
Please tell me who is stupid enough to buy VRT after all the fiasco? Tell them I got a bridge for sale, cheap..
Whyo dont everyone associated with VRT slip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Built Motor????