The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I didn't know oem hoods were $600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Originally Posted by boostelevator
Member brycealbr offered me his damaged and scratched diamond graphite hood for 600 plus shipping, and then told me that if I thought anything less than 600 was realistic that I was high on drugs. I didn't know that 12 year old cars hood cost 10 percent of the vehicles book value. I could get a carbon AMS heat extractor for my car from a vendor for 600 plus shipping. other members I wouldn't hit this guy up for parts if I was you. Oem hoods got for 150 to 200 plus shipping all day.
Not sure I want to get into this Middle School discussion! When you find a member with this kind of attitude ignore the post, don't look back his attitude and price are both wrong! Boostelevator this isn't worth making a thread over, you can see the reaction you got!
Gary

Old 06-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Don't forget people boostelevator is a POS scammer, pretty much anything he claims is going to be BS (and probably have something to do with a *****, weird kink of his)

https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/...televator.html

Old 06-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I am not looking to start a dialog I just don't want to be miss represented. Yes I asked for $600 + shipping I had a previous arrangement that fell through at this price and I assumed it was still good. The hood is not damaged it has a few small rock chips as most any would. I did say that he was on drugs to think he could get one $150 this was not intended to offend it is how I talk to my friends so I apologies for that. I did drop my price to $450 shipped which I still feel is reasonable. Ask anyone that I have bought or sold from on this forum and they will tell you I am honest and fair.

I am not here to start sh$$ I just want to enjoy my car and learn from and help those that feel the same.

The following 2 users liked this post by brycealbr:
Patrick Bovee (06-12-2015), WhosUrBuddiee (06-12-2015)
Old 06-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Dont worry brycealbr, the sh$$ was started long ago. Boostelevator is a known liar and scammer. When he posted, it was immediately know he was full of BS. That is why I derailed his thread. You are just lucky he didnt flood your phone with texts about penises, like he did the last guy,

$450 shipped for a hood is a fair price. They can be had cheaper, but you may ask whatever you want.

Old 06-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Whosurbuddie is obsessed with me. And that kind you for posting the very thread that proves my point. Where was gary c in in that post that was clearly middle school qualified. I'm such a scammer. Let me tell you. All you have to do is look at my itrader.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Correct, just loot at his itrader, 66% is very indicitvite of a scammer.

The following users liked this post:
Nissan Driver (06-13-2015)
Old 06-12-2015, 11:32 PM
No its indicative of someone that doesn't have many traders to begin with so one thing will make it a low score. It clearly says that I shipped out and gave a tracking number quickly. You're just turned on by me for some reason

Old 06-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
No its indicative of someone that doesn't have many traders to begin with so one thing will make it a low score. It clearly says that I shipped out and gave a tracking number quickly. You're just turned on by me for some reason
Actually the fact that you have few I trader reviews and yer at 66% is even more telling than otherwise. It means you couldn't even keep it together long enough to "trick" anyone into thinking you were honest. I have 3 or 4 itrader reviews and I have 100% because when I make a deal I honor it. Don't confuse how economics works; If bryc wants to charge a million dollars, he is allowed. If someone needs one bad enough and doesn't wanna wait, and they got the cash, they'll pay for it. Like buddy said, if you don't like the price, don't buy it. Don't get butthurt cuz bryc wouldn't rub yer little baby butt til you stopped crying.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:47 PM
Don't trust anyone who's itrader isnt 100%.

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 06-12-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Acually the fact is that the bad iTrader rating came from Zcherub doing the exact same thing that I did with this post you guys are just choosing sides. The iTrader rating has nothing to do with it the people that I did business with commented on mentioned business and said that they got a tracking number within hours. It has nothing to do with keeping anything going, i can sell things at whatever rate i choose. Anyone calling me and scammer is just trying to be slanderous. And don't tell me it is his business to ask whatever he wants on his stuff, I asked whatever I wanted on my stuff and I get attacked by people like Jerseytaylor and my price was only 20 or 30 dollars over on a $300 item not $450 over on a $150 item. Talk about a double standard. Get out of here with that. Nobody minds their business and lets people ask what they want to ask on this site.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Don't trust anyone who's itrader is 100%.
Exactly. Itrader means nothing.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:54 PM
You completely lied on your original post. You're a piece of a shit scammer. If you're the center of multiple dale issues, the problem is you.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Yep, completely lied. Such a liar. So scammy. I figured you wouldn't comment on my previous post. People on this forum are so double standard two faced

Old 06-13-2015, 12:08 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Acually the fact is that the bad iTrader rating came from Zcherub doing the exact same thing that I did with this post you guys are just choosing sides. The iTrader rating has nothing to do with it the people that I did business with commented on mentioned business and said that they got a tracking number within hours. It has nothing to do with keeping anything going, i can sell things at whatever rate i choose. Anyone calling me and scammer is just trying to be slanderous. And don't tell me it is his business to ask whatever he wants on his stuff, I asked whatever I wanted on my stuff and I get attacked by people like Jerseytaylor and my price was only 20 or 30 dollars over on a $300 item not $450 over on a $150 item. Talk about a double standard. Get out of here with that. Nobody minds their business and lets people ask what they want to ask on this site.
Jersey is actually a really nice guy, so any comments he's giving you are more likely a suggestion that would help you sell your ****. The way he said it was probably heavily influenced by your attitude.

Do you really thinks it's a coincidence that "everyone" is "against" you? Quit being such a weenie, man. Doing things strictly out of spite is really not cool. There's no reason to try to smear bryc on here just cuz of his asking price. It is none of your business. He's allowed to ask whatever he wants. So are you. What you aren't supposed to do is be an a-hole because one of you doesn't agree on a price. You don't always get what you want. You're just a spoiled brat.

Old 06-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Yea because zcherubs post wasnt out of spite. Jerseys a weenie as well then because he was posting it out of spite. You cannot sit there and say oh he said it with such and such attitude and then save it its no ones business what someone asks for their property. You are all two faced. Don't tell me that it's his business and he can ask whatever he wants for it but then someone gets on to me about my asking price. nobody should have said anything about my price seeing as how you just said "ITS NOBODYS BUSINESS". all of you are brats and yes I will get what I want because what I'm saying is true

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I didn't know oem hoods were $600