Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Vortech Upgrade with 440 Injectors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by booger
Common be honest...You are mad at me because I said something bad about your favorite shop that you and the Mod that band me love to nut hug . I didnt say chit to you or Nitrous and he band me for aggrivating him . He is a big nut hugger that is a Mod and over used his powers...big f-cking deal . You showed your anger towards me in that thread [ which he and you had no part of ] and you are bringing it over here .
Looks like you are the one that brought up GTM genius. We were all trying to help the OP out until you showed up (since you can't do it at my350z.com anymore because you got banned) to continue your childishness. Grow up man. You don't like GTM, we get it already. Okay??

Old 11-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you drunk ?????

Here I'll put it in capital letters so maybe you can read it then .

THE GUY HAS 440 INJECTORS INSTALLED IN THE CAR ALREADY . WHY PULL THEM OUT UNTILL HE NEEDS TO !!!! GET IT ????? LOL

This thread isnt about GTM...you guys are bringing it into this thread . Please stay on topic . If you want to talk about GTM..start another thread and I will go talk to you about it there .

Sorry to the OP
it's these little quips like this that add up and end up getting you banned...

no, I'm not drunk

Yes I know he has 440's

but most of us here are saying 440's didn't work for the people with a 2.87 pulley including myself. So what's wrong with giving a warning about a part that might not work.

IF 440's aren't enough, he'll just end up spending time/$ later pulling back out and putting new ones in. It's going to be a gamble that he has to decide if he wants to take or not.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Soooooo much hostility over here..you all should be celebrating that you have fast cars that look good unlike people like me that read these threads just to dream of one day being able join you guys in coversation.... Also, don't hate on each others ideas and opinions...everyone is different just like every shop will give you different info on how things should be done. That is just based on experiences that they have gone through... Lets just be happy for being able to have some place to come to and share our joy and ideas..Just my 2 cents.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sentry65
so what then happens if the OP tries the 440's and they end up not being enough and runs out of fuel?

then there's 2 options:

- suck it up and live with a lean tune - dumb idea
or
- take the injectors back out which will cost more $/time in labor, sell them for a loss if they were brand new, order 550's, wait for them to arrive, spend yet more $/time installing those

hate hate hate
such hate for a shop he's never been to or done anything to him. Just why are there so many GTM supporters? They have their reasons. I don't think if so many walked away from them unhappy that there'd be so many GTM fans.

I've ragged a lot on Vivid Racing from my experience there. If I think a shop is unfair, I tell as many people as I can about it, but it's not the case with GTM
Lets see...in this post you say....... take the injectors back out which will cost more $/time in labor, sell them for a loss if they were brand new, order 550's, wait for them to arrive, spend yet more $/time installing those

whick lead me to believe you think he hasnt installed the 440's YET. Which he has

Old 11-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Banned
time and money will still be wasted on pulling out the 440's taking off the plenum etc, then later doing the reverse to put 550's in

440's might be fine though, who knows. Every car is a little different

you've made your point about GTM several times. You don't like them and think they're too expensive or whatever. It's like telling all the supercar owners they're getting ripped off and should just buy a vette

what exactly is it that would make you happy with GTM?
And then a couple of post later you say this

time and money will still be wasted on pulling out the 440's taking off the plenum etc, then later doing the reverse to put 550's in.

which still makes no sense and Im starting to think you are drunk .

So after thoughs two posts . I have to think you are not here at all to help the OP . You are here to bash me......for saying what I thought about Sam and his bad ethical practices

Last edited by booger; 11-28-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:41 PM
oh ok, I missed that part early on. That was my oversight. Sorry if that makes me appear drunk

well then obviously he should see if 440's will actually work with dialing the A/F in with the 2.87 pulley. If he ends up making much over 400whp though, he's probably going to need 550's or risk maxing out the 440's

Old 11-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Banned
oh ok, I missed that part early on. That was my oversight. Sorry if that makes me appear drunk

well then obviously he should see if 440's will actually work with dialing the A/F in with the 2.87 pulley. If he ends up making much over 400whp though, he's probably going to need 550's or risk maxing out the 440's
Thank you!!!!!! ......and I stated the same thing . If his tune is safe with out having to raise the fuel preasure to do so . There will be no need for 550's . Hex wanted to say other wise and argue with me for no other reason but the MY350 thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
ok cool then

I generally try to skim over any name calling or outbursts and it's honestly hard for me to take someone serious when they have an emotional outburst.

