Future Models Questions, requests, info on Future Infiniti/Nissan Models

Nissan Altima Coupe Pics!(Poor mans G?)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35_coupe_6MT
lets see how exited ull b when u see g35 rims and badges on em.
Oh that sucks on soooooo many different levels..........wait, don't we do the same thing with the nissan/ skyline badges? Oh well the G is better anyway.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ I sure as hell dont and even if I did, skyline is whats its called in ***, now an altima with infiniti rims? im pretty sure that isnt called infiniti anywhere.

Old 06-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Now everyone is going to put the infiniti badges on thier Altimas hahaha.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:30 AM
it may look like a G, but being a front wheel drive, the Altima will never drive like a G!!!!!

Old 06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i test drove the V6 Altima Coupe a few days ago, i had some to kill. Anyways, the thing sucked, the interior looked cheap and the steering was not tight enough. the only positive i see for some people is that there was a bit more headroom in the back seat. You get what you pay for and this thing is an Altima, no where near the quality of the Infiniti interior. the power felt nice, but i did not want to get on top of it too much since it only had 67 miles on the test car.

Old 06-27-2007, 12:06 PM
My opinion is alot of users will be putting infiniti symbols on their new altima coupe, espcially if its an "SE" version which will have the same vq engine as our G's.

Now since that might happen, I am glad I didnt take off my infiniti "mt. fugi" emblem, I kept it at the back on my coupe, but replace the workd i n f i n i t i with the work skyline, and took off the G35 and put the 350GT emblem. If I would of made the full nissan conversion PEOPLE MIGHT MISTAKEN MY G35C as a ALTIMA COUPE!!

I dont want that to happen, good thing I didnt go full JDM conversion. I think Nissan kinda messed up, they are taking away some of the exclusiveness that G35 Coupe owners have, now I am getting the feeling I wont be feeling that special anymore if a Altima Coupe SE pulls up to me and says "Hey man nice car! I see you made it look like an infiniti", then Ill say " It is an infiniti G35 Coupe retard! I have nicer interior and a better warrenty!!"... Then Ill drive away thinking what I said didnt make sense?!? Then I'll trade in my G35 for an altima coupe se and a versa, haha

IMO.

Old 06-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jberry
My opinion is alot of users will be putting infiniti symbols on their new altima coupe, espcially if its an "SE" version which will have the same vq engine as our G's.

Now since that might happen, I am glad I didnt take off my infiniti "mt. fugi" emblem, I kept it at the back on my coupe, but replace the workd i n f i n i t i with the work skyline, and took off the G35 and put the 350GT emblem. If I would of made the full nissan conversion PEOPLE MIGHT MISTAKEN MY G35C as a ALTIMA COUPE!!

I dont want that to happen, good thing I didnt go full JDM conversion. I think Nissan kinda messed up, they are taking away some of the exclusiveness that G35 Coupe owners have, now I am getting the feeling I wont be feeling that special anymore if a Altima Coupe SE pulls up to me and says "Hey man nice car! I see you made it look like an infiniti", then Ill say " It is an infiniti G35 Coupe retard! I have nicer interior and a better warrenty!!"... Then Ill drive away thinking what I said didnt make sense?!? Then I'll trade in my G35 for an altima coupe se and a versa, haha

IMO.
Wow, some of you guys are worse brand-****** than BMW drivers.

The Altima Coupe addresses a different market segment. There's no need for you guys to get all inferiority-complex about it.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:17 PM
omg i saw one today i ran up thinkin it was a g37 but it was a altima!!! got foool!

Old 06-27-2007, 02:18 PM
This car is the sole reason i'm getting rid of my G coupe.

I don't want to be grouped with zit faced asian kids who cruise around in this rice bucket along with the civic and scion douchebags.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:27 PM
is the poor man's G 3770 lbs?

Old 06-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by 350Zed

The Altima Coupe addresses a different market segment. There's no need for you guys to get all inferiority-complex about it.
yeah true that the altima coupe addresses a different market segment. Just wish Nissan would of made the altima coupe a little different in terms of body styling. I think Nissan wants to go against the civic and scion tc.

I like the front of the altima coupe looks nice.. the back looks fugly!

Old 06-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i saw a black one on the road yesterday in Arcadia, Ca. It doesn't look like the G really. a little similar but more like the Scion Tc. So its really not that big of a deal. From the intial pictures I thought it would really look like a G with a little bit different from end, but the final product came out like a Scion

Old 08-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Hipster13
This car is the sole reason i'm getting rid of my G coupe.

I don't want to be grouped with zit faced asian kids who cruise around in this rice bucket along with the civic and scion douchebags.
lol.. there are zit faced asian kids and civic, scion douchebags living on this planet, why don't u get rid of yourself?!

Old 08-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by junglist
lol.. there are zit faced asian kids and civic, scion douchebags living on this planet, why don't u get rid of yourself?!
There are enough semi-retarded troll-noobs on this forum.

Why don't you leave, little man?

Old 08-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 350Zed

Yeah, it seems that way with a bigger number than I thought.

I agree on the different market. It also has different styling which some people seem unable to see or accept.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nissan Altima Coupe Pics!(Poor mans G?)