The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

World One Performance: EXCLUSIVE dealer for Prodrive products!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
World One Performance: EXCLUSIVE dealer for Prodrive products!

World One Performance is proud to announce that we are now the Official and exclusive dealer of Prodrive for the Nissan 350z and Infiniti G35 platform. Dan recently visited us from Prodrive USA to check out our new 8000sqft facility and I can say the visit went exceptionally well. With our larger space and new staff, you can expect a bigger and better World One Performance.

Prodrive is known for their active roots in motor sports such as the WRC Subaru Impress and their Aston Martin DBR9. They currently hold 6 World Rally titles, Five British Touring Car Championships with BMW, Alfa Romeo, and Ford. But no one can forget the GTS Class at Le Mans with Ferrari. Prodrive now spend much of their time researching and developing new technology for everyday road vehicles and more. I am sure many of you have seen the very impressive Prodrive P2 concept car featured in Top Gear.

Prodrive has made a huge impact all cross the World from Japan, Europe, and even to U.S. They are known for there superior quality, design, and customer service. I am proud to announce that Prodrive's very exclusive forged rims will be now making it into the U.S. market with the help of World One Performance. These aluminum-forged wheels are made in the same factory where Volks are made so you can expect the same amount of quality.

To end this announcement, I will post up some pictures of the Prodrive rim's we carrying and some pictures of model cars. I hope many of you
are excited as I am about this announcement. If any of you follow any type of motor sports or even just the car-tuning scene, you will know how great Prodrive's products are. If any of you guys have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Prodrive GC06H

Prodrive GC010G

GC010E

[img]awh.ne.jp/prodrive/gc010e/sochaku/images/prd_gc010e_3.jpg[/img]

GC05F

GC07C

If you guys have any questions about any of the wheels, feel free to e-mail me at Jason@worldoneperformance.com

Cheers,

Jason