I made a mistake and assumed he wasn't done with his setup yet, and thought he was asking about what he'll need to make it work. I thought I was trying to help by posting what has worked for others

When you start your posts out with accusing me of being drunk or calling me a name or anything along those lines, I immediately go into "yeah yeah, whatever, Booger is angry again" mode and skim over things vs actually taking the time to take you serious and read what you wrote.

JUST A FYI, ALL CAPS ARE ALSO HARDER TO READ. IT'S BEEN BACKED UP BY STUDIES THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE READING ALL CAPS AND TEND TO SKIM THROUGH THEM INSTEAD OF READING EACH WORD.

you could have easily made your post simply say:
"no no, the injectors are already installed...etc"

with no need for getting worked up. It would have come across nicer, and not taken you as much effort to write

it's ok, I understand. I know that my posts end up coming off as me sounding like a know-it-all. I don't really intend for it, but get so caught up in being absorbed in the subject that I often don't realize it

Last edited by sentry65; 11-28-2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Thank you!!!!!! ......and I stated the same thing . If his tune is safe with out having to raise the fuel preasure to do so . There will be no need for 550's . Hex wanted to say other wise and argue with me for no other reason but the MY350 thread
Don't put words in my mouth booger. I never tried to say otherwise. I did read his post and clearly said that with the 3.12 pulley, he should be fine with his 440 injectors. Then in another post after that, I said that if he goes with the 2.87 pulley, I thought it would be better to go with 550 injectors. The only one wanting to argue here is you.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
With the 440cc injectors, I think that you will fine with the 3.12 pulley.
Here's post #7. See I clearly say that with the 3.12 pulley he should be fine with the 440's.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
550's are definitely a better option with the 2.87. Better to be safe than sorry.
And post #13. I was just stating my opinion that I thought it would be a better option than 440's. That's all.

Last edited by Hexxum001; 11-28-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned
ok cool then

I generally try to skim over any name calling or outbursts and it's honestly hard for me to take someone serious when they have an emotional outburst.

I made a mistake and assumed he wasn't done with his setup yet, and thought he was asking about what he'll need to make it work. I thought I was trying to help by posting what has worked for others

When you start your posts out with accusing me of being drunk or calling me a name or anything along those lines, I immediately go into "yeah yeah, whatever, Booger is angry again" mode and skim over things vs actually taking the time to take you serious and read what you wrote.

JUST A FYI, ALL CAPS ARE ALSO HARDER TO READ. IT'S BEEN BACKED UP BY STUDIES THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE READING ALL CAPS AND TEND TO SKIM THROUGH THEM INSTEAD OF READING EACH WORD.

you could have easily made your post simply say:
"no no, the injectors are already installed...etc"

with no need for getting worked up. It would have come across nicer, and not taken you as much effort to write

it's ok, I understand. I know that my posts end up coming off as me sounding like a know-it-all. I don't really intend for it, but get so caught up in being absorbed in the subject that I often don't realize it

Before I asked if you were drunk , before I used caps . You made a post that was ill informed and clearly showed you didnt read the thread to begin with . Then you made another of the same style . Now you are trying to cover up the fact that you clearly came into the thread for the sole purpose of bashing me.......not surprising . You and Hex both tried to make me look bad in this thread . And you both brought up the GTM subject to do it . Your whinning about me asking if you were drunk and the stupid comment about not understanding something writen in caps is clearly to cover your steps . So obvious it screams !!!!!!!

The same goes for Hex
Here is your first post that shows your anger and wanting to start something

Alright man. I'm not gonna get into an arguement over petty **** with you. You already got your yourself banned at my350z.com for all your argueing, bashing and petty comments. I'm not gonna contribute to you getting banned here too.

To the OP, just do as much research as possible and make the best choice possible for yourself and your vehicle. GL.

^^^^^ this was said after I commented twice that if his tune was safe with the 440's . there was no need for 550's . I DID nNOT say anything to you that could be taken as arguing or wanting to start something with you.

Last edited by booger; 11-28-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:15 PM
yes, clearly you must be right

I'm must just here to follow you around from thread to thread for the sole purpose to "bash you"

they're just all out to get you, that's it, yeah

...don't flatter yourself

Old 11-28-2007, 11:20 PM
This is pointless. My apologies to the OP. I will not post in this thread anymore so that hopefully it gets back on track. Like I said before. Just do research on here and moreso on my350z.com. Everyone has different opinions as to what is best. Just do your reserach and make a decision that is best for you and your vehicle based on that. Good luck man.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Boy do we need to separate you 3 guys...lol

I had 440cc injectors on my car with the 3.12 pulley and it ran fine with no issues so you should be good to go with just the pulley change.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vortech Upgrade with 440 Injectors