Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

vortech basemaps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation vortech basemaps

hey guys i am not new and i haven't honestly posted much or at all on this site but its time. this might be in a different section of the forums but i figure i would ask here. I have a 2003 g35 stock bottom end and i bought a vortech supercharger for it. I added the one piece charge pipe that updated, 1000cc injectors from injector dynamics, deatchwerks pump. I also purchased the 3.12 pully and i am in need of a basemap if anyone would have one for me to fire the car up. I called my local tuner two months ago and have yet to get a phone call back or any response for that matter. i even called yesterday and nothing. i just need to get the car running because it wont run what so ever due to the bigger intake piping even with the stock maf of course. So my specs are stock bottom end 3.12 pully injector dynamics 1000s maf gt upgrade and uprev of course. Can someone help me with a basemap if they already have one or point me in the right direction. Im located in Vermont and i was going to kaizen tuning in mass but that's been a pain so far and i just want to bring the car through its pases and check for leaks before i put in on a trailer for a full tune.

Old 01-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Premier Member

Received 418 Likes on 336 Posts
Put your car on a trailer, schedule a dyno tune, and just bite the bullet. No one is going to just give you a base map for that setup. If you called the local tuner asking for one I would not expect them to give you the time of day either.. they're not a charity, and it increases the risk of you (no disrespect) doing something to screw up the car before you take it in to them to get tuned. Those are huge injectors, aftermarket MAF, its going to need some work.

Especially since you have an 03 with no factory widebands there is no way to even adjust it remotely...

Old 01-31-2014, 07:20 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Those injectors are wicked overkill, you should have 440cc's most likely, maybe 600cc if you going to add more later. Anyway, get the proper injectors, then pay for the tow to Kaizen and get the full tune done.