G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Coupes Vs Sedans?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2007 | 03:47 PM
|
Coupes Vs Sedans?

I don't know about you guy's but I don't quite feel the same bond with a
G-coupe owner as a G-sedan owner. How do you guy's feel about those guy's??

Old 12-27-2007 | 03:53 PM
Speaking on the behalf of the NorCal G's from Northern Cali, we have no funk whatsoever. Some coupe owners actually dig the fact that I have a fixed up Sedan since we are much more rare. Coupes are everywhere but the few of us Sedan owners get the thumbs up. Granted it takes a little more to get the attention AWAY FROM coupes but For us here in the BAY, a G is a G whether its 4 or 2 doors.

Old 12-27-2007 | 03:55 PM
ON the other hand, some coupe owners who are not affiliated with this forum or any other car-related thing think they are the CHIT compared to my sedan. Granted its only a FEW douchebags who dont deserve to drive a G in the first place!

Old 12-27-2007 | 03:59 PM
80% of the socal meets, im the only sedan there. I have made many good friends (coupe owners) from this forum.

Old 12-27-2007 | 03:59 PM
I live in a complex where there are 5 G owners. Mostly Sedans, we all help each other on mods. The couple of coupe owners ask us for suggestions so we are cool with each other

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:00 PM
^welcome to the forums.

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:03 PM
Thank you. I have learned a lot from these forumns. So far I have installed a plenum spacer, jwt popper with z tube, and a 7 wire grounding kit from z-xtreme. Reading all these posts have been really helpful to me.

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:08 PM
|
Originally Posted by 93 til Infiniti
Speaking on the behalf of the NorCal G's from Northern Cali, we have no funk whatsoever. Some coupe owners actually dig the fact that I have a fixed up Sedan since we are much more rare. Coupes are everywhere but the few of us Sedan owners get the thumbs up. Granted it takes a little more to get the attention AWAY FROM coupes but For us here in the BAY, a G is a G whether its 4 or 2 doors.
Cool, I'm from Boston, we got tons of G's here also, I don't know one person with a coupe, only friends that I have that own a G own sedans, so I was just curious. But ya I hear ya some guy's I think do think their the **** or were not on the same level. Personally we have a lot more canvas to work with and alot more mods avaiable. WHEN A 4 DOORS Dropped, IT looks SICK!!!!!!!!!!! Like the Titanic or suttin

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:12 PM
|
Originally Posted by dmongo
I live in a complex where there are 5 G owners. Mostly Sedans, we all help each other on mods. The couple of coupe owners ask us for suggestions so we are cool with each other
Ok cool, personally I love my Sedan, wouldn't trade it for anything, just cause its the first car I've had that I've become a fan of, it's like this car's alive, CAN ANYONE RELATE???

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:15 PM
Yeah it is hard to give it up now. I had always driven trucks before and I love driving this car, especially when it screams.

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by 3Point5Sedan
Ok cool, personally I love my Sedan, wouldn't trade it for anything, just cause its the first car I've had that I've become a fan of, it's like this car's alive, CAN ANYONE RELATE???
Right here. My friends say im gonna get married to this car. lol

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:17 PM
|
Originally Posted by dmongo
Yeah it is hard to give it up now. I had always driven trucks before and I love driving this car, especially when it screams.
Cool how often do you open it up, I just started getting into the performance side of my care, lol, I know...What kind of damage can I do, what cars can I beat, who have you beaten???

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:21 PM
|
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
Right here. My friends say im gonna get married to this car. lol
I hear ya man, it just seems so much more sturdy than anything else I've owned, it drives and feels so dependable, I just never got that feel from a car. I got silver tan interior, I'm thinking M45 rims, what you think??

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:24 PM
coupe owners are turds!

j/k of course... most G owners I know are coupes and good guys... I know a few sedan owners and they are very cool. The funny thing is, the people I don't know don’t give the sedan a second thought... but the ones I know (coupe and sedan) realize the coupe isn't necessarily a faster or better car.

Old 12-27-2007 | 04:30 PM
|
j/k of course... most G owners I know are coupes and good guys... I know a few sedan owners and they are very cool. The funny thing is, the people I don't know don’t give the sedan a second thought... but the ones I know (coupe and sedan) realize the coupe isn't necessarily a faster or better car.[/QUOTE]

Its not better or necessarily faster(a few factors go into that), but I justy had a coupe before my sedan, and after years of driving supra's, and acura's you start hating the small space, and the lifting of the seat, CAN ANYONE RELATE?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Coupes Vs Sedans?