The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Rent-a-Wheel Anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rent-a-Wheel Anyone?

Hey whatsup you guys, I'v been in the market for rims recently and I was just watching tv and I saw a wheel rent ad, and I was wondering if anyone has done this and if so, what are the prices? I've never had rims but the whole reason for me getting them is to make the car look better... and I'm sure after like a year or less I'd get use to them, ie if i rented them and say the price is.. 300 a year? **** that be good...
ps: random.. for cb: chrome, silver, or black?
thanks

Old 10-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
they don't off staggered wheels, so if you have a coupe your out of luck. they might be able to offer stuff for a sedan

Old 10-18-2006, 05:53 PM
I read an article in one of my latest car mags about Rent N Roll. The owner says they can get just about any wheel, over 300 brands. Surely some of them must be staggered.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Dont think it is good to do. Sometimes its just a easy trick for them to get you to pay more then what the wheel actually cost after you payed renting it for like 10 months.

Theres a Rent N Roll right next to my work but I woudent suggest renting wheels for you're car.

Just my opinion. Just save up to get wheels and dont have to worry about paying someone else, every month or yearly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.