G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Infiniti of Peoria....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 03:20 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Old 04-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Wow, a bunch of liars over at that dealership. He should talk to the GM, and then the BBB.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I read the post and signed up so I could reply, but once I registered, it said I did not have permission to access the page. So I will post my reply here, and maybe someone can quote it and put it on the myG37 thread.

I saw that the OP of the thread went to Infiniti of Scottsdale a few times. That is the dealership I go to, and not once have I ever EVER received poor service from them. I work especially with a nice gentleman named Bob Lawson. He takes care of my mom's G37 and my G35 every time. If you get service like you did from Infiniti of Peoria, then you should never take your car there again. Infiniti of Scottsdale is an amazing dealership, and I recommend anyone in Arizona, especially the OP, to go to them.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by willis555
I read the post and signed up so I could reply, but once I registered, it said I did not have permission to access the page. So I will post my reply here, and maybe someone can quote it and put it on the myG37 thread.

I saw that the OP of the thread went to Infiniti of Scottsdale a few times. That is the dealership I go to, and not once have I ever EVER received poor service from them. I work especially with a nice gentleman named Bob Lawson. He takes care of my mom's G37 and my G35 every time. If you get service like you did from Infiniti of Peoria, then you should never take your car there again. Infiniti of Scottsdale is an amazing dealership, and I recommend anyone in Arizona, especially the OP, to go to them.
Infiniti of Scottsdale is great. I use Mark S. every time I go there. Bob is a good guy too, he's set up my appointments there with Mark when Mark has been out of the office.

I'm the OP from the myg37.com, and like I said, the only reason why I used to go to Scottsdale was because it was convenient for me when I used to work a half a mile from there. Now that I don't drive to the east side (I live at Arrowhead Ranch), it would be much more convenient for me to take it to a dealer that is less than 2 miles away. The lack of integrity displayed by the Service Manager at Infiniti of Peoria was just appalling. The man blatantly lied to Infiniti Consumer Affairs and then admitted to me about lying to them to get out of doing the warranty work. When I relayed that to Erin from ICA, she just told me "Well we go off of what the Service Manager tells us". I told her "What if what he told you was a lie?" After a 15 second pause, she just repeated "We just go off of what the Service Manager tells us". Out of fear I was going to suck start my .45 if I talked to her for another second, I promptly got off the phone.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
Infiniti of Scottsdale is great. I use Mark S. every time I go there. Bob is a good guy too, he's set up my appointments there with Mark when Mark has been out of the office.

I'm the OP from the myg37.com, and like I said, the only reason why I used to go to Scottsdale was because it was convenient for me when I used to work a half a mile from there. Now that I don't drive to the east side (I live at Arrowhead Ranch), it would be much more convenient for me to take it to a dealer that is less than 2 miles away. The lack of integrity displayed by the Service Manager at Infiniti of Peoria was just appalling. The man blatantly lied to Infiniti Consumer Affairs and then admitted to me about lying to them to get out of doing the warranty work. When I relayed that to Erin from ICA, she just told me "Well we go off of what the Service Manager tells us". I told her "What if what he told you was a lie?" After a 15 second pause, she just repeated "We just go off of what the Service Manager tells us". Out of fear I was going to suck start my .45 if I talked to her for another second, I promptly got off the phone.
I don't blame you for being pissed at Infiniti of Peoria. What they did is outrageous. The thing is, Infiniti of Scottsdale made an incredible first impression on my family when we went there for the first time, so we stuck with them. We have purchased three vehicles from them, and they have always been willing to fix whatever needs fixing (warrantied, of course). They are very genuine, and that is something I appreciate when going there. I have also participated in the last three track days that they put on as a promotional event, and when you are out there at the track, you really get to know the guys at Infiniti of Scottsdale. Then when you go to the dealership down the road, you know a bunch of the guys there. They all know me by my first name, and that is something else that really stands out to me.