The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Why did i go to infiniti :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why did i go to infiniti :(

I took my car into the dealership to get them to fix my cluster lights my stereo and my a/c and they took $200 and said oh its just the stereo broken and controls everything so its 325 to fix that... i drive off the lot and this time my instruments wont work? no speedo no rpms nothing bring it back and leave it over night and train it home. next day i pick it up again and engine lights on. the car turns on but turns off if u dont rev before the rpms dip. so now im stuck with no a/c no stero no cluster lights, engine lights onn, car stalls if u dont rev to keep up the rpms only at startup tho. sorry but im really pissed off at infiniti right now.

called infiniti right now and guess what they wont fix anything for free even tho they caused it. they wont even diagnose it for free like wtf man

HYAT INFINIT IN CALGARY ALBERTA IS NOT A PLACE U SHOULD GO TO

Old 06-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
holy baby jesus ...

wtf!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 02:54 PM
i kno right..

Old 06-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the hell... are you sure this is a legit dealership?? What a bunch of aholes. The inifiniti dealership in my local area is very friendly and very professional. You need to go back to the dealership and stir up a scene if they don't fix what they broke in your car. I would be completely furious. Don't be scare to make yourself heard bro.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
you better do everything you can think of to get your car fixed theres no way they should get away with that ..

call your local news stations .. one of them has got to take your story and run it..

ask for help .. they wont want the bad publicity .. for sure ..

Old 06-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by IMAFUKINRIDER
you better do everything you can think of to get your car fixed theres no way they should get away with that ..

call your local news stations .. one of them has got to take your story and run it..

ask for help .. they wont want the bad publicity .. for sure ..
That's actually not a terrible idea. I did that with Ford and they ponied up. Contact Lea Williams-Doherty at CFCN. PM me for her e-mail or look on http://calgary.ctv.ca/

Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
take it back them asap. it was okay before they touched it, so now they have to make it right at their expense.

this is called a "come-back".

Old 06-10-2009, 03:39 PM
yah im gonna head down there right now and make a scene, what they did is very unprofessional and im gonna try my best to get justice

Old 06-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
keep it cool. upset customers often get ignored. but if a customer is calm, and has his head on straight, good things happen.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:30 PM
yah im not one to lose my cool, i am on the phone with infiniti canada headquaters filing a complaint against this dealership

Old 06-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
take a camera please for the love of god bring us something to watch, its slow today!!!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 05:46 PM
INFINITI CANADA REFUSED TO HELP ME

according to the customer rep this is a private dealership matter and they wont help me cuz its not theyre concern?????

And so i have to pay infiniti another $100 to diagnose the problem which was caused on their lot by their TECH and then pay for labour to get it fixed

Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 PM
dude.. get an attorney and bring him/her down there with you.

Old 06-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by chopstixx
I took my car into the dealership to get them to fix my cluster lights my stereo and my a/c and they took $200 and said oh its just the stereo broken and controls everything so its 325 to fix that... i drive off the lot and this time my instruments wont work? no speedo no rpms nothing bring it back and leave it over night and train it home. next day i pick it up again and engine lights on. the car turns on but turns off if u dont rev before the rpms dip. so now im stuck with no a/c no stero no cluster lights, engine lights onn, car stalls if u dont rev to keep up the rpms only at startup tho. sorry but im really pissed off at infiniti right now.

called infiniti right now and guess what they wont fix anything for free even tho they caused it. they wont even diagnose it for free like wtf man

HYAT INFINIT IN CALGARY ALBERTA IS NOT A PLACE U SHOULD GO TO
YOU ARE FROM canada

Old 06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
yo dude ive never been thro this situation exactly but a few situations just like it, my advice to you is to take it to a carwash/place where you can get your oil changed because they usually have things that see what is wrong with ur car when the check engine light comes on. if it is a big deal then the take those mother f'ers to court for messing up ur car..but if its just something stupid then go somewhere and get it fixed..ur out a few hundred but atleast ur car is back and ur happy right..no sense in going through all the trouble because if they infiniti headquarters already said no chances are they wont change there mind..i called infiniti to find out if they could send me new head light lenses instead of the hole 1200 assembly and they basically sounded like a machine just telling me to only my dealership can help me..they are no help at all..its up to you but the last thing you should do is take it to get worked on at that dealership..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why did i go to infiniti :(