Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Looking Into APS ST Kit--Suggestions Please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking Into APS ST Kit--Suggestions Please!

So I'm a newbie and I have this odd obsession with modifying my stock for speed (I think I'm going through my quarter life crisis ). I've driven two different cars with turbos and they're just so much more fun! I'm looking into the APS ST kit (still doing the homework). Any suggestions or critisms for the daily girl driver? I'd really appreciate it.. thanks!

2004 6MT Premium Graphite G35C. 3 Door Dings.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:11 AM
girls that drive stick are HOT.

Old 07-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by anceegirl
So I'm a newbie and I have this odd obsession with modifying my stock for speed (I think I'm going through my quarter life crisis ). I've driven two different cars with turbos and they're just so much more fun! I'm looking into the APS ST kit (still doing the homework). Any suggestions or critisms for the daily girl driver? I'd really appreciate it.. thanks!
[[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Just keep in mind that this kit will not be CARB certified by APS. I originally wanted this kit, but being in CA, CARB certification is a must for me.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:02 PM
i suggest to pick up a copy of Sport Z Magazine summer issue.in there they did a side by side comparation between 6 different turbocharge kits.including APS tt.spend some time to read here in FI forum and also FI forum in MY350Z.COM lot of infos there.if i remember right,there're threads about APS st.good luck

Old 07-06-2005, 01:46 AM
thanks again guys!

Old 07-06-2005, 11:59 PM
where in the bay area are you from, SF?

Anyway... it was funny to read this, as no one ended up giving you any real advise on teh ST kit. If oyu have anything specific in mind, i'm sure we'd all comment on it.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:00 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by TINMAN
i suggest to pick up a copy of Sport Z Magazine summer issue.in there they did a side by side comparation between 6 different turbocharge kits.including APS tt.spend some time to read here in FI forum and also FI forum in MY350Z.COM lot of infos there.if i remember right,there're threads about APS st.good luck
Yeah, and they covered MY G! =) Sorry, still happy about that!

Trending Topics

Old 07-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
Yeah, and they covered MY G! =) Sorry, still happy about that!
You are the MAN!

Old 07-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm doing the aps TT kit and will be a 90% daily driver. I have a friend with the same kit on his 350z...wickedly fast and 11,000 on 5 months! still strong. Mine should be done in a couple weeks...wanna go for a test ride when its done anceegirl? Check outZ Car Garage, they are doing mine...good shop. My car is in there gallery page along with my friends TT 350z Let me know what you think...

Last edited by anotherg35; 07-07-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah... Bruce's APS TT 350Z is a force to be reckoned with. It will be interesting to see how your car will perform against his after your TT install.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by WhatUpG_35
Yeah... Bruce's APS TT 350Z is a force to be reckoned with. It will be interesting to see how your car will perform against his after your TT install.
I'd say yours too we should all roll out together and get some kills...wait I dont condone street racing, but it sure is fun

Old 07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Check out 350zmotoring.com, I thinks it's STL Lightning on the forced induction forum is still selling his APS ST from the group buy. Maybe it can be bought for a good price.

Old 07-14-2005, 01:52 PM
thanks thanks

sorry for such a late reply--

anyway so ive done my research and i was thinking about it real hard.. turbo would just be a waste for me.. some pros and many many possible cons (im a daily driver; not like i would put it on the track). plus i dont need the extra attention.. hahah.

so ive decided to just stick with the basics: new shoes (volk progressiv spoke) and suspension (tein basic). that should be enough for me.. at least for awhile.

thanks again for all the responses!

gurgenPB: i live in milpitas/fremont area
anotherg35: let me know how your TT goes.. id love to hear how it purrrs after install.

Last edited by anceegirl; 07-14-2005 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by anceegirl
anotherg35: let me know how your TT goes.. id love to hear how it purrrs after install.
Will do...you have pics of your car? when you getting the new shoes?

Old 07-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by anotherg35
Will do...you have pics of your car? when you getting the new shoes?
haha.. i do have pictures of my car but its not worth showing since everything is still stock. i'll probably get them by the end of summer.. im still debating about the suspension.. not sure what to get.. springs/shocks combo or for the hell of it coilovers (i want to do everything at once). going with teins for sure. when i finish i'll definately show her off. btw i dig your color.

i really need to stop hanging out with boys who like to modify their cars and have the money for it. and i need to stay away from this forum.. its just feeding my unhealthy appetite.
no offense boys!

Last edited by anceegirl; 07-14-2005 at 02:37 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking Into APS ST Kit--Suggestions Please!