G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Driver in cali crashed that killed 5 ppl

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by herrschaft
Quit your whining. I'm cursing the fact that people died because some KID didn't know WTF he was doing behind the wheel of a car he couldn't handle. And yes, I did stupid things when I was younger but obviously I had the common sense to know my limits and not end up dead. I never fvcked around while putting others at risk either. Unlike one of the victims in this story who managed to take the lives of four others. In my eyes this individual was being irresponsible, immature, stupid, reckless....etc. In other words: fvcking kid...
Well you must be a god for never speeding around with your friends, let me bow down to your maturity But you're absolutely full of **** if you don't think many many many teenagers do this and most are lucky to just get off with an adrenaline rush and not a crash.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Received 211 Likes on 179 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
And you've never while you were an unexperienced teenage driver driven anywhere near or above 100mph? If so I bet you're among the minority on these forums.
I have gone above 100 mph in a car before on the freeway. Never on a busy road though. Never during high traffic. I've never been involved in an accident or had a ticket in my life. I know the boundaries of me and my car. I get most of by thrills out on track days, or on back roads that are non populated. It's too bad is all I'm saying. Then to find out the kid should not have even had his license twists me.

Old 06-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Maybe for future preference for who ever has boys and decided to get them a car. Go to a tuning shop and restrict the speed to 70mph. they will never see a 100mph in any car

Old 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
Well you must be a god for never speeding around with your friends, let me bow down to your maturity
Unlike you resident Southern Californians who crash every time it rains(2-3 times a year!!!), I was raised in a state that truly sees all four seasons. Meaning there are far more treacherous road conditions there, where as Socal, the most dangerous thing is being surrounded by the large amounts of idiots who don't know how to drive. God forbid the average Californian has an experience where the car doesn't do exactly what the driver was expecting, aftermath = crash!!!

So yes, I probably was a little more mature with my driving habits compared to most of the crayon gobblers your used to dealing with. After all, why risk the lives of others when trying to show off how badly a car handles on snow and ice?

Originally Posted by Xet
But you're absolutely full of **** if you don't think many many many teenagers do this and most are lucky to just get off with an adrenaline rush and not a crash.
What the hell gave you that impression
Of course I think most of you crotch dumplings are bad drivers.

Last edited by herrschaft; 06-02-2013 at 04:52 PM.
The following users liked this post:
GeeGirl82 (06-06-2013)
Old 06-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
Maybe for future preference for who ever has boys and decided to get them a car. Go to a tuning shop and restrict the speed to 70mph. they will never see a 100mph in any car
I agree with this. I have a setup in my car that will text me whenever my car goes above whatever isn't it to warn me. It's a viper device. Can track anything on the car from my phone.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Nice! Good way to track there speed. I must remember this for the future

Old 06-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Xet
Unlike you resident Southern Californians who crash every time it rains(2-3 times a year!!!), I was raised in a state that truly sees all four seasons. Meaning there are far more treacherous road conditions there, where as Socal, the most dangerous thing is being surrounded by the large amounts of idiots who don't know how to drive. God forbid the average Californian has an experience where the car doesn't do exactly what the driver was expecting, aftermath = crash!!!

So yes, I probably was a little more mature with my driving habits compared to most of the crayon gobblers your used to dealing with. After all, why risk the lives of others when trying to show off how badly a car handles on snow and ice?

What the hell gave you that impression
Of course I think most of you crotch dumplings are bad drivers.
Get back to me when you learn some geography bro LOL

Old 06-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
Get back to me when you learn some geography bro LOL
Doesn't matter junior, your still from Cali

Old 06-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
Nice! Good way to track there speed. I must remember this for the future
Yes it's an awesome setup. Text when my cars alarm is off. If my car leaves a radius that I set, breaks a speed, you name it.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This is a sad sad story, although I must say and agree with some I did some stupid **** at that age... the one thing i believe saved me was my dad spent the 3-400 bucks to get my lessons they have around here that puts you through extreme situations in driving. such as they take you through a course where you hydroplane, or hit ice, or someone throws a ball out infront of your car at 60 mph... its a great course every kid should be in it.

Really though we need to get away from this driving is a privilege thinking when it really should only be awarded to people who have shown skill, maturity, and above all education. and perhaps like buddy said maybe under 18 should all have governors' on them?? any who sad story, take an extreme course and your golden.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
It is a sad story. I'm sure we all did some stupid crap in our youth.

I wonder though...if he didn't have a driver's license, how did he have a car? Where are the parents in this situation letting their son own and drive a car around without a license? From the sounds of the article, he drove it regularly.

What I see here is a lawsuit by the parents of the other 4 teens against the parents of this driver

Old 06-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
You know my favorite thing about Abdulrahman M. Alyahyan?

He's dead.

Like I said, I don't respect anyone who doesn't respect the lives of others. This idiot went a step further and took the lives of others as well.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Xet
Doesn't matter junior, your still from Cali
And you're not.. I see why you're so angry

Originally Posted by Mustang5L5
It is a sad story. I'm sure we all did some stupid crap in our youth.

I wonder though...if he didn't have a driver's license, how did he have a car? Where are the parents in this situation letting their son own and drive a car around without a license? From the sounds of the article, he drove it regularly.

What I see here is a lawsuit by the parents of the other 4 teens against the parents of this driver
Definitely the strangest part of this story. Why were his parents allowing him to drive, and why did his brother give him the car to drive?

Old 06-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts
His brother and parents probably don't have dl's either, the article states he wasn't granted a license due to the inability to prove his legal status. It's obvious they have no respect for the laws of this country, that's not a California problem, it's an everywhere problem, the same **** happens here in Phoenix all the time. Sad thing is, if the family is sued nobody will get a dime, they'll likely head back to Saudi Arabia.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Quit your whining. I'm cursing the fact that people died because some KID didn't know WTF he was doing behind the wheel of a car he couldn't handle. And yes, I did stupid things when I was younger but obviously I had the common sense to know my limits and not end up dead. I never fvcked around while putting others at risk either. Unlike one of the victims in this story who managed to take the lives of four others. In my eyes this individual was being irresponsible, immature, stupid, reckless....etc. In other words: fvcking kid...
And now he's dead. I'm sure you've proven your point to him.

I say good riddance, but this idiot took four lives with him. But then again, were any of them objecting? I remember every time I drove just a little fast (barely over the speed limit, nowhere near triple digits) or even ran a yellow light, my friends would be in a rush to put on their seatbelts. It seems to me that they were enjoying the danger of speed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Driver in cali crashed that killed 5 ppl