The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Coupes Vs Sedans?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2007 | 02:03 AM
i love my sedan....even tho most of friends told me it's a waist to put money into it ...but hey...itz my car...i love it...
and it's always better to have a 4door when u hav lotz of close friends....
love my sedan....
love it....

Old 12-28-2007 | 02:08 AM
Hold The Line
Premier Member
I had a 03 AT 4dr prior to my 6mt coupe. I did like the sedan a lot but having the only 4dr out of all my friends got old when my car was the choice of ride. Plus the automatic was boring and modding an AT was pointless to ME. I enjoy my coupe a lot more and get more looks and compliments

Old 12-28-2007 | 02:15 AM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by dbarnes
Funny how opinions vary... I was on my way up to Tahoe a couple weeks ago, climbing through the Sierra Nevada mountains, when I stopped at a gas station and some guy in an Acura TL tells me " I would have bought the G35, but I don't like the looks of the back end ". I said "Really? Well that's too bad, because when we get back on this mountain road here, that's all your ever gonna see of this G35 ". He hung with me through 5-6 turns, but then his tires just went away ... (and he never did have the brakes)
haha, thats great.

TL probably just understeered off the road haha

Old 12-28-2007 | 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by 3Point5Sedan
I don't know about you guy's but I don't quite feel the same bond with a
G-coupe owner as a G-sedan owner. How do you guy's feel about those guy's??
I hear what you're saying, as on the forums, I find there's somewhat of a divide, but once you meet some of the local MA guys, they're all good. I attended the Northeast Mountain Run for the first time this past fall in October and out of the 60-80 cars that attended, there was my sedan plus one other who attended...the rest were coupes. It was kinda cool actually that at least there was one other sedan who attended...just wish there were some more! You should try to make it next go-around...I think the next one is in the spring.

Old 12-28-2007 | 12:49 PM
|
Originally Posted by jimmyc13
I hear what you're saying, as on the forums, I find there's somewhat of a divide, but once you meet some of the local MA guys, they're all good. I attended the Northeast Mountain Run for the first time this past fall in October and out of the 60-80 cars that attended, there was my sedan plus one other who attended...the rest were coupes. It was kinda cool actually that at least there was one other sedan who attended...just wish there were some more! You should try to make it next go-around...I think the next one is in the spring.
Oh man I'd love to go to that event, but its true what some other guy said, if your sedan is hooked up nice, you should get more attention considering there all coupes.

Old 01-01-2008 | 10:39 AM
Love the sedan....it was the car that basically saved Infiniti here in the US,IMO.

It was the main face of Infiniti in the commericals. All you saw was the sedan.
Though what's really funny.. the coupe was the first g35 I saw in person.

I love both designs, but the sedan is what caught my eye, just for the sheer
aggressive look of the headlights, the large cabin and back seat,with outstanding performance for a conservative sedan.

And the performance of the AT can out perform some MTs out there closed the deal for me.

Old 01-01-2008 | 04:33 PM
As a coupe owner I notice other coupes. I know the sedan is a great car, especially the new version. But I don't pay as much attention to them. If I was in the market for a similar car I would certainly consider it.
And to the original poster, it's "guys" not "guy's".