The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Windows don't readjust when door closes anymore?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2009 | 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by ToDie4G35Coupes
Can someone post a pic of what it's SUPPOSED to look like? I'm going to be pissed if the tint shop removed a key piece and didn't even put it back or notify me!
Seems they indeed forgot to tell you about the screws. ANy luck asking them about them?

Old 07-28-2009 | 09:20 AM
|
Originally Posted by VA 04 g35
yup thats it, your missing the screw.
Hey VA 04 and Jaybird,

Thanks so much for taking the time to take that picture and helping me out with this. I really appreciate it.

I just called the tint shop, they intentionally removed the screws and are holding onto them! Apparently it's part of their "check up" process. After the windows are tinted, I have to go back and have the windows "inspected" prior to them granting the "lifetime warranty." The screws were removed to prevent the auto-adjustment-function from operating so the tint wouldn't crack during the curing time and they will be reinserted after my checkup.

Thanks again!

Old 08-03-2009 | 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by ToDie4G35Coupes
Hey VA 04 and Jaybird,

Thanks so much for taking the time to take that picture and helping me out with this. I really appreciate it.

I just called the tint shop, they intentionally removed the screws and are holding onto them! Apparently it's part of their "check up" process. After the windows are tinted, I have to go back and have the windows "inspected" prior to them granting the "lifetime warranty." The screws were removed to prevent the auto-adjustment-function from operating so the tint wouldn't crack during the curing time and they will be reinserted after my checkup.

Thanks again!

wow, nice of them to let you know about this... lol