The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I'm kinda disappointed tonight.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
I never think of good lines like that untill the next day. GREAT comeback!

Old 07-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my dad really did buy my car and no ones ever said that to me.. to my face at least..

Old 07-10-2006, 12:21 AM
when i get that...cuz im gunna be 23 in a month and i look kinda young....when tehy garbage like that...i say he pays for it...jealous? lol...i pay for my car though...dont get it twisted...i have my normal 6:30-3:30 job and then i own half of landscaping business...soo i work my a$$ off.....it dont phase me... bust a lot of people ask me really how much drugs do i have 2 sell 2 keep the car...haha...aww well ignorant people....jsut keep cruisin n lookin good with the G and people cant do nuttin but hate on it or love it....

have fun...dont let corky people bother u with dumb comments....besides so what if ur pops paid for it....if my parents were loaded and could afford 2 buy me n e car i wanted...whats the big deal then? i aint ashamed of my parents sooo...who cares...

u shoulda also said hey buddy watch this...my daddy also gave me this $20 and gave it 2 the valet kid....lol

n e way good luckw ith future run ins...

Old 07-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Their just jealous. I know that your parent's didn't buy yours, but who cares if they did.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by jersey-G
So I went out to a bar tonight with my girlfriend and there was vallet parking. We only stayed about two hours then went back to get my car. I gave one of the attendents my card and he quickly went to get my coupe. I see the lights go on and see him pull out of the spot. It's not everyday that I get to see somebody else drive my car, the G just looks so badass at night! Well he drives it up and parks it infront of a group of guys around the same age as me. I walk around them to get into the car and they start walking away. As I sit in my car I hear one of them say to the others, "I wonder how much his daddy paid for it." I get a little pissed because I bought it myself. So I get out of the car and yell back at him, "I paid for it myself, we all can't work at McDonalds." Then the punk a$$ pu$$y just keeps walking away. By this time I was looking for a fight to really make him look like an a$$, b/c I was ticked that he accused my of living of the parents. I guess I got the last word in, but I would have liked to lay into him a bit more. Oh well jealousy is a b|tch!
+1 since I am Asian, and Look like I am 16-18 but I am about to turn 25! Every where I go people think my mom or dad brought the car for me. EVen my friends and family think my dad brought it for me. I told everyone of them that I work 40-50 hours a week working on cars and my wife work 50+ hours a week too! And I told them to **** off, when they ask me how much I make!

Old 07-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 07-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jersey-G
So I went out to a bar tonight with my girlfriend and there was vallet parking. We only stayed about two hours then went back to get my car. I gave one of the attendents my card and he quickly went to get my coupe. I see the lights go on and see him pull out of the spot. It's not everyday that I get to see somebody else drive my car, the G just looks so badass at night! Well he drives it up and parks it infront of a group of guys around the same age as me. I walk around them to get into the car and they start walking away. As I sit in my car I hear one of them say to the others, "I wonder how much his daddy paid for it." I get a little pissed because I bought it myself. So I get out of the car and yell back at him, "I paid for it myself, we all can't work at McDonalds." Then the punk a$$ pu$$y just keeps walking away. By this time I was looking for a fight to really make him look like an a$$, b/c I was ticked that he accused my of living of the parents. I guess I got the last word in, but I would have liked to lay into him a bit more. Oh well jealousy is a b|tch!
The way I see it, you should just laugh it off and walk away. You should only feel offended if what they say is true.