The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I didn't know oem hoods were $600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2015 | 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by boostelevator
Yep, completely lied. Such a liar. So scammy. I figured you wouldn't comment on my previous post. People on this forum are so double standard two faced
Man, just shut up. Buddy and I have had plenty of disagreements and neither of us hold that against eachother on any grudge level. You honestly just have a bad attitude, man. No ones got ulterior motives, no ones "ganging up" on you, and no one will hold this whole thing against you in the future as long as you stop being such a troll. Worry about yourself, man.

The following users liked this post:
Spartan268 (06-15-2015)
Old 06-13-2015 | 12:16 AM
Yea because zcherubs post wasnt out of spite. Jerseys a weenie as well then because he was posting it out of spite. You cannot sit there and say oh he said it with such and such attitude and then save it its no ones business what someone asks for their property. You are all two faced. Don't tell me that it's his business and he can ask whatever he wants for it but then someone gets on to me about my asking price. nobody should have said anything about my price seeing as how you just said "ITS NOBODYS BUSINESS". all of you are brats and yes I will get what I want because what I'm saying is true
OK, but the last complaint about you was for being a psychopath. That's the difference.

Old 06-13-2015 | 12:16 AM
|
Exactly. Itrader means nothing.
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
Man, just shut up. Buddy and I have had plenty of disagreements and neither of us hold that against eachother on any grudge level. You honestly just have a bad attitude, man. No ones got ulterior motives, no ones "ganging up" on you, and no one will hold this whole thing against you in the future as long as you stop being such a troll. Worry about yourself, man.

yeah tell me to shut up when I'm replying to someone falsely claiming that I'm a Scammer in the previous post that you can clearly see right there instead of telling the person that said mentioned slanderous unwarranted false claim. Makes so much sense

Old 06-13-2015 | 12:18 AM
|
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
OK, but the last complaint about you was for being a psychopath. That's the difference.
yeah some guy sells an item and then wakes up one day over a week later and has such a grudge against someone that they post about their interactions when the items in question have already been sold more than a week ago and he isnt a psychopath