The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Blaah! How do you guys protect your G at night?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
My G is parked in the garage every night and I have a big sign on the house "Beware of big dick. It rapes anything that moves"

As for me, thank goodness for my garage. I don't think I would be able to sleep at night with my G parked outside.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by G35pm
Call the cops man. Seriously, these guys are going to jack you.
No doubt. I know you don't like dealing with LE, but this type of behavior warrants notification of the local police department.

Originally Posted by G35pm
Put bananas in their tailpipe.
A la Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop?

Old 07-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Gee3point5Mhmm
...get a weather resistant motion detector that beeps inside your house when someone passes it. http://www.homesecuritystore.com/motion_detectors.html

right now i have flood lights that are aim at the car, any movements and it'll turn on. Either it'll deter them away or help them in stealing crap cause the whole backyard is lit so they don't have to carry puny flashlights.
++1....also, a car cover with the cable strap that you can attach a lock on.

It might be a pain to put it on and off, but it's another thing that can deter them down.

I would say a car alarm, but thieves have ways around them nowadays.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I lock mine in the garage and set the house alarm everynight before bed.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Sooo sketch sounding bro. Sounds like that guy who claims to have worked for your mom must've seen what you have and let some of his home boys know. No one I know moves around the same block from spot to spot while sitting in their car doing nothing like that.

I'm in the same spot. I live right next to a high school, and the garage in my apartment is spoken for, leaving me to have to park my G out front where students are always walking by. So afraid that eventually some stupid kids are going to do something to it.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Definitely sounds like they are casing you for a theft. Go out and take pictures of them while they watch and also take pics of license plates. If they ask why you can ignore them or tell them you like to report people to the police that don't belong in the neighborhood (tell them your with neighborhood watch program).

I for one think cops are great and deserve much respect. There is a number here to call instead of 911 that you can call a dispatcher and tell him/her relevant information and they will log in for a case file in case something does happen, you should have something similiar in Phoenix. Don't dial 911 unless is a true emergency or you are looking for alot of questions as that is their job.

So unless your doing something illegal, call and give them information, better to have law enforcement firends than enemies, GL with your situation.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
thanks for the advice guys.. I am now keeping my camera in my car at all times incase this happens again... I can't live with the anxious feeling I get from these bastards.

Next time will be confrontation.

Bro says that they're after our moving van thats parked off the side of our house. Someone has already smashed the side window of that van, and the cats have been sawed off and stolen.

I honestly hope they try and steal that van.. it has no cats and is running open headers... I don't think the neighborhood would appreciate the sound of open heaers from a 4.3 liter V6 lol.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Old 07-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Received 56 Likes on 48 Posts
Put a sign in the front and rear windshield saying "this car is being monitored by a camera". My friend did that after his wheels got stolen and nothing happened to his car after that.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Banned
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
It sounds like a Small case of BITCHASSNESS. But i live in a nice gated community and everyone that parks next to me we all go to the same private school bunch of rich kids and i really don't worry to much about it i don't have anything flashy like rims or anything i have like 5 grand of work done to the inside but i make sure i don't Flash my stuff when i am in the area i live in. But what you should do is call the Cops or go out there with a Gun and get 50 cent on there butts. and ask can you see there Green Cards!!

Old 07-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Banned
Also I've been thinking about Getting Low Jack but i want to look into it a bit more to make sure it is not a waste.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RaginRaj11
Put a sign in the front and rear windshield saying "this car is being monitored by a camera". My friend did that after his wheels got stolen and nothing happened to his car after that.
thats a good idea... im put one that says "smile your on camera"

Old 07-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Car cover bro, definitely deter theft, that along with motion floodlights or something and no one is touching that ish

Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
Car cover bro, definitely deter theft, that along with motion floodlights or something and no one is touching that ish
Dude Read the TOp the people already know what he drives putting a car cover over it won't do anything but wrap it up like a present for them.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Banned
Also I think putting a car cover over it will attract even more attention because now people want to see what is so important to cover up in the 1st place.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Blaah! How do you guys protect your G at night?