The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I want this GRIIILLLL!! help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
Are you angry that she used the word ghetto? Im from NY too, south bronx IS ghetto.

No, but by she made it seem that everybody from the ghetto would like that grille because it's "our" style. Everybody should agree that DONK car came from the ghetto, but I bet you will never find one in the Bronx. Take a visit to G35NYC, and tell me how many G35's have that type of grille or rims like that.

Old 01-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by citymunky
No, but by she made it seem that everybody from the ghetto would like that grille because it's "our" style. Everybody should agree that DONK car came from the ghetto, but I bet you will never find one in the Bronx. Take a visit to G35NYC, and tell me how many G35's have that type of grille or rims like that.
Ohh, i thought you were angry for her using the term ghetto. There is MANY ghetto places in the country. Yes, bronx is one of them. I know this because i work in the Bronx everyday and see all the sides to it. NO G's have that crap on it, because NY has better taste than that.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
because NY has better taste than that.
My Point exactly .

Old 01-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wow, this is truly a JDM forum. All I have to say is its your car do what you want. Not all people who buy G35's are JDMish kind of people. Alot of people buy the G35 for the luxury and sport of the car. I moved on from the Honda scene and onto the G35 for the luxury. If I wanted to go the same route of my S2k I'd get the 350 which was made for sport. All in all I'm not bashing anyone just giving my opinion.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope it's a joke..... but if u r serious, good luck with ur search....

Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hdsupercrewf150
Wow, this is truly a JDM forum. All I have to say is its your car do what you want. Not all people who buy G35's are JDMish kind of people. Alot of people buy the G35 for the luxury and sport of the car. I moved on from the Honda scene and onto the G35 for the luxury. If I wanted to go the same route of my S2k I'd get the 350 which was made for sport. All in all I'm not bashing anyone just giving my opinion.
Not everyone on here is "JDM". There is a bunch of people that are, but i call it keeping the car CLEAN. THAT grill is "ghetto" as everyone else pointed out. The G is not a car you see much "rice" done to, simply for the fact that people that have G's have class(or so i believe). To each his own, but seriously, that grill is UGLY.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by j 4 lD
I suppose this will be your choice for wheels?

If I were you, I'd keep it stock but paint the grill black.
thats like too much of a good thing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.