Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts
G35 Coupe
Originally Posted by 2MUCHG4U
oh and for the rims im thinking either of these

Advan Racing RS-D

Those are just so much win...with the white it would look amazing.

The following 2 users liked this post by Row2k:
2MUCHG4U (01-12-2012), willis555 (01-22-2012)
Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Row2k
Those are just so much win...with the white it would look amazing.
i totally agree bro. i think those are what im going to go with. ive never seen them on a g but im sure they would look sick.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:59 PM
just some updated pics of the car. she is almost done. the paint came out better then i could have hoped for! but the pictures dont do it justice. looks way better in person.

Old 01-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
^ damn those tails r dark

The following users liked this post:
2MUCHG4U (01-17-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
^ damn those tails r dark
yeah i wanted them really dark to match the limo tint.

Old 01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
nice paint job! just get rims and your all set!

2MUCHG4U (01-17-2012)
Old 01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Matte white looks sweet. New rims would really finish the look, Advan would be my choice.

2MUCHG4U (01-17-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by G35AlexG35
nice paint job! just get rims and your all set!
Originally Posted by flyz
Matte white looks sweet. New rims would really finish the look, Advan would be my choice.
thanks a lot guys. ill post more pics soon. and also pics when i get rims. just going threw a lot of bullshit lately so ill post as soon as a i can.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:39 AM
Received 92 Likes on 76 Posts
i live in jacinto city. its right by where 610 and 1-10 meet. i haven't gone to the strictly gz forums. mainly because me and my best friend tried to talk to their crew and they just ignored us like they were better then us, didn't even want to speak to us. At the time i had a stock white g and my friend had a stock red g. now my friend has a matte black g and i have a matte white g under construction.

are you from houston?
yeah...i'm in northwest houston...

Old 01-22-2012, 11:01 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
i live in jacinto city. its right by where 610 and 1-10 meet. i haven't gone to the strictly gz forums. mainly because me and my best friend tried to talk to their crew and they just ignored us like they were better then us, didn't even want to speak to us. At the time i had a stock white g and my friend had a stock red g. now my friend has a matte black g and i have a matte white g under construction.
I must not have been there, because I talk to everyone who approaches us. Hell, I met up with Steve when he flew in from Boston and threw a small mini get-together at Bdubs because of him.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by InvaderXin
I must not have been there, because I talk to everyone who approaches us. Hell, I met up with Steve when he flew in from Boston and threw a small mini get-together at Bdubs because of him.
yeah idk i just dont like people like that u know? because when i got to planet zero i talk to everyone and anyone who approaches me. like i did yesterday. but i didnt get to take my car because it had to back into the shop sat morning. so i drove the alpina i posted earlier. idk any names but one of the guys drove a red g with the forged rims. looked stoke on the outside but idk about engine mods. he really got on my bad side.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by D&G35
yeah...i'm in northwest houston...
did u go to planet zero yesterday? or do you ever go?

Old 01-22-2012, 07:17 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
yeah idk i just dont like people like that u know? because when i got to planet zero i talk to everyone and anyone who approaches me. like i did yesterday. but i didnt get to take my car because it had to back into the shop sat morning. so i drove the alpina i posted earlier. idk any names but one of the guys drove a red g with the forged rims. looked stoke on the outside but idk about engine mods. he really got on my bad side.
That's Jason. He tends to be like that. I didn't like Jason when I first met him either, but he's a really cool guy. Please, just don't base all of us just because of this one incident. I do advise you to visit our forum, sign up, and introduce yourself to us. You'll find that we're harmless. We occasionally troll your posts or come at you with a smart a$$ remark, but we're like that to each other too.

Most of the Team are kind of weary meeting new people since we've had some bad luck with new members before, so they're treading carefully is all. Me, personally, I like meeting G drivers. It's something we all have in common.

But we don't go to Planet Zero much any more. It's a rare occasion that we do.

2MUCHG4U (01-23-2012)
Old 01-23-2012, 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by InvaderXin
That's Jason. He tends to be like that. I didn't like Jason when I first met him either, but he's a really cool guy. Please, just don't base all of us just because of this one incident. I do advise you to visit our forum, sign up, and introduce yourself to us. You'll find that we're harmless. We occasionally troll your posts or come at you with a smart a$$ remark, but we're like that to each other too.

Most of the Team are kind of weary meeting new people since we've had some bad luck with new members before, so they're treading carefully is all. Me, personally, I like meeting G drivers. It's something we all have in common.

But we don't go to Planet Zero much any more. It's a rare occasion that we do.
Well thats good to know man. Me and my friends do the same thing, we talk mad **** to each other in fun. We are most likely way worse then you guys lol. Just when someone brushes you off like that you get the wrong impression. I'm the same way i like meeting other G drivers for the same reason. We have something in common and we can relate to each others likes and dislikes. Me and my friend were actually talking about starting a G35 crew ourselves. But now that we have so many friends with other nice cars that come with us to meets we might just start a crew with a variate of cars. Because at access zero 68 this past Saturday night we took my friends matte G, a matte m6, a matte alpina b7, another silver G, a wide body 350z, a red G, and a challenger. All that was missing was my matte white G because she had to go back into the shop to be re painted because of some over-spray. But it looks like that might become our regular crew. And who know maybe grow bigger and better. But thanks for letting me know about your crew and i will check out your forum. I'm Jorge by the way and id like to check out your G some day and you can check out our G's too.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Alright I am the owner of the red g, which planet zero did this happen at, if it was the January meet, I can almost guarantee you that I was not approached by you or your friends

1. where did you approach me because I wasn't even by my car for more than 30 seconds, it was parked in the back corner with all the GTO's, charger's, and etc.

2. Nobody came up to introduce themselves to talk to me that i didn't know...

3. I normally talk to almost everyone if they approach me to have a conversation, i troll a lot but there was no conversation in the first place...

idk who you are never met you, so idk how i can be on your "bad side"

Last edited by mysterymann; 02-05-2012 at 04:58 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: car accident. maybe a good thing.