The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

m35 help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m35 help

i know im in the wrong section but i was wondering if anyone could solve my problem. today after school i get into my car and press the button to my car up. i try a few times and finally after taking my foot off the break and just pressed the start button it turned on. many dashboard lights were illumenated that i have never seen before or shouldt have been illuminated. such as the RAS? sign, the entire time i drove home the VDC off button was lighted up, when i tried to turn it back on it wouldnt change. also the slip icon was lit up the entire time also. the car wouldnt accelerate like it usually does. when i got a chance to park i turned off the car and started her back up. the only light that was still on was the check engene soon buttton. i am confused on what could have been the problem. also the guage all the way too the left of the dash, H and C. when i started the car up it was all the way at the bottom by C and eventually went up too half way. sorry if this doesnt make sence im just curious to what the problem could have been

Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
The "H and C" gauge you're referring to is the engine temp...halfway is normal.

Sounds like your car went into limp mode for some reason. You should get your hands on an OBDII reader and scan for trouble codes. Also, try doing an ECU reset to see if that clears the CES light...if there is something wrong it will come on again.

More info here: https://g35driver.com/forums/search....rchid=12120303