The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

"Its just a NISSAN" check this out!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SKYLINE_GT
^^^nope, it wasn't as good as i thought the show would be. 1 guy basically standing in front of the car and judging it. Yall going to be in HIN in dallas.

Yeah the whole of 16niss will be there representing our home state. I can't wait for that show.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Overall.... the best comment was already stated...earlier and it was NO reply.. becuase whos car is it...and who drives it... allthough makes me wonder what he drives....

Old 07-11-2006, 06:59 PM
...we dont need roads...

Originally Posted by Mark350GT
Yeah the whole of 16niss will be there representing our home state. I can't wait for that show.
Same here, this is what ive been getting ready for. Almost there, and cant wait.

Old 07-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by richboy
This one time when i was getting out of my car to go in the mall this old man turns to me and says "Nice lexus". Then i said its a Infiniti then he says don't you mean a nissan. Don't let all those stuff bother you. Hey it is a Nissan anywayz..haha
To which you should have replied, "Don't YOU mean Toyota?"

Old 07-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
should have said "...its more than you can afford pal!!!!"

Old 07-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sukairain
Nothing, what he said was technically correct. No big deal.

I wonder which bothered you more, the word 'Nissan' or the word 'just.'
BINGO!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Optional
Jealous MF. Probably had his lowered Elantra with 14" American Racing Wheels parked a mile from the show so as to not completely embarass himself. But unfortunately he opened his mouth. Dumbass.

Old 07-12-2006, 11:27 AM
(i was goign to say Lambo, but now Lambo is just an Audi
Actually the parent company is not audi, it's VW!

Old 07-12-2006, 12:13 PM
"I see the lady has good taste...." a good retort I think...or more snarly...

"At least the lady has good taste..."

OR... "@#$% OFF, loser!" not advisable. ...

or the Ego Crusher:

"I see the lady knows her cars...."

Last edited by fortified; 07-12-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Evil Bastard
Should've just whipped out your ******* and slapped the wife across the head with it. Duh.

Mushroom Tattoo: always gets the job done.

But the second edge of this fine blade is that the husband might do the same to your mom.

Old 07-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by fortified
"I see the lady knows her cars...."
That tops it off....

Old 07-12-2006, 07:42 PM
that happened to me once..i was sitten in my car with the tints rolled up and some guy and his sister or g/f walked by and the girl walked up to my car to peek in and she saw me so she jumped and walked back to her b/f BUT!!!!! while she was walken over to my car the guy she was with said OHh cmon its a nissan.!!...hmmmmm! Damn is that why ur girl is on my cars d!ck more then my pedal to the floor? or should i say my foot in ur @ss in a munite

Old 07-12-2006, 08:14 PM
jmX
I don't really understand the issue. Half the time I hear everybody on here bragging about their "skyline", sometimes even rebadging it as one, and then the other half people get offended if its called a nissan?

You guys are way too caught up in the image of the car, especially considering how crappy the G35 is (aside from appearance). I swear this is one of the worst car comunity boards I've ever read....some of the guys on here know their **** and actually know something about the cars which is why I'm still here, but wading through threads like this is starting to get old.

The G35 is a nissan, its right there on nissans jp website. Just because there's an infiniti badge on it does not mean its not a nissan!

Old 07-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Evil Bastard
Originally Posted by jmX
I don't really understand the issue. Half the time I hear everybody on here bragging about their "skyline", sometimes even rebadging it as one, and then the other half people get offended if its called a nissan?

You guys are way too caught up in the image of the car, especially considering how crappy the G35 is (aside from appearance). I swear this is one of the worst car comunity boards I've ever read....some of the guys on here know their **** and actually know something about the cars which is why I'm still here, but wading through threads like this is starting to get old.

The G35 is a nissan, its right there on nissans jp website. Just because there's an infiniti badge on it does not mean its not a nissan!

Are you trying to say you didn't like my mushroom tattoo comment?

honestly though, this is the biggest G35 board available, so you're kind of stuck (til you get rid of the car). 6MT net is pretty much just as bad. You just have to have some fun with the almost utterly inane threads that pop up. You have to expect this on a forum for a car that attracts a lot of the wealthy younger crowd who get it for the image and status, rather than for performance and... uhh... "quality". Many of the bimmer forums are like this, as well as the MB and Audi.

I'd imagine the Lotus, Ariel, and Noble enthusiasts forums are quite a bit nicer than forums like this.

I'm not a traitor, I swear!

oh, and for the record, my suggestion for mushroom tattooed vengeance on the couple was plainly awesome.

Old 07-12-2006, 09:34 PM
your just like that loser!!!!! nothing better to do then to talk crap about a awesome car..... and if wading through the threads is getting old then dont do it you piece of crap

Originally Posted by jmX

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Its just a NISSAN" check this out!