The FX-Spot For General discussion of the FX35/FX45

new generation fx's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
new generation fx's

hey guys .....

ive been on the borderline the last few months as to whether to get a new G sedan, a new G coupe next year or even an FX but id hate to get an FX now and have it re-modeled the next year would anyone know the time frame on when Infinite will be coming out with the next generation FXs ??? hopefully by that time my "bf" would either be my fiance' or husband and would need the extra space for baby seats thanks in advance

Old 01-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
too bad i'm engaged or i would marry you! j/k

not sure when the new FX is coming out, but i'm sure it will be in the next year or so, perhaps 2008/9

Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Redesigned fx will be coming out in 2008 and the new ex35 will be coming out supposivley by the end of this year.

Old 01-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by fxlr8
Redesigned fx will be coming out in 2008 and the new ex35 will be coming out supposivley by the end of this year.
thank you guys for the info one question if i may ...what exactly will the ex35 be ...a smaller version of the fx perhaps?? thanks again

Old 01-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by omgitselaine
thank you guys for the info one question if i may ...what exactly will the ex35 be ...a smaller version of the fx perhaps?? thanks again
Hey Elaine. It's actually a CX, not an EX. The CX will be Infiniti's entry level SUV. Here is a sketch of it.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:27 PM
It was going to be called a CX but the name was changed since Mazda took the CX name.

http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/vie...highlight=ex35

Last edited by fxlr8; 01-14-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:23 PM
I saw the CX driving around over here as a courtesy vehicle. It looked just like a mini van, not an eye catcher at all.

Old 01-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Hey Elaine. It's actually a CX, not an EX. The CX will be Infiniti's entry level SUV. Here is a sketch of it.

shane,

thank you. i figured itd be either a samller fx or an "entry" level suv. you know me id need the biggest and baddest soo id rather go for the new generation fx when it comes out.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
shane,

thank you. i figured itd be either a samller fx or an "entry" level suv. you know me id need the biggest and baddest soo id rather go for the new generation fx when it comes out.
Elaine, I can definitely see you driving an FX. Better yet, I can see you behind the wheel of an 08 Coupe.

You want to buy a new car just for the new car smell. *wink*

Old 01-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Elaine, I can definitely see you driving an FX. Better yet, I can see you behind the wheel of an 08 Coupe.

You want to buy a new car just for the new car smell. *wink*
shane ..... whether its new the fx or the new g coupe that new car smell would be ohhh sooo nice you know how i feel about that ...smell i can also picture myself in either hmmmm talk about cooool id like to get a stick shift with the coupe but after 3 years with a manual and endless agony when driving it with high heels i might just go auto this time shuucks and how i love wearing them high heels ahem.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
well with the cold weather now i love driving my FX a lot and the G on the weekends. the fx holds it's value very well so wouldn't hurt to get into one now

Old 01-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by da mayor
well with the cold weather now i love driving my FX a lot and the G on the weekends. the fx holds it's value very well so wouldn't hurt to get into one now
well i thought about something like a 2 year lease until the new generation fx is released but then again im also waiting to see how the new G coupe looks later this year so i really dont want to make any commitments for now thanks for the advice. when im actually ready ill be sure to look you up since you're not that far from my parents on long island

Old 01-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
where do your parents live? maybe they want a new infiniti as well lol

Old 01-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
shane ..... whether its new the fx or the new g coupe that new car smell would be ohhh sooo nice you know how i feel about that ...smell i can also picture myself in either hmmmm talk about cooool id like to get a stick shift with the coupe but after 3 years with a manual and endless agony when driving it with high heels i might just go auto this time shuucks and how i love wearing them high heels ahem.
The only reason I buy a new car is for the smell of the new leather, love it! It could be worse Elaine, I have to drive with a prosthetic foot, took some getting used to for sure! High heels would be easy!

Last edited by ABQ_G35; 01-17-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
The only reason I buy a new car is for the smell of the new leather, love it! It could be worse Elaine, I have to drive with a prosthetic foot, took some getting used to for sure! High heels would be easy!

well i can see your point of view but truust me put on a pair of 4 1/2 inch heels one day and try driving .....im sure youll understand what i mean ..... and ohhh you dont know how much i looove that new car smell ....almost as good as another ummm "fetish" odor i have dont ask

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new generation fx's