The FX-Spot For General discussion of the FX35/FX45

FX45 Drivers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FX45 Drivers

The FX45 is a special car, a car that oozes style and sophistication. People don't buy it because its a practical car, they buy it because its an FX. When buying this type of car, it makes a statement about the owner and along comes with that, a responsibility for you to keep up with its style. Today, I saw a FX45 Black with leather that was a shade of caramel that pulled up, however, I was utterly shocked to a see some mid aged scrub getting out of the car. His outfit, was something you could buy at BJ's Wholesale club,...members only type of deal. I mean if your going to buy a 55K car, at least spend some money on nice clothes. Come on people.

Old 02-17-2006, 09:16 PM
i guess if you don't think the people that buy them look good, take a look at those that work on them like me =D lol. dude a car dosn't mean ANYTHING about who you are its just about what you like. i for one am buying a G35 coupe very soon, and i look like a hobo should i expect a post about me getting out of the car also? i mean come on dude, your views are totally rediculous, thanks bye

Old 02-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fbpem1
i guess if you don't think the people that buy them look good, take a look at those that work on them like me =D lol. dude a car dosn't mean ANYTHING about who you are its just about what you like. i for one am buying a G35 coupe very soon, and i look like a hobo should i expect a post about me getting out of the car also? i mean come on dude, your views are totally rediculous, thanks bye

+1 i always look like crap

Old 02-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
So if I buy a Porsche 911 Turbo, I'm not allowed to wear jeans in it? Dress pants required?

Old 02-18-2006, 12:28 AM
This was a lame thread...sorry! Everyone has the ir own style and even if he was dressed that way, it's not like he has a lambo or anything. Give him a break. Where are you from anyway?

Old 02-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
i never judge a customer on what they wear-- one of my customer's has a lamborgini gallardo and walked in with shorts since he just came from the gym.

Old 02-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by da mayor
i never judge a customer on what they wear-- one of my customer's has a lamborgini gallardo and walked in with shorts since he just came from the gym.

I agree with you there. Things are not always as they seem.

Old 02-18-2006, 07:42 PM
i used to know this cool Indian dude who worked behind the register of a car wash for uber-rich bastards in Newport Beach, CA. he said he could always tell the posers from the guys who really had money cuz the posers would pull up in their Acura Legends wearing flashy suits, while the rich bastards would pull up in their Porsches and Ferraris dressed in shorts and t-shirts. he said that what always gave the rich bastards away, other then their outrageous cars, was their 50K watches.

Old 02-19-2006, 12:13 AM
definitely don't judge a book by it's cover.. I had a client by two homes (total worth over $800,000) and they were driving a Kia Rio and late 90's Pathfinder and weren't winning any awards for style either. I'm going to echo what kubr1ck stated by mentioning that I am starting to see a lot of wealthy clientele that dress down and drive john everyman cars so that they don't stand out in the crowd. Most of the clients that purchase upscale homes are driving Camrys and Civics whereas the ones who are struggling to afford a decent home are driving MDXs and BMWs. The ultra wealthy drive luxury cars and live in luxury homes but they're not counted in the above statistics. I, on the other hand, drive a G35x to impress clients enough to buy a house from such a youngster! :P After the few years of experience that I have now I think I could get away with any decent vehicle but the G35 is just too much damn fun to let go!

Old 02-21-2006, 10:12 AM
I guess I was just hating that day, cause I really wanted the exact car.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:56 AM
Botom line---people who have money don't brag or talk about it. if money is all they talk about and flash, chances are they don't have ****. On the other side of it-this FX driver might not care how he looks, most of us by a car because we like it. Not to make a statement. Some do. WHO cares !!!!

Old 03-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Guys i had an FX45 it was the berylium color fully loaded nav entertainment and i would drive it in what ever if it was a sunday and i was cleaning my truck i was in sweart pants. And god forbid if you saw me going to work i was wearing grimy *** jean work boots and a tee shirt you would have thought i was a mechanic in my shop but hey i do what i do and i drive nice cars for it. And yes i paid for that along with my other cars.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:19 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Hahaha yeah I am usually on construction job sites... I prefer not to drive my car to work because i'll get it dirty, but when I get to wherever it is I park it, the office or what not, I'll get in in my jeans/t-shirt/boots or whatever and go wherever... I don't care how I dress in the car, I don't have to have an Armani suit to drive a G35 Coupe.... geeze...

Old 07-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Seems to me that most people who can afford a $55K car are confident enough to dress as they please

Old 07-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by brnjug
Seems to me that most people who can afford a $55K car are confident enough to dress as they please
exactly i defenitley have nice clothes for when i go out but i dont need to put on a $500+ outfit to go get a bagel there is no one i need to impress because i know i paid for my car and the way i look at it hate if you want but i still got it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FX45 Drivers