Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Stillen S/C For sale and Installed in So Cal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 11:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stillen S/C For sale and Installed in So Cal

Hey guys, as most of you know, I had my Stillen S/C installed about 3 weeks on my car. It has about 900 miles on it as this morning. I've decided to pull the system off and recover some $$$ for it since im going to be buying another house. The kit was installed by Stillen and will be taken off by Stillen. I spoke to them and they can re-install it on someones else car for me.

If anyone is interested in the So Cal area or any other area and are willing to drive down to So Cal and have it installed, ill cut you guys a deal installed for the kit. I've got the Carbon Fiber Hood, Stillen Bumper and the Stage 2 Supercharger with Intercooler. Complete setup with the hood, bumper, S/C and installation is 8500. I also had a custom triple gauge pod made as well with autoemeter guages. If anyone is interested in buying the kit alone, or possibly having it installed by Stillen here locally, send me a PM and make me an offer on it.
But please keep your offers reasonable.
Thanks

https://g35driver.com/classifieds/pa...dx=9&item=2155

Stillen Stage 2 Supercharger, Stillen Front Bumper, Stillen Carbon Fiber Hood, Injen SES Cat-back Exhaust, Injen Cold Air Intake, 19" Axis Hiro Anthracite, Clear Corners