The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Oh snaps! I just won a 2-year Infiniti Elite Plan membership

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2012 | 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by dukehotty
No, I already checked with my local Nissan Dealer.
I see you're in SB too... I guess the same situation as me; won the maintenance plan, but no Infiniti dealer nearby except for Oxnard. Do you think it's worth driving down there just for a free oil change? (So far I've been going down there since there's various little things I've had the dealer fix under warranty, but now my warranty's over.) Any recommendations for good places in SB to get an oil change or other work done on an Infiniti?

Old 10-10-2012 | 01:25 AM
Originally Posted by sg77
I see you're in SB too... I guess the same situation as me; won the maintenance plan, but no Infiniti dealer nearby except for Oxnard. Do you think it's worth driving down there just for a free oil change? (So far I've been going down there since there's various little things I've had the dealer fix under warranty, but now my warranty's over.) Any recommendations for good places in SB to get an oil change or other work done on an Infiniti?
I still take my car there (Team Infiniti) because I have an aftermarket extended warranty that has to be done at Infiniti. I have taken my car to the Nissan dealership in Goleta and they seem to be pretty good. They are a little less expensive all the way around parts/labor.

I have to admit Team Infiniti has taken pretty good care of me and my car. They did some stuff under warranty that saved me some money (window motor and front hub bearings)

Old 10-11-2012 | 09:14 AM
I got this email on 9/22:

Congratulations!
You have successfully entered The Infiniti At Your Service Sweepstakes and have been selected as a potential instant winner*of a two-year Infiniti ELITETM Maintenance Vehicle Service Plan†!
If you already have a Maintenance Plan, you will receive a gift card in the amount of the cash equivalent of your prize. Please allow four to eight weeks for the delivery of your prize.

Old 10-11-2012 | 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by jmann
I got this email on 9/22:

Congratulations!
You have successfully entered The Infiniti At Your Service Sweepstakes and have been selected as a potential instant winner*of a two-year Infiniti ELITETM Maintenance Vehicle Service Plan†!
If you already have a Maintenance Plan, you will receive a gift card in the amount of the cash equivalent of your prize. Please allow four to eight weeks for the delivery of your prize.
I got the same email when I won. My two years is just about up. I wonder if they are going to re-up me or send me a $400 gift card.

Old 10-11-2012 | 01:01 PM
Did they call you, email you, or mail you a package to claim your prize? I'm just wondering when I will be able to start getting the free service...

Old 10-11-2012 | 01:20 PM
I got an evenlope and card in the mail but you can call any Infiniti dealer and give them your VIN number to see if your plan is already active. Free oil changes!