The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Budzara!!!wat is up with this guy? scammer??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Budzara!!!wat is up with this guy? scammer??

Okay...i know theres a post about him being a SCAMMER or might be one! dats with the other guy. WHITEG35C2 https://g35driver.com/forums/moderators-admins/112319-budzara-scammed-me.html

As for my part...same story goes...this time its for the hotchkis sway bar!

I'll let the pmed message tell the story..

Quote from Budzara the bullshiet scamma
July 5
"You can give me a call or you can juse pm me when you send the $250 check with ETA. Certified mail is best so there are no misshaps. I will ship the sways within 48 hours of the check clearing."
July 6
"Hey, I just want to make sure that you are purchasing the sways and will be making payment soon. I have several people interested and I don't want to keep them waiting/waste their time. Please let me know asap whether or not you will indeed be purchasing the sways."
July 7
"Perfect! I will deposit it on Saturday, at the ATM if the Bank is closed already, and as soon as it clears I will ship. Within 48 hours seems fair to me . I will give you a tracking number as soon as I ship. Thanks for doing business, and I hope you leave feedback."
July 10
"Hey, the mail came on Saturday, but unfortunately I was not home to sign for it. I will try to pick it up from the post office today. I apologize for the delay"
July 11
"Yep, picked it up from the post office this morning and deposited it. As soon as it clear, I will have a tracking number for you."

That was the last pm i got from him. Up until now i has yet got my sway bar! 2 months almost...how did it came from i'll shipped it out within 48 hours after the check cleared to 2 months and still nothing.

SCAMMER??..Id say if anyone intend on doin business with this guy..be ware...He gives a lot of bullshiet excuses.. "i was busy with work".."my family member is sick soo on and soo on..from whiteg35c2 post his arm was broken...but he doesnt seem too busy to deposit my check in his account. funny!

Andrey if ur reading this Just give me my money back or ship the stuff out.

Last edited by nhansense; 08-30-2006 at 01:24 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:23 AM
id pmed u many times already....u never replied.

and no i have not got the stuff nor did u pmed me the tracking #.

If u did indeed shipped it out then do give me the tracking #

Old 09-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Just as i thot....

man u full of shiet!

Old 09-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
hope this gets resolved man. i know how it feels (sort of)

SeOuLG35 sold me some skirts that he said had good fitment but they wouldnt even go on the car at all. now im out 325..

youd think fellow g/z owners would be tight with each other but i guess there will always be a-holes out there

as for budzara - im not callin you anythin cause i dont know the situation

im just sayin it sucks to get scammed

Old 09-05-2006, 12:33 AM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
any updates???

Old 09-12-2006, 03:03 AM
nope...he disappeared!

Its alright tho..people like that cant make it big in life anyways...low life scum...

I still got his info tho...so its all good!

Old 09-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Cool

Oh Snap! Hey Me And Buddies Know Where He Lives. If You Want We Could Shake His *** Down For Your Doe And Whatever Parts You Want. And We Will Throw In His Gucci Shades If You Want. Lol Yeah He's A **** Talkin Lowlife. No One Likes This Dude

Old 09-12-2006, 05:50 AM
lol.. shake him down?? throw in his gucci shades?! man.. yall roll deep over there huh ahah

Old 09-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Did you PM him the tracking # or not? It really does not matter to him if you had other succesful transactions... It matters to him where his merchandise or money is... it seems like in the timeline of PM's after July 11th you became a phantom... You PM'd him almost daily to get the money and then nothing, it looks really suspect to me.

Old 09-12-2006, 12:21 PM
"Dude, I shipped yours too. I pm'ed you with a tracking #. You should have recieved it by now, because whiteg35c received his, the issue was resolved and the thread closed. Please pm me for details."

and i got no pm from u with my tracking #....why bother calling ups if u have the tracking #...i can just check it myself if u had givin it to me.

I didnt pm u cause i knoe u wouldnt reply...like those many others pm i sent u.

Its not dat hard to shipped something out...and it doesnt take months to get it. stop with the bs.

If u dont have the stuff anymore then just give me my money back!

Old 09-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
So post the tracking number here. It will not compromise any one or any thing in any way. It will prove you are saying the truth. Simple.

Old 09-13-2006, 02:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by budzara
Suspect all you want...the issue will be resolved, just like the other one Why are people so cynical??? jeez

I got your pm and replied. Since I'm not sure where I placed the tracking number, I will contact UPS and find out what's going on. If there was a misshap, I will refund the money and deal with UPS myself. Like I said, I was willing to cooperate, but you refused to pm me and don't assume (like you said in your pm) that I won't reply.

Cynical? Cynical?..... LMAO... What F'n planet are you on? You recieved payment on July 11th.... and let's see, today is the 13th.... That is OVER TWO MONTHS and in my book (and probably most people on this board) that is unacceptable...

I would be getting a refund and taking my business elsewhere. Did your dog eat the tracking number? I mean c'mon, you lost the tracking number????? Did you not file it in your computer??? And if you did at one time have a tracking number why then did you not PM nhansense with it???? This is no way to conduct yourself or conduct business...

Old 09-13-2006, 12:16 PM

ROFL... Budzara & Juan at it agn

Old 09-13-2006, 12:33 PM
you kind of contradict yourself because earlier you said if he pm'ed you, you would give him the tracking number but then when asked to post on this thread you said you lost it. . .

Old 09-13-2006, 02:40 PM

this $hit makes me lol...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Budzara!!!wat is up with this guy? scammer??